Just be careful in buddy's you consider, Snitches & informers can "Rat you out" for behavior unbecoming a "Super Employee". I stayed away from most co-workers and did not Smoke cigarettes at work, drink at Company parties. The companies are watching your behaviour, whether you are aware or not. Make $$ not friends. SS

Just be careful in buddy's you consider, Snitches & informers can "Rat you out" for behavior unbecoming a "Super Employee". I stayed away from most co-workers and did not Smoke cigarettes at work, drink at Company parties. The companies are watching your behaviour, whether you are aware or not. Make $$ not friends. SS
I respect your opinion, but i am not scared of being fired for behavior outside of work. I got the job by being myself, and i will continue to do so, for good or bad. On the clock, I must be professional, and keep conversations about work, but my off time is my time. I have nothing to hide about once growing weed in a state where it was legal, nor about smoking in a state where it was legal. I am on the team because of my candor, conversational and technical skills. To be someone else on my own time out of fear of losing a job, is not a job i want, and to do so makes me a hypocrite, a fake, as well as diminishes my own integrity.

The company's only policy is that we must follow the state laws of the project site. Colorado is legal, VA is legal, the state i'm going to, Maine, cannabis is also legal. I'm not sure what could be "snitched" on, I have not broke any laws. Not sure what a 'super employee' is, there is a flat hierarchy at this company, the only ones that are truly above us are the founders. There are quite a few newbies who partake, no one is 'snitching' on them, as is there is nothing to snitch about. That some smoked weed in a state where it is legal and during off hours is nothing someone can report, and by even doing so makes that person look like someone not to be trusted, not the other way around. The company does not drug test. The company truly is very inclusive, it is unlike anything I have ever seen.

Today hung out with a group of some of the other new peeps, and had a blast!
Sometimes you just need church... (yes, still haven't smoked)
1707629563045.jpeg

all day snow in CO
1707629912250.jpeg

@ninjadip
One thing you gotta look out for in Colorado is all the federal ground. A lot of apartments are built on federal ground and they're able to evict you for pot. I'm not saying they all will, but a lot of them do put clauses in the contract stating such. This might have changed since I've lived there (3 years ago), but that was the case with my complex in Parker.

You've got the right attitude, no doubt, but there are still places there that frown upon our plant. You may be away of all that but it's something that caught me off guard moving to a legal state.

Side note: check out the Cherry Creek trail when the weather warms up. I think I remember you biking and it's a paved nature trail from Denver to the Springs that follows along the Cherry Chreek. It's a beautiful ride.

So, I have been 700 miles since Friday. Been from the Ozark mountains through the Mississippi delta and back into the gently rolling hills of Western Ky.
Seen snow geese by the thousands as they littered the cotton fields of the Delta, saw fog rising off the Mississippi and Ohio rivers and managed to get my deceased Sisters estate settled. Closed a lot of chapters of my life. Laughed and cried.
Im happy to be back home and back on the Corner!

I call that stuck on stupid! 😂
It seems to happen to me a lot since i usually smoke king size joints..
I try to put it out halfway then i get the thought of
"but its gonna taste like shit in 2 hours when i relight it"
So then i just finish it.

The big box of regular size papers i got has made me realize that king size joints are for when my FIL comes around or when i wanna roll a tight, thin, doob thatll burn for 25 minutes lol.

Last edited:
Every 10th truck in Albany is a Pressure Washing service....
And here these doors sit loaded with bird shit....View attachment 44287
Only in Albany... gross.
Cheap jacked up doors not worth washing - I know a guy can sell ya new ones ! Lmao we even make ‘em vinyl so shit slides off ! lol

I call that stuck on stupid! 😂
Is it too late to change my user name?:p
Just finished up potting all my seedlings.
They just barely fit in my little 4x2.
Packed that thing Observer style~! 2 plants too many for the OCD guy..
Little girl in the solo decided to pop up 9-10 days after the others~! Figured I would give the other 4 a chance. Only cost water.
DSC_0731 - Copy.JPG
Made a mess for sure

Back
Top Bottom