• Deleted by Observer
Show…

Giving out free upgrades if your gen 1 was a pile of junk!

got an email from a guy named kenny today... he says they're working on it to get my replacement.. (mine was from amazon)

I like trying out new beans. I like them all so i couldn't really recommend anything in particular. I say it to everyone and I know I've seen you say it before.. "variety is the spice of life"

i would like the variety thing from my kcup brewer but man those things are a gip.. not so much the expense but the fact you can only make a tiny cup of coffee that has the strength it should be. i swear the last 20 seconds of that thing pumping coffee out it's just clear water by that point.

i went back to a regular mr coffee machine a few years ago. i like to fill a thermos and go, my kcup wouldn't do that.

never ground my own though..

i would like the variety thing from my kcup brewer but man those things are a gip.. not so much the expense but the fact you can only make a tiny cup of coffee that has the strength it should be. i swear the last 20 seconds of that thing pumping coffee out it's just clear water by that point.

i went back to a regular mr coffee machine a few years ago. i like to fill a thermos and go, my kcup wouldn't do that.

never ground my own though..
Kcups never did it for me. Same reason. I need more than a cup. My bunn does me pretty good, though.

Ground or whole bean, I just like coffee. Grinding it up by hand does add a bit of therapy to the morning ritual. The smell really packs a punch when you start cracking beans.

Kcups never did it for me. Same reason. I need more than a cup. My bunn does me pretty good, though.

Ground or whole bean, I just like coffee. Grinding it up by hand does add a bit of therapy to the morning ritual. The smell really packs a punch when you start cracking beans.

i remember when i was a kid they had the bean grinders at the grocery store registers... my dad would get beans grounds while bagging the groceries!!

wish they still had those as an adult!!! that and the charlie chip guy.. freakin can of potato chips delivered right to your door every week!!!

i remember when i was a kid they had the bean grinders at the grocery store registers... my dad would get beans grounds while bagging the groceries!!

wish they still had those as an adult!!! that and the charlie chip guy.. freakin can of potato chips delivered right to your door every week!!!
When i was little they used to have the big grinders in the coffee isle. My grandfather used them every time he went shopping lol.

Car is done. It hurts but it was less than i planmed for so i doesnt hurt too bad. Only $1400 but its done now and fixed
Ya me too, it could have been up to $3,000.00 but I got lucky at $600.00 they were able to save the catalytic converters but warned me they're not in good shape and will need replacing at some point down the road.....

Kcups are so fast though, shit I I want a cup of coffee I have 1 in about 1 minute, That's what sold me on them, I pour a medium then a small on top from the same pod. It turns to hot water after that point but I get a good 12 oz of a dark roast

Kcups are so fast though, shit I I want a cup of coffee I have 1 in about 1 minute, That's what sold me on them, I pour a medium then a small on top from the same pod. It turns to hot water after that point but I get a good 12 oz of a dark roast
I make a pot and take the whole pot with me to work. I rarely ever want just one cup of coffee.

Ya me too, it could have been up to $3,000.00 but I got lucky at $600.00 they were able to save the catalytic converters but warned me they're not in good shape and will need replacing at some point down the road.....
My guy hooked me up with a manifold off a wreck, so i got off easy.

4 new tires- $600, power steering lines- $75, NYS inspection- $21, 3hrs labor- $360, used exhaust manifold- 300 (435 in scrap😳)

When I was a yoot, back in the 70s, it seemed I could burn a joint down to a very small roach.
Even the good sens and oaxacan I could get a pretty small roach, it might be really oily, but still burned short.
Today, once I get to about half way, the doggone doob is so saturated that it won't stay lit and if you light it, you can't pull through it anyway.
The only thing I can do is break it open and burn it on a pipe.

I don't feel that the weed is that much more potent today than it was back then.
Maybe that's a thc vs. terpene argument, but doggone I'd love to grow some of what I used to smoke!

Heck, I'd like to get a doob to burn to the end without mix it down with tobacco.

When I was a yoot, back in the 70s, it seemed I could burn a joint down to a very small roach.
Even the good sens and oaxacan I could get a pretty small roach, it might be really oily, but still burned short.
Today, once I get to about half way, the doggone doob is so saturated that it won't stay lit and if you light it, you can't pull through it anyway.
The only thing I can do is break it open and burn it on a pipe.

I don't feel that the weed is that much more potent today than it was back then.
Maybe that's a thc vs. terpene argument, but doggone I'd love to grow some of what I used to smoke!

Heck, I'd like to get a doob to burn to the end without mix it down with tobacco.
Roll your blunts fatter. They’ll keep burning down.

Back
Top Bottom