Giving out free upgrades if your gen 1 was a pile of junk!
If anyone gets new ones, ill gladly give you my address, you can send me the old ones that are known to fail🤣

The geese are heading home. Just heard the first migrators fly over heading north. Always a welcome sound this time of year. They migrate mostly at night so keep your ears peeled when outside enjoying your fine smoking product. Winter is coming to an end my friends.
Heard my first yesterday evening 🙂 Flew over our outdoor party honking their heads off.

Up late last night, forgot to do a vid. Lots of laughter, excellent smoke and great food. A rather rambunctious game of Cards Against Humanity. Good times good times.
Pad charge at 5%, so letting all know early today the site will be down starting 4am in the morning for a server change! Up as quick as that is completed. Heck the Corner needs its own server! Lol
Catch yiz this evening!

Giving out free upgrades if your gen 1 was a pile of junk!

thanks man, i bought mine on amazon, i filled out the form. i'll let you guys know what happens. i might get a free fan out if this.

edit, they gave me a ticket number and said they'll get back to me in one business day.

thanks man, i bought mine on amazon, i filled out the form. i'll let you guys know what happens. i might get a free fan out if this.

edit, they gave me a ticket number and said they'll get back to me in one business day.
Hell yeah man.
My FIL sent me the link this morning and i had to share it out. I know a lot of people had issues with them.

Hi @CannaGranny when you get some time can you show me where on the almanac you find what moon phases are good for what and when they are?

all i can find is this and i'm not sure what each moon means?

Screenshot 2024-02-03 205152.jpg

was that something that you did the leg work and typed it out for us? or did you copy it from somewhere?

🩲🩲🩲

Hi @CannaGranny when you get some time can you show me where on the almanac you find what moon phases are good for what and when they are?

all i can find is this and i'm not sure what each moon means?

View attachment 43233

was that something that you did the leg work and typed it out for us? or did you copy it from somewhere?

🩲🩲🩲
This will break it down for you by the month without you having to learn to break down signs by elements.

Mornin all yiz Menz!
Slept late, got coffee and a doob. Life is good good in the woods hood!
I found a leak with my auto pots this morning, I'd moved a tray and separated the connector just enough to leak. I tried to put it back together and I snapped it off. I repaired it and turned on my wet vac....poof out goes my 25 year old wet vac....
I searched the world for another then looked locally and found they had a sale on a wet vac cheaper than in the rest of the worlds major companies.

I drove down with the snow blowing and bought one then since I was in the area, it is snowing and I am Canadian off to the liqueur store for whisky. I bought some of Kiefer Sutherland's Red bank whisky. a premium smooth rye on a cold snowy blowy day...1707073413874.png

I found a leak with my auto pots this morning, I'd moved a tray and separated the connector just enough to leak. I tried to put it back together and I snapped it off. I repaired it and turned on my wet vac....poof out goes my 25 year old wet vac....
I searched the world for another then looked locally and found they had a sale on a wet vac cheaper than in the rest of the worlds major companies.

I drove down with the snow blowing and bought one then since I was in the area, it is snowing and I am Canadian off to the liqueur store for whisky. I bought some of Kiefer Sutherland's Red bank whisky. a premium smooth rye on a cold snowy blowy day...View attachment 43395
I've been trying to get more folks here via reddit, I've invited a few I thought could use some help I can't provide. So I've been posting a link to this site......I guess that was an ooops cause I just got permanently banned for doing it....WTF is this bullshit...same as over at the Farm...I post a link and get the boot.

1707074337345.png

I've been trying to get more folks here via reddit, I've invited a few I thought could use some help I can't provide. So I've been posting a link to this site......I guess that was an ooops cause I just got permanently banned for doing it....WTF is this bullshit...same as over at the Farm...I post a link and get the boot.

View attachment 43397
Wowwww.
Ive been pulling people from ICMag and Marijuana Passion, no accts banned as of yet.

Ive had 4 accounts banned at the farm in the last week tho because ive been trying to pull his people away 🤣

Wowwww.
Ive been pulling people from ICMag and Marijuana Passion, no accts banned as of yet.

Ive had 4 accounts banned at the farm in the last week tho because ive been trying to pull his people away 🤣
I appealed and I'm back on. I said it was an error in rule reading and I now know, it won't happen again. excuse my faux pas.....10 min later I got a message. he said he's had a problem from spammers and people advertising so I hope you understand......Weez good rules is rules...

Well, i kinda knew Beleaf was a dirty shit when i saw he sells 10 thousand dollar clones....
This isnt all that surprising to me.
There was an audio clip too, cussing out and beating.

Back
Top Bottom