I thought Subaru were decent cars. No? I have never owned one so have no idea. Just what I have heard.
Great cars, until they break or need maintenance.
Then you need to have a pocket full of minions to fix the thing.
I juat dont have anywhere to work on it inside and im just not feeling rolling around in the slush and mud to possibly not even get it fixed cause its beyind my knowledge i think.
Usually i do all my own car work, its what i went to school for, i have tool debt and the whole 9. Just hate working on cars now that its become IT and wire chasing

4 hours six plugs? How long without the smoke breaks, maybe 45 minutes?

You obviously don't work in the pits with those race cars.

View attachment 43033

haha yeah about that... i got one of those nissan 3.3 motors with sixth plug from hell... i change that one first, if i can get that one done in less than an hour than i know i'm free!!! around these guys though man it's a little ridiculous.. every time you turn the ratchet somebody's putting their hand out "ear" stop take a rip, put another turn and "ear" haha so yeah like three hours of "ear" and an hour of turning wrenches!!!

My wife got home from work tonight and first thing she asks when she comes through the door.

"why is there a huge box of rolling papers on the counter"

"Dammit. I was supposed to put those away before you got home"

Ive been busted spending money🤣🤣
Whoops

giphy.gif

My wife got home from work tonight and first thing she asks when she comes through the door.

"why is there a huge box of rolling papers on the counter"

"Dammit. I was supposed to put those away before you got home"

Ive been busted spending money🤣🤣
Whoops
We used to buy rolling papers by the pack until we got tired of going to the gas station every week to buy more rolling papers so I ordered 25 pack of 100 papers each pack. That'll last us around 8 months.

We used to buy rolling papers by the pack until we got tired of going to the gas station every week to buy more rolling papers so I ordered 25 pack of 100 papers each pack. That'll last us around 8 months.
I got a box of 50 of the 32 sheet packs.

Raw black organic hemp. Theyre my favorite

Wife and I have been feeling tired for weeks. She got home by 3pm today. We had a vape and decided to have a nap before dinner. 10pm I wake up with Willow on my chest.

Missing dinner was not part of her plans. 🤣

i'd go back to bed!!! hibernate for a couple days!!

i buy the rolls, so much better than packs... get to pick your length of doob, not restricted to they're size!

Got a few of these myself. Very handy. But I can’t make filters out of it. 🤔

Now I need to replace my 25 year old roller. IMG_7124.jpeg

Washing just doesn’t help anymore. Doesn’t roll smoothly. Remembers its resting shape.

Got a few of these myself. Very handy. But I can’t make filters out of it. 🤔

Now I need to replace my 25 year old roller. View attachment 43077

Washing just doesn’t help anymore. Doesn’t roll smoothly. Remembers its resting shape.

never thought of em that way... i got a buddy that would never switch to rolls if he didn't have cardboard for the filters!! haha

i could never use those machines... i tried a mat one time, but couldn't get used to that either.. just use my fingers. 🤌🤌

never thought of em that way... i got a buddy that would never switch to rolls if he didn't have cardboard for the filters!! haha

i could never use those machines... i tried a mat one time, but couldn't get used to that either.. just use my fingers. 🤌🤌

I like the travel size of the tube too.

I was never great at free hand. Always left them pregnant. 🤣

Using the roller was just quick and easy to get amount right and consistent. Son uses it the most now. I prefer pipes these days but vape for convenience. We don’t smoke in the house but vape doesn’t count. 😝

Same, i always struggled with any of thise rolling things. I just roll with my hands i find it easier and they come out way nicer anyway.

years ago i worked in the semi conductor field and travelled a lot. one time we were in taiwan and a co worker had been fed up with ciggy prices, i smoked cigs back then.. well he bought a can of tobacco and a pack of papers and a rolling machine.. we were at the breakfast area the first morning there and he pulls it all out and rolls one up, i asked if could have one.. i rolled it by hand.. he was blown away, he was slow though he had no clue at all why i would be so good at that!!!! haha best part was the manager was watching all this and comes over to us and in his best broken english he could muster tells us it's illegal to smoke that here.. hahaha we showed him it was just tobacco and he laughed his ass off!!!

I like the travel size of the tube too.

I was never great at free hand. Always left them pregnant. 🤣

Using the roller was just quick and easy to get amount right and consistent. Son uses it the most now. I prefer pipes these days but vape for convenience. We don’t smoke in the house but vape doesn’t count. 😝

vapes don't count!! hahaha priceless!!!!!!!

i haven't hit a pipe in over ten years now... i'm a doob or dab only kind of pot snob. and the doob better some dab loaded in it!!!! i'm the snobiest snob!!!

I buy the 1.25 size by the box of 25 with 50 papers, they last me 1 week so I guess we're on par with papers, I need a resupply every 4 months

Back
Top Bottom