f747422d2308bdb5386b893fc4bcfbce.jpg

How you planning to avoid rot this year?
If this summer is like this winter we won't have 1/10 the rain.
Last year it snowed every week and piled up, then it rained about every week.
We are pretty dry so far this year.
I just wonder if any plant can finish here regardless of weather issues.

If this summer is like this winter we won't have 1/10 the rain.
Last year it snowed every week and piled up, then it rained about every week.
We are pretty dry so far this year.
I just wonder if any plant can finish here regardless of weather issues.
Growing outside is a non starter here unless you run autos. I ain’t screwing around with those. I live on the summit of a mountain and by mid September we are locked in cloud layer. Too foggy, wet and damp to think about finishing a plant before it rots.

Ok. Just curious.
Im not getting my hopes up by any means thats for sure lol.
This will be year 4 with photoperiods outside and ive only ever harvested 4 ounces from outdoor....
So will also be running some Triple Cheese autos.

Also going small pots this year woth 10g being the biggest ill use. That way i can move them in my shed at night and keep them dry with a fan on them. Ive been planning all off season lol. Tired of spending all the time and effort to throw them away.

Im not getting my hopes up by any means thats for sure lol.
This will be year 4 with photoperiods outside and ive only ever harvested 4 ounces from outdoor....
So will also be running some Triple Cheese autos.

Also going small pots this year woth 10g being the biggest ill use. That way i can move them in my shed at night and keep them dry with a fan on them. Ive been planning all off season lol. Tired of spending all the time and effort to throw them away.
If your gona move them inside at night you should do light dep .you could be done early before the shity weather starts. Plus it flowers them under the intense summer sun instead of the weak fall sun.bigger yields with higher quality. Some of the best weed I ever smoked was outdoor light dep.

If your gona move them inside at night you should do light dep .you could be done early before the shity weather starts. Plus it flowers them under the intense summer sun instead of the weak fall sun.bigger yields with higher quality. Some of the best weed I ever smoked was outdoor light dep.
Thats kind of the plan.
But only if it works on its own, which im sure it won't.
I have 3 big windows in my shed, i can't black them out, i feel itll look suspicious, and i cant exactly say the windows arw broke, its a brand new shed lol.
And the sun comes around and sets blasting at the window side of the shed so im not sure itll work.
Idk maybe lol.

Thats kind of the plan.
I have 3 big windows in my shed, i can't black them out, i feel itll look suspicious, and i cant exactly say the windows arw broke, its a brand new shed lol.
And the sun comes around and sets blasting at the window side of the shed so im not sure itll work.
Idk maybe lol.
Maybe time to "store" some sheets of plywood in there 😜

Thats kind of the plan.
Idk maybe lol.
Get some cheap blinds put them down and then seal the windows with osb or foam.so it just looks like closed blinds from outside.

Get some cheap blinds put them down and then seal the windows with osb or foam.so it just looks like closed blinds from outside.
Good idea, ill just buy some blackout basement blinds like i have on my kitchen windows. They dont let any light through.

That went over my head i guess lol.

Looks like water got in somehow and shorted them out. Headlights usually run on a relay. Did the relay blow? I'm surprised the relay didn't fry before the bulbs did.
No, and nothing is wet.
Headlights are all sealed with a cap and o-ring over the plugs and everything.

Seems like they got way too hot imo.

Back
Top Bottom