^^^ @GoodShit97 your post was at 4:20!!!!! have a great time man!! hope ya get to relax!!!!!

sunday night dabs and hot chocolate!!!!

View attachment 45687
Ha! Just got here, cars all unloaded and the rig is being dug out.
Its dab time after that effin ride.....
If i hear the words "how long" one more time i might lose it! 😤😂

When on vacation you are supposed to turn your phone off my young brother.
Hahah. Not entirely a vacation, more of a "family trip" to see my wifes family.
We went into North Conway NH today and it was absolutely swamped with people 😳
So many that it was a 1.5 hour wait for a table at applesbees, it was crazy.

Wife and i have decided we will be going to North Carolina the end of March for another trip.
But this time, without these damn kids.
We've been together 10 years and never been on a vacation alone, its time. and she still has 60 hours of vacation time to burn by april 17th. 🤷🏻

I’ve had exactly two vacations since 2005, the other was to Nova Scotia. You live in the most ridiculously expensive place I’ve ever visited.

If you want to be angry at me for getting a few days off in a non-frozen land, I will provide you a list of activities you can indulge in.
My wife and I travelled south every year for over 25 years, its all I lived for, just a week or 2 escape to the tropics/ or southern Usa/ Spain.After retiring the disposable cash is gone and the whole hassle of travel has lost its appeal. We decided to go with cats, got our second then 3rd, wife says that's enough.

I still dream of tropical sun and warm sandy beaches, I spent 2 years in Hawaii in my 20's....ya I miss that stuck here in the cold gloomy north east but hey we've cats....lol

Thinking about starting a procrastinators club.
Need someone to organize and set it up.
Maybe just a little more time to think about it?
10f here today but the sun was out making it bearable if you were in it.:cool:
I love the sun.

My wife and I travelled south every year for over 25 years, its all I lived for, just a week or 2 escape to the tropics/ or southern Usa/ Spain.After retiring the disposable cash is gone and the whole hassle of travel has lost its appeal. We decided to go with cats, got our second then 3rd, wife says that's enough.

I still dream of tropical sun and warm sandy beaches, I spent 2 years in Hawaii in my 20's....ya I miss that stuck here in the cold gloomy north east but hey we've cats....lol
Hope these brighten ur day bro not Hawaii but still pretty nice

Attachments

• IMG_6286.jpeg
    IMG_6286.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6289.jpeg
    IMG_6289.jpeg
    1,005.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6317.jpeg
    IMG_6317.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6321.jpeg
    IMG_6321.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1872.jpeg
    IMG_1872.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1863.jpeg
    IMG_1863.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1055.jpeg
    IMG_1055.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
So along with two cherry pie autos I believe one of my Purple Crunch is like over 12 inches starting only its 3rd or 4th node.
Looks like a tree standing out in a forest.
IMO I could top it now down to 1st or 2nd node and mainline from there. 1 inch branches coming from that node already now~!
Tent is crowded.

Hey yiz Menz!
Just popping in to say hello and let yiz know I’m still kicking! Been busy busy! Having 70* days and sunshine here. Working in my orchard, prepping spring time beds, cleaning last falls garden mess, and today I did my four month grocery shopping. Happy to have that over with!
Now, I start spring cleaning my house 🤨

How that creek walker turn out for ya granny?
Apparently well enough that I read stuff that GrumpAzz sez and I think Goodshit did it! Lol.
Was a pretty good turn out. It’s super speedy stuff. Smoke it and work my ass off. I don’t touch it after five in the evening as it actually keeps me awake. Pretty stout. Herbal citrusy taste.
Been having coffee and CreekWalker for the last three mornings, I have got a lot of stuff done!

That's what's up you gonna try more seed of it to see if you get a less uplifting pheno? Saw someone else mention growing it on Facebook they did it outdoor.

I'm kinda nervous about those seeds I got from old sog a while back, super silver haze x destroyer (African sativa)....may have to flower it immediately 🥴😬

Truly, it does not matter where I go. There is no escaping it. Some days it is a blessing, other days, it’s straight up heart breaking. 💔 Seems they don’t mind what they tell me.
Only one scary incident. A wild eyed man followed me to the craft dept in Walmart. He then proceeded to tell me that he would be entering the prison system the next day and he had nothing to lose. He is telling me this as he continues to approach me, looking at my purse sitting in my cart. (He had no idea it actually was tied to the handle of the cart as that’s my habit) I snagged a pair of scissors tore them from the packaging and promised him a right fine stabbing if he came any closer. Others saw what was going on and he was removed from the store via security. I told security I would purchase the scissors after having had opened them. They told me no need to.
So, some days are worse than others!
step back or else. I like🎲🎲

Doggonnit, who is gonna watch the 🐖🐈‍⬛🦌when we're galavanting about.

Hey yiz Menz!
Just popping in to say hello and let yiz know I’m still kicking! Been busy busy! Having 70* days and sunshine here. Working in my orchard, prepping spring time beds, cleaning last falls garden mess, and today I did my four month grocery shopping. Happy to have that over with!
Now, I start spring cleaning my house 🤨
Oh, I am so ready for Spring, Wow 4 month shopping, I'd subscribe. SS

Apparently well enough that I read stuff that GrumpAzz sez and I think Goodshit did it! Lol.
Was a pretty good turn out. It’s super speedy stuff. Smoke it and work my ass off. I don’t touch it after five in the evening as it actually keeps me awake. Pretty stout. Herbal citrusy taste.
Been having coffee and CreekWalker for the last three mornings, I have got a lot of stuff done!
Send me some! No, I am kidding but, I got 15 hr. days of work here, start at 4:00 am, frick

Back
Top Bottom