Gday Granny, another clear and cool one here today -17c overnight -5c now but bright and sunny, having another smoke or 2 then make some pens. After I'm done with the pen kits I've bought I'll get onto some pipes again before I have to watch my dust again.

Did I read you have 70f weather already?...Spriumer for us is only 4 months away
Evening Pipe!
At least ya had sunshine today! Four months off ey? Our entire winter here is not much more than that.
So, show me your pens!

What’s new?

My buddy, wife’s cousin, is down for the week. Turned family day long weekend into a 9 day holiday.

We also checked out a store that sells returned Amazon items. No matter what it is it’s never higher than $25 and drops to $1 in a week. I picked up 5 items on $3 Wednesday.IMG_7344.jpeg

3 packages of 400cc x 100 Oxygen Absorbers. A box of 12 mouse traps and a dog vest that’s a life preserver. $15 plus tax. Not bad.

Last edited:
My buddy, wife’s cousin, is down for the week. Turned family day long weekend into a 9 day holiday.

We also checked out a store that sells returned Amazon items. No matter what it is it’s never higher than $25 and drops to $1 in a week. I picked up 5 items on $5 Wednesday.View attachment 46039

3 packages of 400cc x 100 Oxygen Absorbers. A box of 12 mouse traps and a dog vest that’s a life preserver. $15 plus tax. Not bad.
Nice Haul! I use to buy Amazon pallets for a little .99 cent store a partner and I had for a while.

Here are some X-rays from my dads injury. Lotta metal.

IMG_20240221_183324022_HDR.jpgIMG_20240222_072847.jpg

My brother sent me the 2nd one back in a reply 😂. We were talking about his injury one night and I was like "fuck they're gonna have to wrap his bones in beer cans"....beer is my dad's thing for sure.

That top picture is a pelvis completely plated front and back with like 13 or 14 screws in it

Gonna be a long recovery

Nice Haul! I use to buy Amazon pallets for a little .99 cent store a partner and I had for a while.

I heard about these stores last fall but one finally opened near us around Christmas. Only now getting over there to check it out.

Buddy wants to go back on Saturday when new stuff comes in. Check it out before he leaves.

Only down side is a lot of people just open the boxes, dump the contents, and move in to the next box. By the end of the week a lot of stuff will be tossed just because it’s a mess and no longer together. 🤦

Saw more than one thing I could have bought if it wasn’t missing parts.

Evening Pipe!
At least ya had sunshine today! Four months off ey? Our entire winter here is not much more than that.
So, show me your pens!
I'll line them up and take a pic when I get downstairs in about an hour......we get 8 months of winter followed by 4 months bad weather......but our population is low...go figure eh.

Back
Top Bottom