Oh, I am so ready for Spring, Wow 4 month shopping, I'd subscribe. SS
Yeah every 3-4 months. It’s an entire day of it. Getting it bought and loaded is just part of it, getting it in the house and put away is another. I’m always so happy to have it done. I only spend 3-4 days a year doing it so I can hang.
We do have a local grocery that I pop in and out of for milk and bread, not if I can help it though.
I would recommend this CreekWalker to anyone wanting a super high energy outcome!

Gday Granny, another clear and cool one here today -17c overnight -5c now but bright and sunny, having another smoke or 2 then make some pens. After I'm done with the pen kits I've bought I'll get onto some pipes again before I have to watch my dust again.

Did I read you have 70f weather already?...Spriumer for us is only 4 months away

Afternoon. Hitting up the tax guy today, wife had some taxes from 2020 that had an error. Kept her from getting her 1400 stimulus, good thing we went. The cut off on that stimulus money is April 15th so if anyone has some unfinished taxes or unclaimed stimulus money get on that shit!!!

They make me work sometimes.
10f again in the morning but another sunny day that reached 40f eventually.
We are all ready for spring but the farmer's almanac has us getting snow first week of APRIL so I don't plan on the next 4 weeks being so good?
Who knows the way it swings so crazy now, but less than optimistic or better to say it will be hard to surprise me.:cautious:

Ups and downs brother but I can’t complain. Cant have good days without bad days.

Hope things are great for you man. 👊
Doing alright, on a 7 day trip with the wife and kids.
Broke a tooth yesterday, so today had been pretty miserable but pushing through for the kids lol, its rough.

Doing alright, on a 7 day trip with the wife and kids.
Broke a tooth yesterday, so today had been pretty miserable but pushing through for the kids lol, its rough.
Ouch thats no fucking fun. Lots of advil and tylenol . They are 2 different compounds so you can take max dose of each.

Been there and not fun

Ouch thats no fucking fun. Lots of advil and tylenol . They are 2 different compounds so you can take max dose of each.

Been there and not fun

good to see ya Aqua Man!!

i recently read an article about a study that showed taking these two at the same time had even more pain reducing affects than prescribed vicodin.

booze and weed work good too!! o_O

They make me work sometimes.
10f again in the morning but another sunny day that reached 40f eventually.
We are all ready for spring but the farmer's almanac has us getting snow first week of APRIL so I don't plan on the next 4 weeks being so good?
Who knows the way it swings so crazy now, but less than optimistic or better to say it will be hard to surprise me.:cautious:
Imma not tell ya that it was 78* here today. I’m also not going to tell you it’s calling for 80 within the next four days either! Lol. However here, it can be 80* one day and within 24 hrs drop to zero and deliver mountains of snow!
The stuff I am doing outside won’t matter one way or another. Except the Orchard, it has to be done now.
Working all the winter sit still off sucks! Every spring is like this, sore in places one didn’t know existed!

Back
Top Bottom