Just another day living in the hood why is everybody all up in my business?
View attachment 46078
Right up the road, the comforts of home 😆
So, your blocked out and can’t get there from here?
I believe the shooting will continue. It’s all political bullshit. As long as they keep turning this shit loose, it will continue. In the meantime they want all of us responsible gun owners to continue bearing the brunt of all of this.
Stay safe it’s a jungle out there.

Yea she is a turd that needs flushed for sure

I knew the guy in this standoff was gonna die...too many cops not to kill him well over 100 id say
Sounds like he made that choice. Sad, stuff like that.

Super cool.hope your tooth is good buddy.
Meh.
It was all fekked, broke off just under the gum.
I had a splintering headache and passed out.... so i gotta go in first thing tomorrow and have the rest taken out cause i just couldnt do it today, and the dentist wasnt gonna torture me so hes coming in on his day off to do it.
Found a really cool dentist too and my insurance covered it so i didnt even have to pay out of pocket! Woohoooo! Lol

Meh.
I had a splintering headache and passed out.... so i gotta go in first thing tomorrow and have the rest taken out cause i just couldnt do it today, and the dentist wasnt gonna torture me so hes coming in on his day off to do it.
Found a really cool dentist too and my insurance covered it so i didnt even have to pay out of pocket! Woohoooo! Lol
Glad to hear that brother

Meh.
Ouch! Ever tried oil pulling? Cool basement!

Oh just getting older and more brottle as the days goes… but im handy so i can do a bit with duck tape.

Hows things in your world? Still sniping out the competition i hope
Spring time busy. Orchard work, flower bed work, garden cleaning, spring cleaning in the house and growing some loverly ganja. Missed the last three shoots. Two called for weather and this last one I was out of state moving my Sisters things. Hope to be back at the next shoot on March 9th causing the Menz headaches 🙂

Spring time busy. Orchard work, flower bed work, garden cleaning, spring cleaning in the house and growing some loverly ganja. Missed the last three shoots. Two called for weather and this last one I was out of state moving my Sisters things. Hope to be back at the next shoot on March 9th causing the Menz headaches 🙂
Do you prune the fruit trees every year granny?

Yup. Peaches don’t do well if they aren’t cut wayyy back and the plum and cherry trees must be opened up to prevent molds and mildews.
I have one old sick apple tree I brought back into production last year using old growth forest microbes. Picked 8 bushels after 15 years of no usable apples. Need to figure out pruning I guese if it's gona do all that again.

I have one old sick apple tree I brought back into production last year using old growth forest microbes. Picked 8 bushels after 15 years of no usable apples. Need to figure out pruning I guese if it's gona do all that again.
Sounds like it needs a pruning, some food and a mate. Two trees will double your fruit.🍌

Back
Top Bottom