Sounds like it needs a pruning, some food and a mate. Two trees will double your fruit.🍌
Yep just needs pruned been loving and feeding it like crazy.neighbor guy has two apple trees across the fence. Gona plant a orchard In a couple years when I get some more stuff crossed of the list.

Yep just needs pruned been loving and feeding it like crazy.neighbor guy has two apple trees across the fence. Gona plant a orchard In a couple years when I get some more stuff crossed of the list.
You still smoking the creek walker sounds like a good one.

You still smoking the creek walker sounds like a good one.
Only during the day while I’m working! That stuff hits me like speed! Like having a black molly, two blue and clears and a Busch beer! Fecked up and fast about it! I don’t smoke it after 4, cause that stuff actually keeps me awake.
Others that have smoked it gets fried on it.
Strange stuff indeed!

Okay yiz Menz this ole lady is out of here and off to find a hot shower and a fuzzy soft blanket!
Catch yiz in the Morning!

Happy Friday my friends (it is friday, right?).

I wanted to come here and share some deep, thought provoking ideas but I figure I’ve never done that in the past, why start now!

Take it easy, and if you can’t take it easy, take it any way you can get it!

Sometimes, when life seems darkest, all you need to do is look at how the country is being run and realize there are even darker skies ahead!

I’m out of data so won’t be logged in much but wanted to double check a way to maybe save this.

The seed was fine and then just stopped. After about two weeks still no progress. I check the roots and there aren’t any? Nothing rotted or cut off?

I only have one Topanga seed left so if I can save this that would be great. I’ve put it in a shot glass for now with a cc of h2o2 but after the last seed I don’t have much hope.

Zone was at 23*c & 60RH. Best I can do atm.

Digging down I found another stem bend.
IMG_7371.jpeg

Closer
IMG_7372.jpeg

And that’s it.
73039064497__B0DCD35A-5AF9-4064-87A5-D5E6289E687C.jpeg
73039129549__A43CAB0C-4DA7-445B-B9E6-A1DEF3A60717.jpeg

I don’t normally pop seeds until April/May but this seems unlucky.

Soil was new and dry when the seed was added. Only watered with spray bottle or syringe. Soil is a touch damp a few mm below surface. Not wet.

Any ideas on how to save this, if possible?

TIA, I’ll peek for any replies as I can from outside.

Attachments

• 73039051781__B77CE444-4BD1-425A-8795-22DDD0D09138.jpeg
    73039051781__B77CE444-4BD1-425A-8795-22DDD0D09138.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 0
I’m out of data so won’t be logged in much but wanted to double check a way to maybe save this.

The seed was fine and then just stopped. After about two weeks still no progress. I check the roots and there aren’t any? Nothing rotted or cut off?

I only have one Topanga seed left so if I can save this that would be great. I’ve put it in a shot glass for now with a cc of h2o2 but after the last seed I don’t have much hope.

View attachment 46190

Closer
View attachment 46189

And that’s it.
View attachment 46192
View attachment 46193

Soil was new and dry when the seed was added. Only watered with spray bottle or syringe. Soil is a touch damp a few mm below surface. Not wet.

Did you germinate prior to planting? You may have put it in ts hole in the soil upside down which would explain those bends. Try planting directly without prior germination next time.

View attachment 46190

Closer
View attachment 46189

And that’s it.
View attachment 46192
View attachment 46193

Zen, i recently choked off my seedlings looking very similar, i saved mine with an aero cloner.. try to gen an airstone in that cup of water and you should be able to save her. mine showed signs of improvement in just a couple days, first you'll see a white root and then you're home free!!!!

i don't want to waste your data on a reply... Good luck!!!!!!!

Morning Cinderella~!
When do you top your plants?
Today could be the late start for my girls training.
I do the first topping at node 4, and then after it grows out, I top again at node 2-3 on the new growth. Builds a hell of a nice rounded out bush.

Seems to set a perfect structure for scrogging. I FIM a week prior to adding my scrog top. Then I just defoil up to week 3-3.5. After that, I only take leaves that I just have too, and I tend to tuck them under if I can versus cutting them off.
The day I table the plants, I lollypop getting rid of anything that does not already make it to the top of my net.

Ppl get all stressed out thinking they are severely stressing their plants. Not even akin to a good spring storm with a little wind. Mine, amply reward me for this bit of “real life” just like this species has survived on for thousands of years.
Not to mention the benefit of the hormones it forces this plant to exude.
Telling you all of this while it’s on my sketchy mind 🙂

I do understand that starting with unstable retard genetics 🧬 that there would be a fear of a transsexual outcome. Some of them you could sneeze on and they would herm.
I say don’t buy nor plant that shit, then you don’t get an unnatural unnecessary outcome.
Otherwise, treat them like nature would and smoke on Wayne! 🤪

Today’s to do list:
Coffee..check
Breakfast..check
Coffee..check
Smoke..in progress
Top and water/feed my ladies.
Polish lying smudge and print resistant stainless fridge, stove and dishwasher..
Smoke
Windows, windows, windows..outside..upstairs and down.
Glass sliding doors.
Clean glass on curio/china cabinets.
Wash and dry 3000 pieces (not really, just feels that way) of antique carnival, Jefferson, Williams and Steven’s, and Mount Washington glass.
Replace in said cabinets.
Smoke
Coffee
Smoke
Smoke
Hot chocolate
Wash rinse repeat
Smoke
Snore
What chuuuu doing? 🤣😂🥲😅😂

Today’s to do list:
Coffee..check
Breakfast..check
Coffee..check
Smoke..in progress
Top and water/feed my ladies.
Polish lying smudge and print resistant stainless fridge, stove and dishwasher..
Smoke
Windows, windows, windows..outside..upstairs and down.
Glass sliding doors.
Clean glass on curio/china cabinets.
Wash and dry 3000 pieces (not really, just feels that way) of antique carnival, Jefferson, Williams and Steven’s, and Mount Washington glass.
Replace in said cabinets.
Smoke
Coffee
Smoke
Smoke
Hot chocolate
Wash rinse repeat
Smoke
Snore
What chuuuu doing? 🤣😂🥲😅😂
Went candlepin bowling last night, off to go sledding now lol.
My back still hurts from Tuesdays sledding trip but its for the kids.

Back
Top Bottom