I had hair half way down my back when young once. I get my hair cut seasonally or so.
One of my buddies grandmother would sneak up behind him when his hair was too long and just lop a chunk out so he had to get his hair cut~!

Okay Yiz Menz, I’m headed outta here to call it a day. Sat here and smoked some Concrete Shoes and I’m done for. Catch yiz in the morning for coffee and a smoke 🥰

have a good night!!! 🌛🌜

I never had one but I could have.

i had olng hair in my 20's but man now i can't stand it whenit gets to my collar!!!

My beard is all gray~!:(
I am still boyishly cute when I shave~!😘
I just don't really care.
If it is hot i will shave or get my hair cut.
Not afraid to go over the ears, don't care if it is in my eyes sometimes.
I loose weight when I get my hair cut~! I get what I pay for~!🥲

Serious someone else always starts sweeping up my hair before the girl is even done.
Like it is an OSHA safety hazard~!:ROFLMAO:
Last girl was like over the ears??:oops: I was like yea. Imagine what I looked like a year ago~! :p
For real.

Today’s to do list:
Coffee..check
Breakfast..check
Coffee..check
Smoke..in progress
Top and water/feed my ladies.
Polish lying smudge and print resistant stainless fridge, stove and dishwasher..
Smoke
Windows, windows, windows..outside..upstairs and down.
Glass sliding doors.
Clean glass on curio/china cabinets.
Wash and dry 3000 pieces (not really, just feels that way) of antique carnival, Jefferson, Williams and Steven’s, and Mount Washington glass.
Replace in said cabinets.
Smoke
Coffee
Smoke
Smoke
Hot chocolate
Wash rinse repeat
Smoke
Snore
What chuuuu doing? 🤣😂🥲😅😂
Waitin for u to come on by and do all that crap at our place ! lol the mrs would be in awe ! I’ll provide the smoke and hot chocolate! lol -
NOw I feel like a slacker.

For sale or trade:
One large two story single family home. 3000 square feet.
Three bathroom. (We all love cleaning bathrooms, right?)
Three bedroom, two up, one down. Master Suite with pvt bath, to clean.
Kitchen with 25’ of pain in the ass to polish and clean quartz countertops, new pain in the ass to clean and polish stainless appliances. Flooring in kitchen pain in the ass to clean wood laminate.
Large dining room that crazy unrealistic owner had WHITE tile installed in. (Pain in the ass to clean and or keep clean).
Two main dens, lower and upper to vacuum and dust.
Upstairs sitting room, never used, to vacuum and dust.
Office with more pain in the ass wood laminate flooring.
Cathedral ceilings on upper level. Need ladder and extension to clean.
13 ceiling fans..to clean.
18 large windows and one large sliding glass door..to clean.
Pool..to clean.
Will trade for one secluded tiny home with attached growing room that can be cleaned completely with a water hose in the same amount of time it takes me to smoke a joint. Neighbors are a deal breaker.
Cinderella sez Feck this!
When kids left home we down sized from 3200 sq. Foot all the way down to 1200! It was great ! Still don’t miss the big house just the location

Been married for 31 years I got no one left yo impress so yep same here cut my when I can’t handle it any longer and shave the white shit off my face every couple weeks

Mornin Yiz Menz!
Another gorgeous day in the Zarks! Hopefully the forest services takes a rest from all the “controlled burns“ they are doing and I can open all my windows and let the house air. For the past two weeks they have been polluting the air, hills are full of smoke and breathing quality sucks. Not to mention all of the animals they are unhoming..Talk about a green deal my Azz, around here it’s the government that does the polluting!
Im back to my cleaning job today, not going to work as hard as yesterday. But for now, it’s coffee and toke time!

Mornin Yiz Menz!
Another gorgeous day in the Zarks! Hopefully the forest services takes a rest from all the “controlled burns“ they are doing and I can open all my windows and let the house air. For the past two weeks they have been polluting the air, hills are full of smoke and breathing quality sucks. Not to mention all of the animals they are unhoming..Talk about a green deal my Azz, around here it’s the government that does the polluting!
Im back to my cleaning job today, not going to work as hard as yesterday. But for now, it’s coffee and toke time!
They've been doing them around my house too, then it'll rain and smell like wet log 🪵

Got 2 free bottles of calmag today off Amazon.

Paid for overnight shipping took them 2 days, only ordered one ended up getting two identical orders...idk what they got going on but they're gonna be upping me about 40 in free juice since it was late. Score. Thanks bezos

Got to top and start training the next group.
Going pick and choose who gets mainlined and maybe have a side by side compare of one way and the other?
Going to be cutting 3rd node or maybe lower on a couple tall ones.
4 weeks and some are knee high.

Funny. Before starting the Topanga Cookies I was asking Stonemason and G$ about mainlining. First thing I learned was you can’t use clones. 🤣

that sucks... i hate the dentist... get your fkin hands out of my mouth!!!! my most unliked chore without a doubt!!!

Agreed. I go for cleanings and checkups but I hate it. Depending on who’s doing the job a cleaning can bother me more than a filling.

And why do they insist on talking to you with both hands, tools, and a mouth full of gauze going on?

I have had "Curly" longish hair but always cut it before it got 1/2 way down my back, then I always kept a "Neat" apperance, close haircut almost "Marine" style, today I am in the process of letting it grow in the back. Haircut for $15-25 oh Hell No! Let it grow! SS

I have had "Curly" longish hair but always cut it before it got 1/2 way down my back, then I always kept a "Neat" apperance, close haircut almost "Marine" style, today I am in the process of letting it grow in the back. Haircut for $15-25 oh Hell No! Let it grow! SS
$7 here inc shave, yall come

Back
Top Bottom