Afternoon PAL 👋

Just had a crack of thunder and flash of light catch me off guard. 🤣

Rains coming down now. Yard looks like middle of spring. Snows expected tomorrow. 😳 8* outside now.

New roof has me in better spirits this spring. KNF is going well so far. Warmer weather let us clean up a lot of yard yuck early.

Buddy went home Sunday and we’ve been cleaning leisurely since.

I brought home some snacks🫠🥴
The brownie is delicious, ive eaten some of that already, and then washed it down with some punch lol. 20240227_135427.jpg
This is what i buy at the dispensaries, very rarely do i buy flower.

Dusted off the Crossfire and went to G$ part of town today. Thatcher Park~!
60f+toady and sunny and I get till Thurs off~!🥳 Think we set a record high temp today.😍
She needed a new battery but other than that the car is fun as ever.
0227241220_HDR.jpg0227241220.jpg0227241218_HDR.jpg
Third day in a row going for a ride~!🥳
Been driving the vette most of this winter when it was nice enough but splurged the $205 for the new battery today.
Close enough to Spring. Just couldn't bring myself to get the battery in December when the tender declared the old battery spent.
Fun, Fun, Fun.

LOL read this aloud. (Son loves the non cannabis ones.) He turned off his video and told me it was twisted taffy rope with nerds rolled on it.

Now he wants one of these. 🤣

Still freaks me out I’m stilling here with my adult son having a vape on his day off while it’s pouring rain outside. Yet years ago doing the same thing with my daughter and a alcoholic beverage didn’t even cross my mind.

Dusted off the Crossfire and went to G$ part of town today. Thatcher Park~!
60f+toady and sunny and I get till Thurs off~!🥳 Think we set a record high temp today.😍
She needed a new battery but other than that the car is fun as ever.
View attachment 46741View attachment 46742View attachment 46743
Third day in a row going for a ride~!🥳
Been driving the vette most of this winter when it was nice enough but splurged the $205 for the new battery today.
Close enough to Spring. Just couldn't bring myself to get the battery in December when the tender declared the old battery spent.
Fun, Fun, Fun.

damn $200 for a battery!!! you should of drove it down my way, i just bought two new batteries, $160 for both!!

we broke 60* today too!!! still got snow in the yard but it's 60!! haha

82* and sunny today, wind chill of 15* tomorrow. Well played Mother Nature, well played…
82f and sunny???How do I say and fk you too with a smile on my face......nothing personal...its' geographical envy....we reached 40f today Thursday it supposed to get to 10c =50f but -10 or 14f overnight

82f and sunny???How do I say and fk you too with a smile on my face......nothing personal...its' geographical envy....we reached 40f today Thursday it supposed to get to 10c =50f but -10 or 14f overnight
I think you said it just fine! Lol. You will feel better tomorrow when I’m in the deep freezer with you!

This fellow is missing his Brother, he has been gone three days, today. So he is staying on my heels and annoying me. Good thing I love him so! View attachment 46760
I wouldn't be able to sleep or rest if one of my boys went missing for a few days. Qnight got out 1 night a couple of years ago, I spent the night outside looking for him and calling him every 15 min I went outside and called. I finely went to bed around 6 am and my wife woke me at 8 Qnight was back.

I think he dreams about the warm summer night he was free

This one is actually a pretty large cat, he weighs 18 lbs, but he sure can fit himself in some small spaces! This after he finally got out from between the shower curtains batting at me every time I moved in the shower. He knew I was headed to the sink next to brush my teeth.

I wouldn't be able to sleep or rest if one of my boys went missing for a few days. Qnight got out 1 night a couple of years ago, I spent the night outside looking for him and calling him every 15 min I went outside and called. I finely went to bed around 6 am and my wife woke me at 8 Qnight was back.

I think he dreams about the warm summer night he was free
We’ve been out looking, yelling. Let all the neighbors know. It bugs the hell out of me, and I’m not sleeping well either. All I can do now is hope. I’m in and out of bed and out on the porch when it’s quiet yelling for him again. It’s heartbreaking for sure. Our animals are spoiled brats, loved just like children.

We’ve been out looking, yelling. Let all the neighbors know. It bugs the hell out of me, and I’m not sleeping well either. All I can do now is hope. I’m in and out of bed and out on the porch when it’s quiet yelling for him again. It’s heartbreaking for sure. Our animals are spoiled brats, loved just like children.
Our boy Dusk is having a hard time with asthma sometimes he gets into cough fits that seem to last for minutes and the poor guy looks exhausted afterwards. A puffer twice a day and antibiotics in a treat twice a day and he still has bad attacks so we called the vet and she prescribed another puffer for extreme attacks but that seems to make his coughing more frequent. I think he's misdiagnosed but I'm not the vet

Back
Top Bottom