Mornin Yiz Men!
Im off this morning to buy new goodies. (A new wheelbarrow). And I plan to enjoy a good late Mexican lunch!
I hope you have the Mocoleti Jalisco, a good dish but $22.00 here in the coastal bend. I enjoy "torta's" corn tortillas with carne asada. I enjoy making chili when it's cool like yesterday, 54 degrees all day? SS

I hope you have the Mocoleti Jalisco, a good dish but $22.00 here in the coastal bend. I enjoy "torta's" corn tortillas with carne asada. I enjoy making chili when it's cool like yesterday, 54 degrees all day? SS
I love the Jalisco! It runs 14.00 here. Unless you add extra shrimp then it’s 3.00 more dollars. Really a lot of food. It takes the Hubby and I both to manage a platter of it.
We actually saw mid 80’s a few days ago, then it dropped to the low twenties over night and was sleeting at midnight. Thankfully today they are calling for 60’s. Weather has my fruit trees trying to bloom way too early.

Never throw away your solo cups, a short how to:

• mark near top rim of cup with permanent markerIMG_20240301_104050345_HDR.jpg
  • rubbing alcohol and a napkin for the winIMG_20240301_104107450_HDR.jpg
  • the key is to pinch the cup applying pressure from the back so you can apply it from the front with your thumb and the napkin and not crush the cupIMG_20240301_104122027_HDR.jpgIMG_20240301_104124365_HDR.jpgIMG_20240301_104126775_HDR.jpg- cut down on plastic usage and save a nickel in the processIMG_20240301_104230029.jpg

Ways to being a cheap ass 🤌🏻

Son and wife get drinks from McD & Tim’s often enough that I have just enough medium clear cups each year to grow clones and seedlings. I just wash and drill 5 holes in the bottom when I get a stack of 5 or more.

They fit perfectly inside my red cups. Handy for those that like to check the roots.

Son and wife get drinks from McD & Tim’s often enough that I have just enough medium clear cups each year to grow clones and seedlings. I just wash and drill 5 holes in the bottom when I get a stack of 5 or more.

They fit perfectly inside my red cups. Handy for those that like to check the roots.
Yup another tightwad! 😂🤣😂

I'll go liberal on ya and instead of you being a cheap ass we'll call it recycling!!! 😄

i do the same thing with my plant markers, once a year i wipe them all down with IPA and start al over with ones that look just like new!!

<< just looked it up, i paid $6 for them back in '17. :D

Leaves one to wonder if this genus homo sapient’s species will survive, or..are they all doomed to a complete fertility loss, meaning no further generations by ways and means of simple laughter? IMG_1789.jpeg

I worked locked secure units for NYS for 12 years.
I learned I could never make someone do what they don't want, but I might be able to change their mind~!:devilish:
Creativity and the power of persuasion. :p
I learned to use my upbringings to my advantage~!;)
I was eventually brought up on charges.
Accused of Indian rope burns~!
Hard to keep a straight face while trying to deny that~!:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom