The-100-Best-Weed-Memes-For-True-Herb-Enthusiasts40.jpg

I bet Granny can read players pretty well.
I know she is tough if she gets in a tight spot.
View attachment 47357

my best hauls have always come from getting them blasted while playing... there's a card table around here where "stoney's weed" is banned! it was disputed but denied!! 😆 😆

Morning all.

After yesterdays sun, wind, rain and snow all night we went from 16c to -5c in 24hrs. Snow didn’t add up to much. Just the grass is covered this morning, -7c but the suns trying to shine.

Tents are zipped for the day. And I have a laptop to find and fix up. Need to try and transfer old pics off a phone. After chores of course.

L8r

Found the laptop, battery is a brick now. Works fine from the plug. Surprisingly I still remember the passwords.

Spent part of the day trying to transfer files. Old phone won’t connect via usb. Jacks damaged. Wifi and Bluetooth won’t connect, can’t even show up.

I shut down the phone and yank the sd card and put it in a usb adapter. 128g card is only showing up as 25g. Pop ups telling me folder’s can’t be accessed. Data input/output error.

I have 4 years of my life on this sd card now and every time I plug it in I lose more. All my systems I used to repair other computers got taken out by lightning.

Now I can’t sleep as I lost some important stuff. Keep getting panic attacks. Hiding it from the family as they worry.

Typing this out to vent and yell. Now I need to fix or build a PC just to see if I can repair or at least recover the rest of the data. Haven’t touched anything in my office since before Covid.

Didn’t need this.

Found the laptop, battery is a brick now. Works fine from the plug. Surprisingly I still remember the passwords.

Spent part of the day trying to transfer files. Old phone won’t connect via usb. Jacks damaged. Wifi and Bluetooth won’t connect, can’t even show up.

I shut down the phone and yank the sd card and put it in a usb adapter. 128g card is only showing up as 25g. Pop ups telling me folder’s can’t be accessed. Data input/output error.

I have 4 years of my life on this sd card now and every time I plug it in I lose more. All my systems I used to repair other computers got taken out by lightning.

Now I can’t sleep as I lost some important stuff. Keep getting panic attacks. Hiding it from the family as they worry.

Typing this out to vent and yell. Now I need to fix or build a PC just to see if I can repair or at least recover the rest of the data. Haven’t touched anything in my office since before Covid.

Didn’t need this.

if the card itself isn't damaged and maybe just corrupt data, try a program called get data back from runtime software. it's a simple program and has saved my butt in the past. if you can't find the program free let me know i'll get you a copy.

Didn’t need this.
I have 5-6 old computers here, I get them from Best Buy refurbished they last 4-5 years and I get another for under $200 taxes in with keyboard and mouse. I get the specs I want for streaming movies with a Quad core i5 win 10. They have thousands to choose from starting around $82
1709391817710.png

Last edited:
Granny, have you ever worked with Far red lights? This is my 3rd run with them on for 15 min after lights out. Supposedly that allows me to run my lights for an extended on time. Last run I went 12.5 on 11.5 off from the start and I think that delayed bud development and at 4 weeks in flower they look more like 3 week. I don't think my hermi had anything to do with that I think that was genetics all the way..

During the time I was using my reds I read somewhere about starting at 12/12 then adjusting to 12.5/11.5 some time later then again to 13/11.....I can't find that info to re read and I'm wondering if you know anything about this?

As is unless I can find the info I'm looking for I'll go a week at 12/12 then adjust 30 min on time. I'm not sure I want to push it to 13/11 but I read a guy yesterday said he goes 14/10 using far reds on an old outdated thread from a few years back..

Back
Top Bottom