So this morning after nine days of worry, spreading pics and looking.. my cat came home!
Very weird, he has lost no weight, is well hydrated and has no battle wounds. Seems someone has had him. He is a rare fawn abyssinian.
He sure is happy to be home!
The Hubby let him in the house and I woke this morning being jumped on with some voracious meowing, purrs and loving. What a great way to start the day! 🥰🥰🥰

So this morning after nine days of worry, spreading pics and looking.. my cat came home!
Very weird, he has lost no weight, is well hydrated and has no battle wounds. Seems someone has had him. He is a rare fawn abyssinian.
The Hubby let him in the house and I woke this morning being jumped on with some voracious meowing, purrs and loving. What a great way to start the day! 🥰🥰🥰
That's awesome Granny. Glad he made his way home.

Got a new bong the other day.
View attachment 47612
Tried to buy a new one today, the shop I went to was awful tho.
Went to ask the guy about a specific bong and he goes "all I know is it's a fucking bong man"

I said "Its all cool I just wanted a price" and I left. Dude was a straight asshat.

Love the portable spill proof ones.(y)
Anyone ever have an Aquapipe?
View attachment 47631
They were the first portables I ever owned.
I had prolly 7 of them through my junior and senior years of high school. Damn principal kept taking them 😤😤
I just wanted to burn a bowl on my walk home from school!
So I got tired of him taking them and I would hide it at my great uncles grave site in the cemetery right before the school 🤣

It took me 3 tries to get the bong I like the best.
All 3 attempts were simple beaker style with ice catcher.
First one was just too big for my old lungs~!
Second was a little to small all around.
At that time I was all in looking for the medium that was not cheap glass.
1709492792085.png
12 inch plane jane and fantastic~!
Somewhat shocked by price but compared to the crazy shit out there it was reasonable at $95
Thick glass. Love it.

It took me 3 tries to get the bong I like the best.
All 3 attempts were simple beaker style with ice catcher.
First one was just too big for my old lungs~!
Second was a little to small all around.
At that time I was all in looking for the medium that was not cheap glass.
View attachment 47635
12 inch plane jane and fantastic~!
Somewhat shocked by price but compared to the crazy shit out there it was reasonable at $95
Thick glass. Love it.
I was gonna buy a grav today! Only it was an 18" straight tube with a honeycomb in the bottom. Screenshot_20240303_141817_Chrome.jpg

I have 3 other grav bongs and love them all I just wanted something new to smoke on😂

I checked my PH and ppm today,,,first time this grow...almost 1 week into flower ppm 875...okay I'm good...Ph 7.02...wtf...somethings off...I checked with my ph strips...looks about right...7.02 and healthy plants...carry on as normal ...unless its broken don't try to fix it...all plants healthy and thriving...Fk the numbers....I stand against the wind

So good to hear..... smart cats that breed might a have found alternate accommodations ....lol
I'm starting to wonder if I'm sick and don't know it. You know how some animals can pick up a sense things that are wrong with you before Dr,s and ourselves. Dogs are well known for that...My cats are sleeping on me sometimes 2 at a time at night in bed and walking on me through the night...I'm good with it but it has me wondering...is this a sign of a hidden illness or just love?

So good to hear..... smart cats that breed might a have found alternate accommodations ....lol
I'm starting to wonder if I'm sick and don't know it. You know how some animals can pick up a sense things that are wrong with you before Dr,s and ourselves. Dogs are well known for that...My cats are sleeping on me sometimes 2 at a time at night in bed and walking on me through the night...I'm good with it but it has me wondering...is this a sign of a hidden illness or just love?
I don’t know PC. Mine have been doing crazy shit for the last week. Normally when it’s bedtime they get in bed and stay there. They have been meowing, walking on me, reaching under the cover and snagging my feet. 🦶 Perhaps spring coming has them so antsy?

Back
Top Bottom