Got to top and start training the next group.
Going pick and choose who gets mainlined and maybe have a side by side compare of one way and the other?
Going to be cutting 3rd node or maybe lower on a couple tall ones.
4 weeks and some are knee high.

Today’s to do list:
Coffee..check
Breakfast..check
Coffee..check
Smoke..in progress
Top and water/feed my ladies.
Polish lying smudge and print resistant stainless fridge, stove and dishwasher..
Smoke
Windows, windows, windows..outside..upstairs and down.
Glass sliding doors.
Clean glass on curio/china cabinets.
Wash and dry 3000 pieces (not really, just feels that way) of antique carnival, Jefferson, Williams and Steven’s, and Mount Washington glass.
Replace in said cabinets.
Smoke
Coffee
Smoke
Smoke
Hot chocolate
Wash rinse repeat
Smoke
Snore
What chuuuu doing? 🤣😂🥲😅😂
What you gonna due after lunch !!!

Easy on that back Bro!!
Haha, ive hated myself every night this week lol.
Tomorrow we leave and im gonna need a 2 hr nap before we go, im so beat lol. Weve done more this week than we have all year 😮‍💨
But its been an absolute blast so i cant complain, even with 2 days of dentist trips its been really good.

Haha, ive hated myself every night this week lol.
Tomorrow we leave and im gonna need a 2 hr nap before we go, im so beat lol. Weve done more this week than we have all year 😮‍💨
But its been an absolute blast so i cant complain, even with 2 days of dentist trips its been really good.

sounds like you're gonna need a vacay from the vacay!!!! 😆 g;ad to hear ya got your tooth fixed!!

sounds like you're gonna need a vacay from the vacay!!!! 😆 g;ad to hear ya got your tooth fixed!!
Thankfully school is back on Monday and the kids re going and my wife is off as well so we will have most of Monday to just chill.

As for the tooth, its kinda fixed lol.
It busted off at the gum and i passed out, went in the next day to have the rest taken out and passed out again...
So i have half a root stuck in my face and a referral to an oral surgeon for when i get home.. Yay lol.
I have a swollen face, im just pushing through and making the best of it cause its what we gotta do sometimes right? Lol

Thankfully school is back on Monday and the kids re going and my wife is off as well so we will have most of Monday to just chill.

As for the tooth, its kinda fixed lol.
It busted off at the gum and i passed out, went in the next day to have the rest taken out and passed out again...
So i have half a root stuck in my face and a referral to an oral surgeon for when i get home.. Yay lol.
I have a swollen face, im just pushing through and making the best of it cause its what we gotta do sometimes right? Lol

that sucks... i hate the dentist... get your fkin hands out of my mouth!!!! my most unliked chore without a doubt!!!

that sucks... i hate the dentist... get your fkin hands out of my mouth!!!! my most unliked chore without a doubt!!!
Yeah 100%
When i was a kid i took terrible care of my teeth cause i thought drinking soda, eating candy, and doing whatever i felt like doing was more important. Then at like 14 or 15 i started chewing tobacco, and at 16 i started smoking cigarettes on top of chewing.....
So by 18 i did soooo much damage to my teeth that i now need like 7 or 8 rooth canals and my insurance doesnt cover them. Its like 3k per root canal, and im not made of that kinda money.
Since 18 ive been brushing my teeth twice a day every day and i quit smoking and chewing by 24, but the damage was already done unfortunately and now i just gotta deal with my poor decisions.

But i make my kids brush twice a day everyday and they just went to the dentist last week and have perfect teeth!!! 😃😁

Yeah 100%
When i was a kid i took terrible care of my teeth cause i thought drinking soda, eating candy, and doing whatever i felt like doing was more important. Then at like 14 or 15 i started chewing tobacco, and at 16 i started smoking cigarettes on top of chewing.....
So by 18 i did soooo much damage to my teeth that i now need like 7 or 8 rooth canals and my insurance doesnt cover them. Its like 3k per root canal, and im not made of that kinda money.
Since 18 ive been brushing my teeth twice a day every day and i quit smoking and chewing by 24, but the damage was already done unfortunately and now i just gotta deal with my poor decisions.

But i make my kids brush twice a day everyday and they just went to the dentist last week and have perfect teeth!!! 😃😁

same here man, i wish i would have listened to my dad the way your kids are... i think for every one good decision i've made in life i've made two bad ones!!

same here man, i wish i would have listened to my dad the way your kids are... i think for every one good decision i've made in life i've made two bad ones!!
I have to argue with them for sure, but i just tell em to think back to all the days i had tooth pain and they jump right up and take off running for the bathroom lol.

For sale or trade:
One large two story single family home. 3000 square feet.
Three bathroom. (We all love cleaning bathrooms, right?)
Three bedroom, two up, one down. Master Suite with pvt bath, to clean.
Kitchen with 25’ of pain in the ass to polish and clean quartz countertops, new pain in the ass to clean and polish stainless appliances. Flooring in kitchen pain in the ass to clean wood laminate.
Large dining room that crazy unrealistic owner had WHITE tile installed in. (Pain in the ass to clean and or keep clean).
Two main dens, lower and upper to vacuum and dust.
Upstairs sitting room, never used, to vacuum and dust.
Office with more pain in the ass wood laminate flooring.
Cathedral ceilings on upper level. Need ladder and extension to clean.
13 ceiling fans..to clean.
18 large windows and one large sliding glass door..to clean.
Pool..to clean.
Will trade for one secluded tiny home with attached growing room that can be cleaned completely with a water hose in the same amount of time it takes me to smoke a joint. Neighbors are a deal breaker.
Cinderella sez Feck this!

there aint no way i'd trade my slice of heaven for all that!!!!

small ranch house back a private dirt road with no neighbors, four ceiling fans!! only worth about a 1/16 of the price and you'd have to kill me to get me to trade anyone!

there aint no way i'd trade my slice of heaven for all that!!!!

small ranch house back a private dirt road with no neighbors, four ceiling fans!! only worth about a 1/16 of the price and you'd have to kill me to get me to trade anyone!
Hey! This one is secluded! Mile long private road even.. let’s just trade!

The speed the world runs at it is easy to see how less is more.
A builder I worked for 20 years ago showed me a house for a aging couple he was building.
6,000sqft one floor, no stairs.
Now I don't need 1/6 that space but no stairs has been in my head ever since.
My bedroom is in the basement or was up stairs so stairs no matter what every day.

A builder I worked for 20 years ago showed me a house for a aging couple he was building.
My bedroom is in the basement or was up stairs so stairs no matter what every day.

i grow in my basement so yeah stairs everyday multiple times... everything else is one level... when building the place back in the late 90's i was going to put in a sunkin living room and that night i had a dream of struggling with a wheelchair and the next day and cancelled that idea!!! happy it's not stepped in now!!! no whelchair but still happy!!

Yeah when we bought this place, it was no problem. But I can see that it could be a problem in the future. I used to clean this entire house in a days time. Now it takes me days!

Back
Top Bottom