I just had one go and don't you know I had to drive in the dark.
I actually thought what are the odds of losing both?
I did change it that afternoon when I got home thinking if it could happen it would, to me.
Welcome~!
Yeah i clicked my high beams on yesterday and they came on for second and poof out.

Ok I got this one so molesting can mean just messing with it dosnt have to be sexualy. I know this because my friend got arrested at martygraw once for molesting a cheese burger.he just threw the tomatoes on the ground and they put him in jail for the night. Those were his charges molesting a cheese burger. No court no bail just let him out the next morning.

I got nothin'...
Im just trying to figure out what the face is all about😳
I got less after reading stonemasons response. Although I suspected some of his friends were weird~!:ROFLMAO:
I was laughing within his first 4 words. Ok I got this~!:LOL:
So do we think the face is in response to them telling him his charges instead of telling him to say cheese?
You know they put you in front of the camera and say we charging you with molesting that fire extinguisher?

I got less after reading stonemasons response. Although I suspected some of his friends were weird~!:ROFLMAO:
I was laughing within his first 4 words. Ok I got this~!:LOL:
So do we think the face is in response to them telling him his charges instead of telling him to say cheese?
You know they put you in front of the camera and say we charging you with molesting that fire extinguisher?
I think they might have said what's that on your nose.click....

• Deleted by stonemason
  • Reason: Double
Show…
They said yesterday at my certification it is a federal crime to operate a fork lift with training. Who knew? I have never heard of one person arrested or charged more or less serving time for driving a lift.
Maybe there are other hidden laws we never knew about.
Hey lady you got your training card for that thing~!

I could never trust this guy with a raccoon~!
Between wrestling and OPL Fridays are all good~!

They said yesterday at my certification it is a federal crime to operate a fork lift with training. Who knew? I have never heard of one person arrested or charged more or less serving time for driving a lift.
Maybe there are other hidden laws we never knew about.
Hey lady you got your training card for that thing~!

I could never trust this guy with a raccoon~!
Between wrestling and OPL Fridays are all good~!

i've driven forklifts and booms all my life and never had any formal training.. outlaw!! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I owned fork truck before ever being trained.
Drove both forks and big lifts for long time no training.
I was shocked. It was a safety video that said federal crime~!
Tell you what though both are seriously dangerous. Being trained just means unless I am totally stupid I aint getting the blame~!

i've driven forklifts and booms all my life and never had any formal training.. outlaw!! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
We had keys to six luls at a commercial job we did in detroit one time when I was real young.we would wait until everybody left and have rally races around the complex.🤣🤣🤣good times.

Alright.
Im fekkin done with Albany county 😑😑

I gotta drink my soda out of a coffee stirrer because Albany decided to fine people for plastic straws. But the stirrers can be plastic?? Wtf??
I aint using a PAPER straw... it gets all soggy and yuck 🤢20240216_202139.jpg

Last edited:
Received the awesome surprise care package yesterday from Cannagranny/Budbuilders. @CannaGranny has beautiful cursive penmanship. 🙂 Just want to say thanks again to everyone who contributed. This is by far the friendliest and knowledgable site there is. I don't even bother with other sites since I was invited here.

Contents:

I received a smoke buddy. Always wanted one of those for my stealth smokes.
A wake and bake mug. This thing is hilarious. Literally is a pipe that holds coffee.
A pack of skunk #1 autos. Can't go wrong with Skunk.
10 pack of hot chocolate. Yum.
Bob Marley papers. Much needed.
Little pocket glass pipe with case. That will go hand in hand with the smoke buddy. 😊
And XL budbuilders.org T shirt. I'll model that when I get in shape. Lol.

View attachment 45328
Yay! Happy it made it! I have this whole corner drinking hot chocolate, hence the cup and chocolate, now you are properly geared to have that evening drink and smoke with us!
Thanks for the compliment on my penmanship 🥰
Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom