As per @Moe.Red for anyone using a Gmail address having trouble singing in.
Bud Builder:
Folks having email issues with gmail users again. I will get this fixed tomorrow AM. If you are locked out for 2FA please email Admin@budbuilders.org for assistance.
Today at 5:23 PM
Sorry we are still playing with this. Thought it was resolved once again. It kinda feels like I’m trying to stop my 3 legged stool from wobbling by cutting off the legs.

1708035740510.jpeg

Spinasad A and Spinosad D, misspelled but I think they are ok for veg, you know Goodbrother? SS
Ive always heard spinosad is good stuff.
The specific brand recommended to me was just way to expensive. Like 200 dollars for a 16oz bottle of concentrate. I don't see the value in that when there are many many other things that work well and are a fraction of the cost, like Jacks Deadbug for example lol
It was 15 bucks instead of 200.

Thats really what i wanna do, my grandmother cant move around much at all. When she does its with a walker or a motorized scooter.
They live in a raised ranch so she had no choi e but to go up 4 stairs no matter what door she goes in.
Shes fallen 9 times in the last 2 years, and my grandfather fell twice already since this year started😔
Id love for them to stay in their home theyve lived in for 59 years... but theyll die sooner and theyve got 3 great grandkids and 4 grandkids, 2 of which are relatively new, because my aunt decided to have kids really late in life.
I just dont wanna see them die 7 years sooner because they fall down the basement stairs and no one realizes.
One of the best things about doing it that way was we were able to design the home to be as accessible as possible for them. No step shower stall, all ground floor. My grandma had hip issues so she was in a motorized scooter or wheelchair most of the time. She told me the favorite part of the house was the no step shower. We had a large screened in sun room for them to hang out in when the weather was really nice with a motorized sliding door wall so that they could open the entire wall in the sun room and have a patio/ outdoor living room kind of setup. The wall sounds expensive but it's a tiny house. Not much wall had to be moved! They loved it and would have friends over to hang out. When my Grandpa was still somewhat active he would be manning the grill with his buddies and their wives hanging around drinking beer, playing cards.

View attachment 45096
Weather is looking good around here. Better than Michigan today, I’m guessing.
you mean there is sunny shine and warm sandy beaches somewhere in the world just waiting for us? Just a 5 hrs away?......with a swim up bar and buffet dining?.....all in $3000.00 + a week?......tempting.....do they take cats?

Put 'em into a tiny home. This way they still have their autonomy but they have way less shit they have to deal with as far as cleanup and stuff. Way cheaper to heat and cool the house too.

That's what I did for my GP's. They were in the same situation where they had been in their home for decades and didn't want to move. I worked with the Real Estate agent to get a gauge of what the probable selling price would be and used that as a budget. We bought an acre of land and built a tiny home for them out in the country but close enough to services that they could ride their bike trike to the grocery store and whatever else they needed. As they got older and couldn't ride their bike trike anymore I paid the next door neighbor to look in on them and take them on errands when they needed to if I wasn't available to do it for them.
I need new grandkids

I just had one go and don't you know I had to drive in the dark.
I actually thought what are the odds of losing both?
I did change it that afternoon when I got home thinking if it could happen it would, to me.
Welcome~!

Received the awesome surprise care package yesterday from Cannagranny/Budbuilders. @CannaGranny has beautiful cursive penmanship. 🙂 Just want to say thanks again to everyone who contributed. This is by far the friendliest and knowledgable site there is. I don't even bother with other sites since I was invited here.

Contents:

I received a smoke buddy. Always wanted one of those for my stealth smokes.
A wake and bake mug. This thing is hilarious. Literally is a pipe that holds coffee.
A pack of skunk #1 autos. Can't go wrong with Skunk.
10 pack of hot chocolate. Yum.
Bob Marley papers. Much needed.
Little pocket glass pipe with case. That will go hand in hand with the smoke buddy. 😊
And XL budbuilders.org T shirt. I'll model that when I get in shape. Lol.

2024-02-15 12.57.49.jpeg

Last edited:
Received the awesome surprise care package yesterday from Cannagranny/Budbuilders. Cannagranny has beautiful cursive penmanship. 🙂 Just want to say thanks again to everyone who contributed. This is by far the friendliest and knowledgable site there is. I don't even bother with other sites since I was invited here.

Contents:

I received a smoke buddy. Always wanted one of those for my stealth smokes.
A wake and bake mug. This thing is hilarious. Literally is a pipe that holds coffee.
A pack of skunk #1 autos. Can't go wrong with Skunk.
10 pack of hot chocolate. Yum.
Bob Marley papers. Much needed.
Little pocket glass pipe with case. That will go hand in hand with the smoke buddy. 😊
And XL budbuilders.org T shirt. I'll model that when I get in shape. Lol.

View attachment 45328
I'm wearing that same tee shirt now.

Back
Top Bottom