Just ate 60mg of edibles, now I'm gonna take a dab and go put my PB together out in the shed!
Mayhe ill take the dabs and rig with me too ✋🤪

i had a pretty long list of what PB was in my head till i thought of pit boss... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

smokin and dabin at the exact same time!!!!!

1710193100690.png
I got this when I ran out of the COM thinking I would use it in the room till I saw time release.
Just made sure to put it with my soils for when I pull the tent plants out.

i had a pretty long list of what PB was in my head till i thought of pit boss... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

smokin and dabin at the exact same time!!!!!
Man, that was rough lol.
It's all together tho and it looks so good!!
Gonna grab some pellets tomorrow and get er running and burning al the oils off.
Maybe I'll cook on it Friday.

Cold weather just locks me up,I've more reptilian gene's in me I think, I like warm sunny days to lay on rocks...crushed rocks...by the sea and I used to like hanging with my buds and scurry away when strangers / police showed up.....yep...been abducted for sure....

I got distracted...I meant to say I don't know how they did it, fk man its cold out there tonight, damp windy dark, just ugly and it makes me wonder why anyone in there right mind would settle here.....

Did you name her Big Blonde by chance? 🤣
No damnnnn way! 😂

View attachment 49072
I got this when I ran out of the COM thinking I would use it in the room till I saw time release.
Just made sure to put it with my soils for when I pull the tent plants out.
I don’t care for time release ferts. Asking for problems I would think.

I don’t care for time release ferts. Asking for problems I would think.
I didn't want to use it the way I planned when I noted the TR originally.
I figure that 1 tablespoon per G on up potting can't hurt though?

I didn't want to use it the way I planned when I noted the TR originally.
I figure that 1 tablespoon per G on up potting can't hurt though?
I don’t know. I wouldn’t like the idea since there is no way really to know when it’s releasing and at what exact amounts.

Oh boy was gonna hold off til next Monday but I looked at the plants and the leaves spoke to me...they all look like they're ready to just fall off the plant which is always my sign...trichs I'm happy with but eh, id like to run it to 70 days eventually....next flower session with the contest seeds....wife is off tomorrow I gotta make the most of the day too much else going on .....trying to hit up free seed day this weekend possibly in downtown STL so I gotta have my chores in check ✅

Either way at 65 days these look more done than last time at 65 days. I don't think I slowed them down any this time I think I kinda did last time by pruning them a bit late

Whoooop whooop! I’m finally done for this day!
Time to roll one fix a cup o’joe and call it a day well done! 👍
I'm right there with ya Granny, got a bit done today myself.
Put in a new closet organizer in one of the closests in my kids room, 20240311_150416.jpgput together a toy bin, and then put together my new Pit Boss pellet grill.

I'm right there with ya Granny, got a bit done today myself.
Put in a new closet organizer in one of the closests in my kids room, View attachment 49135put together a toy bin, and then put together my new Pit Boss pellet grill.
Let me know how you like that pellet grill. Trager brand is what is sold around here.

Let me know how you like that pellet grill. Trager brand is what is sold around here.
I will for sure. Gonna get pellets tomorrow to burn the oils off.
Then I'll get something nice to cook for dinner on Friday.

Home depot has Traeger up here, but not less than 699 +taxes. Lowes and Walmart carry Pit Boss, I got this one at Walmart, was wicked on sale so I just had to buy it lol.

just had a stupid deer fall in my pond.. happen to look at the cameras and saw her splashing about trying to get out. grabbed a jacket and a light and ran out there, mom was hanging by watching.. she was pretty tired, i grabbed right onto her legs and pulled her out.. glad she didn't kick me trying to get traction... all ended well though, pulled her out and mom and little one were reunited. hope she doesn't get sick being wet. we just had a big wnd storm today and it's only 15% rh outside so hoping she dry's quick!!!

freakin animals know how to get my adrenalin going!!!! i need extra dabs right now!!!

just had a stupid deer fall in my pond.. happen to look at the cameras and saw her splashing about trying to get out. grabbed a jacket and a light and ran out there, mom was hanging by watching.. she was pretty tired, i grabbed right onto her legs and pulled her out.. glad she didn't kick me trying to get traction... all ended well though, pulled her out and mom and little one were reunited. hope she doesn't get sick being wet. we just had a big wnd storm today and it's only 15% rh outside so hoping she dry's quick!!!

freakin animals know how to get my adrenalin going!!!! i need extra dabs right now!!!
Damn! You run out there all Mr. Deeds like and plunge your frostbitten foot in?
Deer are so stupid man.

I have a crazy ass neighbor that does not understand the words burn ban! Today the conservation folks must have paid him a visit. He has had this valley bogged down in smoke for a week now. Puts us all in danger. Makes me afraid to leave the house.

I would think this will be a dry spring for many.
I hate the mud so love the thought.

turns out she was only in there a couple minutes.. must have gotten lucky and caught the camera at the right time!!!

don't mean to show her struggling but you can see my light with help on the way!!

must have scared the hell out of the fish!!!!!

I would think this will be a dry spring for many.
I hate the mud so love the thought.
Grounds wet here, but there is an easy two to three feet of dry leaf litter atop of the ground in the woods. Comes with the winds of spring in this area. Wind catches a spark and it’s on.

turns out she was only in there a couple minutes.. must have gotten lucky and caught the camera at the right time!!!

don't mean to show her struggling but you can see my light with help on the way!!

must have scared the hell out of the fish!!!!!
Stoney to the rescue!
Definitely woulda died in there if you didn't come help out

Grounds wet here, but there is an easy two to three feet of dry leaf litter atop of the ground in the woods. Comes with the winds of spring in this area. Wind catches a spark and it’s on.

a few year back my neighbor was burning some leaves when it was dry... dude almost caught the whole mountain on fire!!! worst part was it was 4/20 and nobody could get to my house!!

they bring out the cool trucks for the woods....

DSCN6985.JPG

DSCN6984.JPG

ruined our 4/20 though!!!

Stoney to the rescue!
Definitely woulda died in there if you didn't come help out

sadly that happened a couple years ago... a fawn fell through the ice and i never knew it!! it's why i now have the cameras, they just paid for themselves tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you did your good deed for the day and maybe for the week!

I fully don’t agree. But, being friends you and I we can do this.
He yelled a lot, threatened the Supreme Court judges in a super embarrassing display and lied.
Here they are turning them loose with court dates of up to seven years away. Providing them with housing, medical care, food and free transportation, while we have Americans homeless and hungry that we do not address at all. A very large number of them veterans. We have hard working families worrying that they cannot pay this months rent or mortgages and terrified that they cannot feed their children.
I have zero dislike for immigrants, but they can do the same process that my family did to become citizens in this country after being processed through Ellis Island.
Last but not least, this past week, a bill was presented to Congress asking that illegals be allowed to purchase and own guns sans a background check, nor permits. While Americans are put through the wringer to have this right.
A sad ole attempt at a worn out reelection speech, still promising to legalize cannabis, which he ran on four years ago, and zero has been done.
So, you and I see this through very different lenses. But, I respect your opinion, as I hope you do mine.
Totally respect you and everyone else with skin in the game. I think 'guest workers' should be on probation before there is any citizenship offered to see if they are working OK. Immigration is a worldwide problem, not just a US issue. I think leadership is cyclical -- and we're in the downturn part of the cycle. As always, children are the future -- treat them well and let them lead the way. My grandma had to get a special exemption to work (in the govt) past 65 which at the time was mandatory retirement age. Speaking of Ellis Island, they have a wonderful set of exhibits there -- not just Lady Liberty. I'm a native NYer and had never been -- super place and also had my 'folks' pass through.

Nice!! See, I told ya I've been shopping for a decent one at about 800 bucks.
They do run up into the 3k range tho if you look at certain ones.
Had my new Hitachi delivered yesterday, the old one lasted 16 years; compressor died but the fans still work. Here we get mostly Japanese and Chinese/Korean appliance. About $900, but has ice maker and pretty darn quiet. Now the doors 'beep beep' after they are opened for a while. Not sure how to work it -- but keeping the shiny side up and the greasy side down seems right.

That's awesome I'd be thrilled to save a doe. Cheers and dabs! SS

Back
Top Bottom