It is rare I feel soft, but people from long ago were hard core. A lot tougher than I want to be or might even be capable of.
I mean you really had to want to leave it all behind to be a real explorer.
How bad did home life have to be to say I am going west when you lived on the western edge of civilization.

It is rare I feel soft, but people from long ago were hard core. A lot tougher than I want to be or might even be capable of.
I mean you really had to want to leave it all behind to be a real explorer.
How bad did home life have to be to say I am going west when you lived on the western edge of civilization.
Cold weather just locks me up,I've more reptilian gene's in me I think, I like warm sunny days to lay on rocks...crushed rocks...by the sea and I used to like hanging with my buds and scurry away when strangers / police showed up.....yep...been abducted for sure....

I got distracted...I meant to say I don't know how they did it, fk man its cold out there tonight, damp windy dark, just ugly and it makes me wonder why anyone in there right mind would settle here.....

You can outright see the amber trichs ....very nice

How many days was she at that point?
I lowered light by like an hour a week from 18/6 till I hit 12/12.
On 1/11 she was at 14/10.
On 1/23 she got to 12/12
I would love to say 46 days from 12/12 but I think from the eleventh is really the start?
That would put her at 58 days~!
Still pretty quick finish IMO.
Planet of the Grapes / Ethos.

I lowered light by like an hour a week from 18/6 till I hit 12/12.
On 1/11 she was at 14/10.
On 1/23 she got to 12/12
I would love to say 46 days from 12/12 but I think from the eleventh is really the start?
That would put her at 58 days~!
Still pretty quick finish IMO.
Planet of the Grapes / Ethos.
Man that's quick, wonder if your method of mimicking natural light hastens ripening...may have to try it sometime but seems like a bit pita when u got weed memory loss lol 😂

i think my refrigerator is dying... milk didn't taste as cold, i put in a thermometer and it's 45*... it should be a lot colder than that right?

cranked up the knob but still at 45!! i think i have to go shopping for one tomorrow!! there goes a grand.. or more!

i think my refrigerator is dying... milk didn't taste as cold, i put in a thermometer and it's 45*... it should be a lot colder than that right?

cranked up the knob but still at 45!! i think i have to go shopping for one tomorrow!! there goes a grand.. or more!
Mine is about 34 or 35. Definitely sounds shot to me.
You can get a decent one for about 7-800. I've been shopping for one too.

Man that's quick, wonder if your method of mimicking natural light hastens ripening...may have to try it sometime but seems like a bit pita when u got weed memory loss lol 😂
For me it's more than light and random care lessness [ I wish it was that easy, I would be a pro~! ]. You need to stress them through grow almost to abuse. I do water deprivation. I make them wilt hard if I can. That takes slacker skillz.
This run I also got an early start to the first of the 3 FF finishers and got to offer maybe 4 doses as opposed to usual 2.

For me it's more than light and random care lessness [ I wish it was that easy, I would be a pro~! ]. You need to stress them through grow almost to abuse. I do water deprivation. I make them wilt hard if I can. That takes slacker skillz.
This run I also got an early start to the first of the 3 FF finishers and got to offer maybe 4 doses as opposed to usual 2.
Best plants I ever grew wilted daily outdoor, water then they'd stand back up over night ready to take the abuse....that summer we held 100 degrees plus for like 20 days I think...best weed and best terps to my knowledge I ever grew

Mine is about 34 or 35. Definitely sounds shot to me.
You can get a decent one for about 7-800. I've been shopping for one too.

45 sounds warm?
I just today had to drain and flip washing machine to take out clogged pump~!
One little hair ball shuts the whole show down~!
Was amped I don't need to get another washer though..

yeah i think it's on it's last leg... freezer still kicking good so i put a big bowl of ice in the fridge but still around 45!!

went shopping online, getting one a little bigger and i just gotta have an ice maker, i'm not going back to trays!!! couldn't find a single fridge that uses the same ice maker that i already own so all said and done fridge, ice maker, delivery, taxes and all $900

gonna sleep on it and hope my fridge holds out till then!!

Today was a lazy day for me and I have seriously enjoyed it.
I did a second topping on my ladies and some lower limb clean up, ate left overs for supper and have frequented the sofa for cat naps.
An excellent day for sure! 👍

Went to supply store today and they had no Sohum. Only place within 100 miles that would have Sohum. Place I get seeds from in Mass sells it but something tells me they won't have any either.
He said they are re-structuring and he had no idea if or when he may get more~!
Said he used to sell a lot of it and he ran out a while ago~!
Build a soil 3.0 was his next suggestion.
Grabbed a bag of COM Quoddy Bay compost to mix with my Stonington.

Went to supply store today and they had no Sohum. Only place within 100 miles that would have Sohum. Place I get seeds from in Mass sells it but something tells me they won't have any either.
He said they are re-structuring and he had no idea if or when he may get more~!
Said he used to sell a lot of it and he ran out a while ago~!
Build a soil 3.0 was his next suggestion.
Grabbed a bag of COM Quoddy Bay compost to mix with my Stonington.
I love that Quoddy Bay mix, I mix a bag of it into my garden every year and the veggies love it.
A friend of mine has even grown in just straight Quoddy Mix.

I love that Quoddy Bay mix, I mix a bag of it into my garden every year and the veggies love it.
A friend of mine has even grown in just straight Quoddy Mix.
I keep trying to recreate my first grow in the room before I joined any forum. The plants were taller than me.
I am certain I mixed some Quoddy bay into the FFOC and Stonington for that grow so figured why not.
$15 a bag made it a no brainer when shopping for soil~!

I keep trying to recreate my first grow in the room before I joined any forum. The plants were taller than me.
I am certain I mixed some Quoddy bay into the FFOC and Stonington for that grow so figured why not.
$15 a bag made it a no brainer when shopping for soil~!
Anything COM is good stuff imo.
Pro Mix, COM, and Fox Farm is all the garden centers or nurserys around me sell. There's gotta be a reason lol

i'm a big fan of their lobster compost!!!

bought a new fridge... actually found one thats bigger and uses the ice maker i already own!!!! that saved me $150! and my area still has the recycling program where they give you $50 for any working refrigerator and $30 for any window AC units. i always take old broken window units just for this reason. they only take the AC's if you have a fridge so i have four ac's saved up that didn't cost me anything. so that will give me $170 back and the new fridge was only $771 delivered. so not terrible... the old one was due for a good thorough cleaning, won't have to do that now!!

I've quit shopping for soils after discovering Stonington.
Tried so many..Subcool TGA...Vermifire...everything in the Fox Farm or Roots lines...Sunshine Advanced #4 and I'll take uncut Stonington above all.
My next grow I will try to amend some used Stonington for reuse or mix 50/50 used/new Stonington just to lower cost but I don't see myself getting away from Stonington any time soon.

I've quit shopping for soils after discovering Stonington.
Tried so many..Subcool TGA...Vermifire...everything in the Fox Farm or Roots lines...Sunshine Advanced #4 and I'll take uncut Stonington above all.
My next grow I will try to amend some used Stonington for reuse or mix 50/50 used/new Stonington just to lower cost but I don't see myself getting away from Stonington any time soon.

i'm going to reuse my current batch of stonington too... i picked up some of this a while back so i'm gonna add it right back into the used soil...

71I0fwaIluL._SL1500_.jpg

i'm a big fan of their lobster compost!!!

bought a new fridge... actually found one thats bigger and uses the ice maker i already own!!!! that saved me $150! and my area still has the recycling program where they give you $50 for any working refrigerator and $30 for any window AC units. i always take old broken window units just for this reason. they only take the AC's if you have a fridge so i have four ac's saved up that didn't cost me anything. so that will give me $170 back and the new fridge was only $771 delivered. so not terrible... the old one was due for a good thorough cleaning, won't have to do that now!!
Nice!! See, I told ya I've been shopping for a decent one at about 800 bucks.
They do run up into the 3k range tho if you look at certain ones.

i'm going to reuse my current batch of stonington too... i picked up some of this a while back so i'm gonna add it right back into the used soil...

71I0fwaIluL._SL1500_.jpg
I used that specifically on our outside bushes. I just noticed I have buds on one of the blueberry bushes already. It snowed last night~!
Another tropical flowering plant we have loves that stuff.

Nice!! See, I told ya I've been shopping for a decent one at about 800 bucks.
They do run up into the 3k range tho if you look at certain ones.

yea you were right, i feared worse.. it's almost the same model as what i have now just updated since then. i think this one ended up being cheaper than what i bought years ago and that one was a floor model!! got this one it from lowes. only $30 delivery!! wasn't even worth the hassle of going to the store myself!

I used that specifically on our outside bushes. I just noticed I have buds on one of the blueberry bushes already. It snowed last night~!
Another tropical flowering plant we have loves that stuff.

i should add some to my wimpy rosebush i've been trying to grow!!!

Back
Top Bottom