I just had a 44th anniversary. Didn’t celebrate shit, lol.

We talked a few times. She doesn’t want to go anywhere or do anything. Ever since Covid dining out has lost its charm for her.

I was going to push her tonight but the weather and work has her down. So rubs and loves or whatever ever else her heart desires is what she’ll get.

So far it’s been foot rubs and vapes ever 90 minutes since 11am. 🤣 Napping at the moment but 90 minutes is almost up. Somehow she knows…IMG_7777.jpeg

2cd7db901657fe1b7fe0cfb62bcb91d0.jpg

Hey yiz Menz!
Yup had a match today. Wicked wicked day on the range. 34* and constant gusts of 24-27 mph, out of the North, Northwest. First match, I shot a 193 out of a possible 200. Second match worse wind than the first, I shot a 195 out of 200. X count for those combined matches was wayyyy down for a paltry total of 10. Team match worse wind of the day, I shot a 195 and ten X.
Despite layers of clothes, thermal underwear, a heavy azz hoodie and a heated coat..I froze! Maybe one of the coldest days for me on the range.
Anyways not my best day score wise, but still proud of the scores I pulled off under terrible conditions.
You know what they say: A bad day at range is better than a good day at work!

Hey yiz Menz!
Yup had a match today. Wicked wicked day on the range. 34* and constant gusts of 24-27 mph, out of the North, Northwest. First match, I shot a 193 out of a possible 200. Second match worse wind than the first, I shot a 195 out of 200. X count for those combined matches was wayyyy down for a paltry total of 10. Team match worse wind of the day, I shot a 195 and ten X.
Despite layers of clothes, thermal underwear, a heavy azz hoodie and a heated coat..I froze! Maybe one of the coldest days for me on the range.
Anyways not my best day score wise, but still proud of the scores I pulled off under terrible conditions.

way to slay Granny!!!!!!! my fingers got a little cold just thinking about it!!!

starting off my weekend with some fun maui wowie sugar!!!

View attachment 48507

rain might not start here till noon.. the heavy stuff anyway. thinking about maybe chopping a plant down later... max A/C!!
Me too on the Chop, a day later but Frosted Skywalker is comin down today! SSgrower say's Hey Granny nice shootin!

Hey yiz Menz!
Wicked shooting for those conditions!
Congratulations

Mornin my friend Zen! Happy belated anniversary!!!

I read you had a busy Saturday too. Not much fun shooting in cold damp weather, but it still beats work. 👍

I haven’t made it out in a year and a bit. Need to get out there before I end up with a bunch of safe queens. New laws left me with enough of those as it is. 😤

Nice numbers even if you don’t think so. You’re only competing against yourself. The rest is just background noise.

I read you had a busy Saturday too. Not much fun shooting in cold damp weather, but it still beats work. 👍

I haven’t made it out in a year and a bit. Need to get out there before I end up with a bunch of safe queens. New laws left me with enough of those as it is. 😤

Nice numbers even if you don’t think so. You’re only competing against yourself. The rest is just background noise.
Actually I was okay with my scoring yesterday. First time I have ever held consistently an 8 ring to get to the middle, but it was tough shooting at best. No perfect scores yesterday from anyone!
Yesterday really showed the difference between wind readers and mirage readers. I use them both, I read the flags and confirm speeds with the mirage. Those that are mirage shooters only did not fair so well.A great day out, just cold cold cold!

Actually I was okay with my scoring yesterday. First time I have ever held consistently an 8 ring to get to the middle, but it was tough shooting at best. No perfect scores yesterday from anyone!
Yesterday really showed the difference between wind readers and mirage readers. I use them both, I read the flags and confirm speeds with the mirage. Those that are mirage shooters only did not fair so well.A great day out, just cold cold cold!
Gmorning, daylight saving change is a bit of a shocker today...I wasn't ready for that, up at 10 am.....slept in bad...... Turned on my computer WTF 10am??? hows about you were you ready for it?

Gmorning, daylight saving change is a bit of a shocker today...I wasn't ready for that, up at 10 am.....slept in bad...... Turned on my computer WTF 10am??? hows about you were you ready for it?
Haha I woke up at 10 too, amd I knew it was dst.
What a dumb thing to do twice a year. Just fekks everyone all up for no good reason at all.

Its a dark and stormy night here on the Atlantic coast tonight, Ya gotta admire the original native settlers that survived in the cold north east through the long winters. I can't imagine living here without heat light and insulation...+ a TV...but gee's chill you to the bone outside now. One news site has us getting 30cm snow tonight along the coast but the weather channel gives us heavy rains, wind & wild seas....I'll smoke 1 ...maybe 2...

You're getting hammered up there now PC ~!
Storming in way upstate NY tonight and tomorrow so I get tomorrow off~!:love:
Man I could not live up here off grid or like the natives did either.
When I was young I might have risen to the challenge but now.

tenor.gif

You're getting hammered up there now PC ~!
Storming in way upstate NY tonight and tomorrow so I get tomorrow off~!:love:
Man I could not live up here off grid or like the natives did either.
When I was young I might have risen to the challenge but now.

tenor.gif

i think about our ancestors often with this.. we have no clue about what being tough is!!! back then most wives were outside chopping firewood!

Back
Top Bottom