Damn a 10lb suit in 90 degree weather...that puts an extra layer of appreciation on it for sure. Do you make your own dress or do you have the dress done by a tailor? You mentioning elk reminds me: I LOVE elk meat, used to get it all the time when I live in Colorado.

And I have NOT had fry bread, but I have heard of it! Definitely down to try it. I love pretty much every type of food as long as its done right lol. It sounds dank!!

I will for sure let you know if were gonna go! And no worries about the airbnb, we will just need a place to park my "mountain bike palace". We have a sick grill that flips out the back of the van too, so I will be grilling up some fire wherever Im parked :D.

Attachments

• zombierider_vanlife.jpg
    zombierider_vanlife.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 3
No cuz that big fucker eats em! Lol
My neighbor has a video of him picking up a full 100 gallon trash can and walking off with it.

A woman down the road also has a video of him but hes dragging a deer carcus through her yard not trash lol.

Now this is just a black bear guys, not a grizzly, yes they are omnivores but i really didnt think they ate many animals.

He also killed 5 guinea hens and a fox last fall.... been out shooting my bow a lot more lately, ill be ready once October 1st rolls around cause i want a nice bear rug.

Yup yesterday’s drive was fantastic. Everything is greened up around here and the late spring wild flowers are gorgeous! All this rain has really set them off. Earthy, fresh and floral is how I would describe it.
Golden Seal and Ginseng is coming up, Bloodroot is starting to bloom and the May Apples are in mass . Just awe inspiring 🥰
We get together after pow wow for our sessions. Our older Elders share some of the same views as others about the flower. View attachment 2809The way the pow wow works, you’re either a spectator or you have to know someone. Just so happen, you do! 🥰 It would be like something you have more than likely never experienced before. It’s a time of visiting dancing and laughter. A lot of good vibes and honor is shown. All BS would be shunned from the Circle as its a sacred place.
It’s the weekend after Labor Day in Western Ky. Trail of Tears State Park in Hopkinsville, Ky. You are for sure welcome in my lodge.
This, is the “real” CannaGranny. 🙂
My grandfather was a native American he used take us to stuff like that when I was a little boy.truly a amazing man taught me how to fish,hunt,shoot,farm, butcher animals and turtles.he would dress in his full buckskin outfit and come into my elementary school every year to talk to the class about what he called the old ways.i still have his war club hanging in my office.

Attachments

• 20230516_181901.jpg
    20230516_181901.jpg
    665.8 KB · Views: 7
Damn a 10lb suit in 90 degree weather...that puts an extra layer of appreciation on it for sure. Do you make your own dress or do you have the dress done by a tailor? You mentioning elk reminds me: I LOVE elk meat, used to get it all the time when I live in Colorado.

And I have NOT had fry bread, but I have heard of it! Definitely down to try it. I love pretty much every type of food as long as its done right lol. It sounds dank!!

I will for sure let you know if were gonna go! And no worries about the airbnb, we will just need a place to park my "mountain bike palace". We have a sick grill that flips out the back of the van too, so I will be grilling up some fire wherever Im parked :D.
This dress was made for me by a family member. It will be passed on to my Daughter and my Grandchildren. Hopefully it will dance in joy for many years to come 🥰
Frybread is evil stuff that tastes heavenly lol. Kinda like good weed!
Hoptown is very close to the lakes over there, it’s a beautiful place. Has more historical homes in that town than any other place I have ever been.

My grandfather was a native American he used take us to stuff like that when I was a little boy.truly a amazing man taught me how to fish,hunt,shoot,farm, butcher animals and turtles.he would dress in his full buckskin outfit and come into my elementary school every year to talk to the class about what he called the old ways.i still have his war club hanging in my office.
Here for Pioneer days I put on full regalia and we have a candy dance for the kids. It’s a blast.

My neighbor has a video of him picking up a full 100 gallon trash can and walking off with it.

A woman down the road also has a video of him but hes dragging a deer carcus through her yard not trash lol.

Now this is just a black bear guys, not a grizzly, yes they are omnivores but i really didnt think they ate many animals.

He also killed 5 guinea hens and a fox last fall.... been out shooting my bow a lot more lately, ill be ready once October 1st rolls around cause i want a nice bear rug.
Solocam? Bow hunting is my church.

Oh yeah! just saw the first huming bird of the year.summer has finally arrived!they are usually the last to show back up.
Saw our first last weekend, maybe Friday?
One of our favorites to watch.
Hoping to have more than the 5 that frequented last year.
When fall migration started we had 11 different ones in one day.
8-10 for over a week!

Off to work~!
Here's the castle I will be storming~!
0512231451a-jpg.2372

:D

I have a Hoyt Ignite, its a dual cam, but its the only bow ill ever need.
Its upside down in the picture cause my arrows are longer than the bow lol. View attachment 2882
I shoot ‘em all but I like more traditional - old bear recurve sits next to my nite stand

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom