Who thinks exhausting my 4x8 with 2 t6 exhaust fans on 1 controller is a better idea than running just 1 t6 exhaust fan?

I know 1 t6 in a 4x4 during the summer never shut off, so I was thinking 2 on 1 controller then they can work together and not have to work so hard.

Dang Steamy!
Hope this day finds you in a much better way. Nothing I hate worse than having problems with my eyes!
@GoodShit97 enjoy every minute with those lil ones. One day, you will blink your eyes and they are gone.
@Pipecarver , hey! I sorta ran away too! I wanted ice cream, Mom told me It cost money and money didn’t grow on trees, I needed a job. While she was busy doing strange contortions with Jack LaLane I was off. She found me two blocks from the house at a grocery store, sweeping floors for nickels to buy ice cream! She couldn’t even spank me, cause she told me in essence to do it. She said she was very careful about what she said to me from then on!
@MDK , morninnnnnn!
@smoke , Spicoli and mermaids 🧜‍♀️ (I think Moe has smoked too much weed!)

Hey, who grows in Coco? I've a new member that I've been in contact with looking for help with a coco grow. I said I'd put the word out....@patgrowk88 .....all I know of Coco is it gives new growers headaches and I'm afraid of the learning curve fking up a needed grow.

Hey, who grows in Coco? I've a new member that I've been in contact with looking for help with a coco grow. I said I'd put the word out....@patgrowk88 .....all I know of Coco is it gives new growers headaches and I'm afraid of the learning curve fking up a needed grow.
I think @Moe.Red grew in coco at one time?
@ZombieRider does last I knew, @brettdawg, I think @Jonnyboi84 is in coco too.

Not sure but something tells me @Mad Max is a coco guy too but idk.

Who thinks exhausting my 4x8 with 2 t6 exhaust fans on 1 controller is a better idea than running just 1 t6 exhaust fan?

I know 1 t6 in a 4x4 during the summer never shut off, so I was thinking 2 on 1 controller then they can work together and not have to work so hard.
I like my fans running full time, its easier on them than stop start over and over again. I use 1 6" in my 5x5 on a BBQ fan speed controller and adjust up or down as needed. With the Auto Pots I'm in now I get high humidity so its on full speed most of the time now anyways.

Dentist appointment today, just a routine cleaning should be a no pain event.....I fkin hate needles in my mouth......I get a bit tight, saying relax does zippo, body says fkyou brain says get me outta here.......

@GoodShit97 enjoy every minute with those lil ones. One day, you will blink your eyes and they are gone.
Ya know, it's already happening. My oldest is gonna be 9 and my youngest is gonna be 5 this year...
I remember my oldest being born like it was 2 weeks ago for real.
Time has literally flown by and it's just crazy

I’d prolly go an single 8’ like a phresh hyper with controller.that should b around 700-750 cfm.I have one in my 5x5 and run it quarter speed most times.it’s overkill but I can turn it down for less noise..they do need a silencer but..I’ve had mine for years,same with the phresh filter rated at 750cfm

I run two fans off one controller.
One is intake and the other exhaust.
They run perfectly together on one controller.:cool:

I’d prolly go an single 8’ like a phresh hyper with controller.that should b around 700-750 cfm.I have one in my 5x5 and run it quarter speed most times.it’s overkill but I can turn it down for less noise..they do need a silencer but..I’ve had mine for years,same with the phresh filter rated at 750cfm
Hmmm. I really dont wanna buy anything more lol. I have 2 6 inch ac infinity exhaust fans so I think that's what I'm gonna use, my wife is prolly ready to kick me in the sack if I spend even another 10 dollars on grow equipment...
Maybe I'll rub one as an intake

Ole bernth for the win...I saw a comment on one of his videos saying "this dude is steady gaining power" lol 😆. He comes with some cool stuff

Well Winter is finally here~! What's that better late than never? They are wrong~!
Plattsburgh, NY
Upcoming: Winter Storm - Watch

D200PartlySunnyV2.svg
18°F
Partly sunny
Feels like
‎0°
Wind gust to 50MPH.
1711023944665.png
I took Dr. Smokes advice stayed home and will recover indoors for one more day~!(y)
Need to check on drying herb and maybe even tumble some old stuff to recover the jars for the new stuff.

We got sleet yesterday that fell like a serious thunderstorm mid summer.
Suddenly it stopped and then started again a minute later.
10 minutes later almost golf ball sized snow flakes were whiting out the sky flying by the window completely horizontal~!
Last couple of days wake up to dusting to an inch of snow that melts by afternoon.
While most of the winter was mild I am so over it.:cautious:
Nice of the police to stop and offer help~!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
We got sleet yesterday that fell like a serious thunderstorm mid summer.
Suddenly it stopped and then started again a minute later.
10 minutes later almost golf ball sized snow flakes were whiting out the sky flying by the window completely vertical~!
Last couple of days wake up to dusting to an inch of snow that melts by afternoon.
While most of the winter was mild I am so over it.:cautious:
Nice of the police to stop and offer help~!:rolleyes:
Ahh so you got that lovely storm too 😳
I was trying to grill my dinner when that came in so I had to quickly pull everything into my shed and shut the doors. The witnd that came with it was insane.

Yeah, that's the Albany County sheriff's office for ya lol. If you aren't blocking the road they do not care. They had proof of who lit my neighbors truck on fire and just let the dude go 🤷🏻

I heard yesterday Washington County will no longer have a 24hr police force because they have staff issues so now Washington County will no longer have an 11pm-7am shift 😳😳

I heard yesterday Washington County will no longer have a 24hr police force because they have staff issues so now Washington County will no longer have an 11pm-7am shift 😳😳
45k a year to risk your life to an ungrateful population~! They probably make you buy your own gun. No joke I knew an armored car driver maybe 15 years ago who got $15 an hour and had to buy his own gun and vest~!
They're lucky to have any officers.

What ya wanna know, I have 3 plus years experimenting in the media, ask away? SS

Back
Top Bottom