40mg of pure psilocybin, not of mushrooms.
Most people start feeling 5mg
10mg is enough to be strong to some
20mg is wicked strong to just about everyone.
40mg will take you on an elevator ride to the lowest floor of your psyche and you’ll need to explore your way back.
@stonemason I looked at my earlier post. it wasn't clear that I had changed the measurement from "mushrooms" to MG of pure psilocybin. My brain dances to the beat of it's own drummer!

I guess no one would ever expect a website full of people that grow and smoke weed to be full of posts with wild leaps of logic! I'll lead the charge on this one boys! ;)

@stonemason I looked at my earlier post. it wasn't clear that I had changed the measurement from "mushrooms" to MG of pure psilocybin. My brain dances to the beat of it's own drummer!

I guess no one would ever expect a website full of people that grow and smoke weed to be full of posts with wild leaps of logic! I'll lead the charge on this one boys! ;)
I wondered if that's what you ment.hope you get your headaches figured out buddy.😃

This damn Candy Store from @steamroller is racey as all hell.
Smoked a doob at 1 or 130 and haven't stopped moving since. 🤩
Noted, won't smoke that one at bed time 🤣🤣
Not gonna lie his shit looked tasty as hell...and lethal....the prominent amber, gnarly looking stuff...most bud looks like it was coated in sugar that stuff looked like it was a sugar mountain with a brown sugar snow cap...got damn ...

My cousin's are in Clay NY I believe how close y'all to that? Bucket list wanna try some of that looks like the dopest dope ya ever smoked

So got snow on the ground this morning. Got to pay for record highs in February.:cautious:
Got sawdust in my eye yesterday at work and ended up at an ophthalmologist out of town. Pretty windy up on roof and safety glasses were defeated. Maybe they helped?
Scratched cornea and a painful day. Taking today to recover but feeling better already after many hours of closing my eyes [ sleep]~!

I have been as far south as Florida with no desire to return besides my lack of love for winter and as far west as Ohio.
Clay NY is close to Syracuse. If I survive till this summer my next 2 hour daily drive will be to Utica which is close to Syracuse.
Would be cool to meet up with more members.
Probably gonna drag G$ down to Stoneys one day~!
That would be a cool ride and sweet destination on a weekend.:D

So got snow on the ground this morning. Got to pay for record highs in February.:cautious:
Got sawdust in my eye yesterday at work and ended up at an ophthalmologist out of town. Pretty windy up on roof and safety glasses were defeated. Maybe they helped?
Scratched cornea and a painful day. Taking today to recover but feeling better already after many hours of closing my eyes [ sleep]~!

I have been as far south as Florida with no desire to return besides my lack of love for winter and as far west as Ohio.
Clay NY is close to Syracuse. If I survive till this summer my next 2 hour daily drive will be to Utica which is close to Syracuse.
Eyes heal quickly. One of the physically most horrendous things I had to endure was getting a small shard of sheet metal removed from one eye.

It sucked, you can’t close your eyes when they are working on one of them.

Within about 3 days, there wasn’t even a visible mark that it had happened!

Good luck buddy! Take care of the eyes!

I've been as far as south as Georgia and as far west as Ohio, but that's it, never left the east coast my entire life lol
Wow, travelling was my goal in life, too go where I've never been before. I started early and ran away from home at 3, I got to a gas station 1 mile away and they gave me an ice cream and called my mom to come and get me. In my early 20's I got together enough money to fly to Hawaii with an open return ticket & my 10 speed bike. I stayed 9 months I guess you could have called me homeless, living on the beach in a tent with a crew of folks getting away from the cold weather back on the mainland.

Since then it was the carrot in front of me keeping me working. I lived for Vacations. As far south as Dominical Costa Rica, West Kauai Hawaii, East Italy, North, Iceland, 30 states & all Canadian provinces. The only states I haven't been in are in the midwest & central USA and I'm not done yet but slowed down a lot. My last trip last year was a 14 hr return trip driving from home to Calais Maine and back for Everclear & Budweiser beer.

Eyes heal quickly. One of the physically most horrendous things I had to endure was getting a small shard of sheet metal removed from one eye.

It sucked, you can’t close your eyes when they are working on one of them.

Within about 3 days, there wasn’t even a visible mark that it had happened!

Good luck buddy! Take care of the eyes!
Thanks man~!
Our project manager is a local up there and knew where the opo was.
He too had been there before a couple years ago when a piece of the grinder blade he using went into his eye.
I can't imagine much worse than something like that in your eyes. I know much worse can happen but at the time what ever is wrong always seems like the worst thing.
They said it would heal quickly but the 2 hour drive home last night was hairy~!

1972 a friend and I hitch hiked to Florida from Guelph Ontario. We went as far south as Miami then headed to the gulf coast.

Take care of your eyes. Another day of recovery is advised

Damn, that's not good, a friend of mine lost his eye from a metal shaving in the same way. Had safety glasses on and it blew up under them.

My dad used to drive from Gallupville to Utica everyday for 2 years until he got moved back to the Thruway headquarters in Glenmont. He said he hated it after a while but it wasn't bad at first.

Hell yeah, let's plan it lol, I'll make my wife go out with her friends and have my parents take the kids!
Worst case we can always pick up some fireworks 🎆 🙄 🤣

Traveling is expensive with 2 little ones lol.
Wife wants to go all over the place but there's no money for that stuff. I wish there was, but not just yet, someday tho lol
I had one boy we packed with us, With my wife and I both working good paying jobs, one wage went for bills the other for fun. I'm a big budgeter, I planned everything, once I had air covered it was the hotels & car rental to save for. Any extra spending went on the cards, get home pay off the card and then where to next, save save save. then blow it all seemed to be my game.......No extra money now and 3 cats make even road trips awkward.

This is the problem for me, I'm not working right now but once I start working again things will be better and we will have money to save lol.
Although I travelled when I was in my 20's a lot there was a gap between my sons age of 0 -7. I was stuck out of work and a single parent, there was no travel but I got a good job, met my wife and off we went. From 87 - 2015 we travelled south every once ,twice even 3 times if we include Vegas some years, except for 2002 after the 911 attack. That threw a wrench into things but didn't stop us the following years.

I don't know if this link will work but I found this spot in Mexico that I fell in love with. I could live in these small cabins on the beach. Fully equipped at the time about $120Us a night, beats the heck out of any resort, just a few feet to the ocean for a morning swim.

Or at the Mayan Gardens...we stayed in this unit for a week as well

Back
Top Bottom