What ya wanna know, I have 3 plus years experimenting in the media, ask away? SS
He first off said Coco now its canna soil plus......not sure what his questions are yet, bit of a language gap, might be Irish as per his profile icon. I'll link him to you if the next contact he says he's back on coco...????/ not sure where he's at now, canna soil is peat based so if its a promix wanna be I'm good.....Thanks for the offer of help.

yeah gotta be frosted or something on top, not a fan of the plain janes... never heard of dunking them, that sounds gross!!

you can eat a raw toaster strudel no?... been many years since i had one, don't remember if i toasted it or not.

that's a bad ending for the duck!!!!!! hahaha

i spoil the shit out of my chickens but nothing like that.. my spoiling involves treats and free ranging!!! :ROFLMAO:

pop tarts are on sale at my local grocery store this week!!! i like the blueberry with the confetti frosting.. or the fruit loops ones are killer too!!

I didn't see the end till I was posting but still thought pretty dedicated to the duck~!
My wife just brought back 2 boxes of frosted cherry. Got some strawberry also.
All be warned the grape are very sweet. Too much IMO.

Just noticed the duck is wearing the same towel hat~! WTF?

How'd I know that was gonna be that birds last visit to the spa lol.😅
Some voodoo ritual sacrifice shit🤣

you know how it is man, venison that comes from an instant drop is more tender than an adrenaline filled runner is!! :D

did she wax the feathers off?

you know how it is man, venison that comes from an instant drop is more tender than an adrenaline filled runner is!! :D
You know, I'm not 100% sold on this.
The buck I shot last fall ran prolly 1500+ yards after I shot him and it is the most tender deer I've ever eaten, hands down. Best venison I've had in my life for sure.

Sorry guys, but darn it when ya know, ya know! This weeks big announcement has severely pissed me off. The two very things that every Doc in the world tells us older folks with cholesterol probs.. oats and cheerios..turns out both contain the largest amount of pesticides and are deemed even more detrimental than pop tarts!
No wonder every time I consume one or another it makes my belly hurt!

Sorry guys, but darn it when ya know, ya know! This weeks big announcement has severely pissed me off. The two very things that every Doc in the world tells us older folks with cholesterol probs.. oats and cheerios..turns out both contain the largest amount of pesticides and are deemed even more detrimental than pop tarts!
No wonder every time I consume one or another it makes my belly hurt!

i saw that too Granny.. it was a big disappointment to me, dry cheerios is my favorite goto snack and eat them almost daily.. saw oatmeal was another and my GF and mom eat that every morning.. damn corporations!!!

i mean i know somethings gonna kill me but at least let me choose...

someone recently told me that europe Mc fries have three ingredients, US Mc fries have 14 ingredients... not sure if it's true or not but didn't really shock me. remember the rat they fed mcdonalds to everyday.. yeah the rat died!

They really need to stop spraying the shit in our food...they've made it such a process now that farm to table is all but gone...maybe one day we will stand up and pour all their cancers down their own gullets

They really need to stop spraying the shit in our food...they've made it such a process now that farm to table is all but gone...maybe one day we will stand up and pour all their cancers down their own gullets
Remember Jack lalane, the tv exercise guy, at the end of every show he told viewers,"if it comes in a box or a can dont eat it."

Back
Top Bottom