My roof does that, but not as well and mine is heated to stop an ice build up. Is it the pitch causing this?

My roof does that, but not as well and mine is heated to stop an ice build up. Is it the pitch causing this?
It is pitch and heat IMO.
The shop there is unheated so it is just evacuating from its own weight, pitch and the smooth finish of the paint.
My partner and I owned the roll forming machine when I built this shop so I made all the panels and installed them myself.
BTW, I love your house! Reminds me of a New England style, but not a salt box. Very original!
That's my shop that I built.
I think my house is a 1959 Cape Cod I believe~!:oops:
House has steeper roof~!

Here's an oldie but a goodie- more relevant today than when it was produced over 13 years ago. From my younger years, I submit to my friend CG and her friends 💣 📺 💣

I’m ashamed to tell ya! 70 and sunny 🥹
I got all my weed work done, a new humidifier up and running and my cloner filled and purring.
Managed to get the upper floor of the house cleaned 🧹 visited via phone with two of my lady friends.
Nowwwwww, I’m ready for a smoke! 💨

:oops:
How do they know where they're going?
Good question. Not 100% on that, never ran in a cattle drive. There was a guy on a 4 wheeler at the head of the pack and the line went over a mile, hard to see from that one photo where that pile of snow obstructs the line of cows. Maybe they know to follow the guy on the 4 wheeler? Guys on 4 wheelers at the end of the pack too. I didn't watch them the whole time cause I was working but I did not see anyone except the front and back....up the highway like they knew where they were goin lol

Back
Top Bottom