Have you seen my cat's play ground?
Biscuits? I like my fair share but you folks down south seem almost addicted to them things. I've spent some time down in Florida and buffets seem oddly popular....lol.... even Chinese buffets had biscuits & sausage gravy.....as well as fries....we have fries here too but I've never seen biscuits and gravy.

Biscuits? I like my fair share but you folks down south seem almost addicted to them things. I've spent some time down in Florida and buffets seem oddly popular....lol.... even Chinese buffets had biscuits & sausage gravy.....as well as fries....we have fries here too but I've never seen biscuits and gravy.
I legit feel sorry for you if you haven't tried some fluffy buttery biscuits and some high quality bechamel with ham on top. Gravy types might differ but here in the south people basically drink the stuff.

I legit feel sorry for you if you haven't tried some fluffy buttery biscuits and some high quality bechamel with ham on top. Gravy types might differ but here in the south people basically drink the stuff.
We have a much healthier option up here with gravy and cheese curds on fries.....Poutine, I think its our national food...Throw in a Cheese burger and you got some fine dining right there.

We have a much healthier option up here with gravy and cheese curds on fries.....Poutine, I think its our national food...Throw in a Cheese burger and you got some fine dining right there.
Man, Poutine is so delicious 😋 😍

I can vouch for that. Canadians do not screw around when it comes do culinary indulgence. Have had some spectacular food in Montréal.

Not sure how it could be considered any healthier, but sounds interesting!

So, last week I cut clone material off of my plants. I ended up having to order a part for my cloner, so I just put the cuts into cups and changed out water every couple of days.
My part shows up, I go spend about thirty minutes setting up the cloner, cleaned, new collars, preliminary map drawn as to what is where. Haul out my exacto knife and rooting gel and take a seat in the floor.
Every single cut I took had fully rooted in the cups!
Now, after this smoke, I go back to dump and dry my cloner out, and now I need dirt and cups to plant them!
So instead of cloning, I’m planting! 🤦‍♀️

So, last week I cut clone material off of my plants. I ended up having to order a part for my cloner, so I just put the cuts into cups and changed out water every couple of days.
My part shows up, I go spend about thirty minutes setting up the cloner, cleaned, new collars, preliminary map drawn as to what is where. Haul out my exacto knife and rooting gel and take a seat in the floor.
Every single cut I took had fully rooted in the cups!
Now, after this smoke, I go back to dump and dry my cloner out, and now I need dirt and cups to plant them!
So instead of cloning, I’m planting! 🤦‍♀️
Wish I had that problem. I've never had clones root in water in the 6 years I've been growing. Too much chlorine is my guess.

I found this today

Went fishing today with my dad and youngest daughter, wife and other two kids came out after school
Had a great day got sun burned but took home 46 slob perch❤️❤️
(that one perch is actually touching the bucket it’s tail is at the bottom we caught a bunch that size)
BC0E4AEA-B6A4-4A88-AEB5-AC3A020BF8BB.jpegB60F9ADF-A7C7-46F7-99D5-E533772B52FB.jpeg63167096-0189-470B-A472-3AD746792FF5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom