Yea it got 2 days and about 25 mins of my time...I much prefer Photoshop.

Running and old pirated version of it tho...the new version of that is all subscription based...nah

Chop masters are king on the vette forum~!
Kind of a game to the old guys~! :ROFLMAO:

Chop masters are king on the vette forum~!
Kind of a game to the old guys~! :ROFLMAO:
Do they chop in pictures of dudes wearing their "Corvette season" stone washed jean shorts and high socks with new balance shoes?

That seems to be all the rave when it comes to corvettes in the few FB car groups I'm in...cracks me up reminds me of my uncle

Yea that and worse.
Off topic is literally off.
Most there don't even own vettes anymore but still come out to play~!
View attachment 51833
^^ Not ghey^^ :ROFLMAO:
Lmfao that's awesome....man the shit they say about Ford drivers...makes me wanna clap back but I just snooze them instead lol...my kneecaps are not calloused and I don't smile like a donut (often)

Yea it got 2 days and about 25 mins of my time...I much prefer Photoshop.

Running and old pirated version of it tho...the new version of that is all subscription based...nah
I’ve got one of those! Not pirated but old. Funny as hell a photo suite disc sold for 20.00 at Office Depot in 2002. Now it’s broken down into parts as an adobe photo suite, for 200.00 plus.

Do they chop in pictures of dudes wearing their "Corvette season" stone washed jean shorts and high socks with new balance shoes?

That seems to be all the rave when it comes to corvettes in the few FB car groups I'm in...cracks me up reminds me of my uncle
Check out Orlando Cantu of Cantu racing as he works on corvettes a lot, good videos on U-tube.SS

Nugget...🤣😆😂
Horses are neat animals, was around them a bunch in my teens one of my best friends parents who used to let us all party at their place made a game of waking us all up hungover to go feed the horses as they ran stables. The key was staying out til about 9am then dragging in, to get outta chores lol

Yeah, forgot about that. And I'm over here struggling to buy groceries for a family of 4.
Went today, between Walmart and Hannaford I spent 500 bucks. Farrrrk meee

damn man, i can't even fathom what a grocery bill for four and kids at that... i was cringing this week when mine was over $100.. easter an all makes it a little more so i hope to get a cheap one next week with leftovers!!!

damn man, i can't even fathom what a grocery bill for four and kids at that... i was cringing this week when mine was over $100.. easter an all makes it a little more so i hope to get a cheap one next week with leftovers!!!
It's rough some weeks but we make it work. We've been eating a lot of pork cause I split a pig with my parents every few months so it's a little cheaper but costly up front. Plus I still have prolly 30 pounds or so of venison, but I'm the only one that eats it 👍🏻🤷🏻

It's rough some weeks but we make it work. We've been eating a lot of pork cause I split a pig with my parents every few months so it's a little cheaper but costly up front. Plus I still have prolly 30 pounds or so of venison, but I'm the only one that eats it 👍🏻🤷🏻

that sucks man, thats good cheap meat right there!!!! do you ever go for any big game? bear, elk, caribou, will they eat any of that?
i assume your rabbits are pets and not for raising? i had rabbits growing up, not pets.. food.. don't know why i ever stopped doing that. i liked raising rabbits. hmmm..

Back
Top Bottom