giphy.gif

Smoke break and then I’m going to wrestle three of these ladies under the table in the five x five. Oregon Grape, Tye Dyed Train and Biscotti Blond.
I have two on scrog in my old growing closet but forgot to do pics prior to tabling, Crème De La Dank and Bubba Fett.IMG_1909.jpeg

Smoke break and then I’m going to wrestle three of these ladies under the table in the five x five. Oregon Grape, Tye Dyed Train and Biscotti Blond.
I have two on scrog in my old growing closet but forgot to do pics prior to tabling, Crème De La Dank and Bubba Fett.View attachment 52172
Looking super healthy in there, you obviously are a pro at this :D. Are you all planning any other get togethers this year? I gotta come visit and try some of that famous Cannagranny bud :D.

Gorilla Grow Tents are nice but dayum they pricey. 4x8 was a good choice though, gonna be an epic scrog. What lights you got in there?
Some cheap Samphon light off Amazon and a Mars fce 4800.
Both 480 watt lights, full spec, dimmable, only the mars has a removable driver but heat should not be an issue at all.
I actually only got this cause my father in law didn't want it so I traded him my 3x3 and bar light for his 2 bar lights and 4x8!! Killer deal imo lol.

Whoooop whoooop both veg and flower spaces are clean, scrogged and flipped to flower!
Time for a glass of tea and a smoke, clones still to cup. Then my weed work is done for this day!
Tomorrow I refill my cloner, and thennnn just water feed and watch em grow! Well until time to pop more seed in about three weeks.. Then the cycle starts again.

No scrog for this guy, I'm scrog retarded apparently 🤷🏻🤷🏻
At 64 I began to learn trellis work for more yield. I am learning to "Tuck" the bud shoots under the net and guide the buds up through the scrog netting. It's an art, how difficult I will find out. I have a Philzon FD4500 450w six bar in my 4x4. Unless running C02 I don't thhink we need more than 450 w leds? Mine has older diodes too, but they make my girls Pray! Carry On. SS Diodes are 281b diodes, now about 4 years old in service.

Last edited:
At 64 I began to learn trellis work for more yield. I am learning to "Tuck" the bud shoots under the net and guide the buds up through the scrog netting. It's an art, how difficult I will find out. I have a Philzon FD4500 450w six bar in my 4x4. Unless running C02 I don't thhink we need more than 450 w leds? Mine has older diodes too, but they make my girls Pray! Carry On. SS
im just going to grow more plants for more yield lol. Gonna run 24 plants in a 4x8 lol

This is how I don't run out.
No need for homeruns when 24 players all get hits~! :love:
I'm definitely looking forward to not running out again myself! This last harvest was actually quite good. I got 5 1/2gallon masons jars, 1 per plant, and still have another plant that's about ready, and 10 more about halfway through flower.

We gotta link up in like another week or so after this harvest sits in jars for a little bit so I can give you some of this Cherry Pie Moonshine and Interstate Dragon! It's some of the best stuff I've had in a while, gets me stoopid high! 🤪

I'm definitely looking forward to not running out again myself! This last harvest was actually quite good. I got 5 1/2gallon masons jars, 1 per plant, and still have another plant that's about ready, and 10 more about halfway through flower.

We gotta link up in like another week or so after this harvest sits in jars for a little bit so I can give you some of this Cherry Pie Moonshine and Interstate Dragon! It's some of the best stuff I've had in a while, gets me stoopid high! 🤪
Say when and I will bring you some strickers~!
Excited to try those. I have only tried a few hits of the ZD so far so I am still psyched to try the DFG gear.
I have ran 11 in my 4x4 only 5. They kept me busy trimming water leaves, now I don't worry so much about lollypop or trim as much, is that Lazy?
I never did a lot of trimming defol.
Now I try to remove the lower "waste' early on in the grow to save time cleaning and to send energy to where I want in the plant.
I am a slacker also so that plays into it.:sneaky:

Say when and I will bring you some strickers~!
Excited to try those. I have only tried a few hits of the ZD so far so I am still psyched to try the DFG gear.

I never did a lot of trimming defol.
Now I try to remove the lower "waste' early on in the grow to save time cleaning and to send energy to where I want in the plant.
I am a slacker also so that plays into it.:sneaky:
Hell yeah, me too man. Having 8 of his strains, and 7 being seed it it was so hard to choose what to run that's why I did that poll lol 😅
The Interstate Dragon is definitely potent stuff and I have rethought growing them outside and will be running just Orange Stash v1 instead.

The amount you guys run in those tents amaze me. I don’t like doing three in my five by five, that’s really pushing it for me.
I did manage to get all three tables going yesterday and never broke nor split a limb! That’s a good tabling day!
I also put the shortest plant I have ever grown on scrog yesterday, let’s just say I hope it has a hell of a stretch as it’s just now reaching table top high. Also lends to my concern that this may not be what it was sold as. I will for sure know as soon as I fire it up and taste it.

24 seeds in solo shot cups 😅
Didn't wanna go pick up my soil this morning and really needed to get these in dirt so this was the best answer.
20240330_101410.jpg

Doesn't seem like the Garlic Stash v21 seeds are very viable and I will be dropping the rest of them next time I germinate them.
So far to this date, I've put 12 in water and only 2 popped as of now.

Last edited:
24 seeds in solo shot cups 😅
Didn't wanna go pick up my soil this morning and really needed to get these in dirt so this was the nest answer.
View attachment 52245

Doesn't seem like the Garlic Stash v21 seeds are very viable and I will be dropping the rest of them next time I germinate them.
So far to this date, I've put 12 in water and only 2 popped as of now.
Very good thinking with the shot cups. Be careful at transplant as there isn’t much soil there that would otherwise be forgiving in a regular cup.

Very good thinking with the shot cups. Be careful at transplant as there isn’t much soil there that would otherwise be forgiving in a regular cup.
Yeah, they'll stay put for a little while, they're in plain promix so should need a super small feed in like 10-14 days prolly, and they'll go to solo cups at that point.

Last edited:
Finally, getting to up potting my latest grow.
They have somehow gotten away from me a little~!
They were popped on 1/23 so just a little 2 month veg so far in 1 g pots.
🥴

Finally, getting to up potting my latest grow.
They have somehow gotten away from me a little~!
They were popped on 1/23 so just a little 2 month veg so far in 1 g pots.
🥴
I thought I held mine over for awhile. Whew you sure got me beat cause I just went to flower with the ones we started on ya birthday!

Back
Top Bottom