I thought I held mine over for awhile. Whew you sure got me beat cause I just went to flower with the ones we started on ya birthday!
Being the Slacker ain't easy~!
The blooms look beautiful. Our forecast for the week coming up said possibility for plowable snow~!:oops:
Mother nature knows how to be a slacker and is stiff competition lately~!
Done up potting, whew😵‍💫~!
DSC_0835 - Copy.JPGDSC_0836 - Copy.JPG
Clones went in 1g from solos and will go to tent when I flip the room. Got one Sirius Black , 2 Zamal Dreams and one mystery plant[ not a clone but same size?].
DSC_0837 - Copy.JPG
I know I talked Stoney into mainlining but I talked my self into a more plants than usual~!
And on top of that they're pretty tall already.
Feel like an outlaw grower in a legal state.
FINALLY~! :ROFLMAO:

DSC_0838.JPG
DSC_0834 - Copy.JPG

Sitting here dying to flip these plants to flower just waiting to see if I can get this super glazed haze clone to root before I do. Sona da bish

Lmao y'all have any family that said cuss words funny like? Son of a bitch was a phrase that often got mishandled around my folks.

There was sonsa bitch, Sona da bitch, sumna bitch, summon na bitch, sum bitch, Sonya bitches....very very colorful flare with that phrase and my peeps...very liberal in the pronunciation 😜

Love the rich dark color in this! Gorgeous!
These are some good-looking buds for sure.
Every bud trimmed was like that~! Not all that size but the quality, color, and density of each bud.
I am lousy telling smells, but this stuff had a smell unfamiliar to me~!
It smelled interesting to me but not like most pot.
My wife said it smelled strong~!
Maybe this is what Max and Jeff mean by tennis ball smell?
I would have thought that to be rubbery, but again I suck at name that pot smell.

for some reason seeing your buds lined up keeps reminding me of this... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1711413164773-png.51500

I plan to pop seeds again in three weeks so they are ready for flower as soon as this crop comes out. If I pull that off right, then afterwards I will have the time and space to do two things. A five x five one plant grow, and to be able to pop some of Jeff’s genetics and stay within my legal numbers while I fish around for a female in the lot.
A friend of mine popped some of the Haole Moonshine and scored a fem (no, I won’t take clones from him, he brought me PM one time) and said it was the bomb! He is a super heavy smoker and for him to say that lets me know it’s some bad azz stuff. I have several of Jeff’s creations, just been really restricted with the Mo. numbers game on cultivation.

This was her pre chop.
DSC_0817 - Copy.JPG
I think I just topped her once, maybe 2x.
LOVE the structure of this plant which one of its siblings' shares. The other pheno was tall and lanky sort of.
On the plant the buds looked leafy.
1 week dry and they look like balls of red hairs~!
I got a second strain of Jeffs going now that SSHZ gifted me.
GMO X Orange dreams [ no longer available] and I am anxious to see what they do.
Also got more ZD going and 2 clones from this plant~!:cool:

we all started the same time, how old are these now 9-10 weeks at least, yeah?

Granny, how big are your screen? both overall and hole size please?
do i hear this correct, you just flipped?

we all started the same time, how old are these now 9-10 weeks at least, yeah?

Granny, how big are your screen? both overall and hole size please?
do i hear this correct, you just flipped?
5x5, 4x4 and 3x7. This is simple fencing wire the opening is 4”x4”. Two of the tables are 24” tall for sativa and hybrids and one table the 3x7 is 18” tall for the shorter squattier plants.
Yup, tabled and flipped yesterday! 🥰

5x5, 4x4 and 3x7. This is simple fencing wire the opening is 4”x4”. Two of the tables are 24” tall for sativa and hybrids and one table the 3x7 is 18” tall for the shorter squattier plants.
Was nine weeks on the 26th. Three weeks over what I normally run em.

Trying to beat the slacker....:sneaky:
Wonder why we all are just a little late.
Well I know why I am~!:p
Well I could give 900 excuses, but mostly because I was a lazy irresponsible cultivator! Well, that and two stomach surgeries after I popped em.. slowed me right on down!

cool thanks!!!! i was maybe thinking of trying a screen this round and 4"x 4" is what i was hoping for. i didn't realize you had three different size setups from the photos. very cool!!!!!!

Well I could give 900 excuses, but mostly because I was a lazy irresponsible cultivator! Well, that and two stomach surgeries after I popped em.. slowed me right on down!

yeah, that's a pretty damn good excuse though!!!

i try not to focus on the time and weeks, keeps me from crying!! haha as long as they end up healthy and happy in the end is what i aim for!! you know how that goes, we don't always hit what we aim for! hehe

Anybody seen Champions with Woody Harrelson? Pretty darn good movie!

sure did.... kinda reminded me of rebound

The tables are easy to make. I split pool noodles and put them along the edge to keep the wire from poking any holes in my tent.
Warning: once you start scrogging you can’t quit! 😂

The tables are easy to make. I split pool noodles and put them along the edge to keep the wire from poking any holes in my tent.
Warning: once you start scrogging you can’t quit! 😂

thanks for the warning!!! haha

so am i correct in thinking that you set your height once, and never move your screens or adjust them once they're in place?

i know you don't advise weaving, i've heard you say that so i thought maybe they should be adjustable? am i wrong?

thanks for the warning!!! haha

so am i correct in thinking that you set your height once, and never move your screens or adjust them once they're in place?
Yup, once that table is set, I never move it.
i know you don't advise weaving, i've heard you say that so i thought maybe they should be adjustable? am i wrong?
No weavin, no need for adjustment. You can move your limbs below the table if you need to stretch them out though.
If you have questions through the process, don’t be afraid to ask.

As long as you dont have big nugs and woody stems, I say tuck n weave until the end of the flowering stretch. All about maximizing light to each bud, I like to get those branches out like an asterisk as much as possible. Just what I do though and Im still technically a fricken noob lol.

Yup, once that table is set, I never move it.

No weavin, no need for adjustment. You can move your limbs below the table if you need to stretch them out though.
If you have questions through the process, don’t be afraid to ask.
I should say I do what Cannagranny said, I move the big limbs around until end of stretch, but you really wanna be as even as possible before you flip.

As long as you dont have big nugs and woody stems, I say tuck n weave until the end of the flowering stretch. All about maximizing light to each bud, I like to get those branches out like an asterisk as much as possible. Just what I do though and Im still technically a fricken noob lol.
Tucking back under is fine, noooooo weaving! I fan them out in a circle, opens the entire plant to light.IMG_1912.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom