I get my tucks and my weaves all mixed up sometimes lmao
If ya weave it, it has to be cut out. I like being able to hook four frogs to my table and just raise it up off the entire plant when I’m ready to harvest.
Got all six plants tabled yesterday w/o one broke or split limb 🥰

If ya weave it, it has to be cut out. I like being able to hook four frogs to my table and just raise it up off the entire plant when I’m ready to harvest.
Didnt think of that, for sure that makes sense to not weave in your case. I use that cheap plastic scrog net so I just cut it out of the net and dry the plant with some of the scrog net inside. Kind of wasteful, but I got a good deal on a big roll of scrog net so Im good for now :p.

ah that's what i'm talkin bout right there.... i like that idea!!!!!!!

Didnt think of that, for sure that makes sense to not weave in your case. I use that cheap plastic scrog net so I just cut it out of the net and dry the plant with some of the scrog net inside. Kind of wasteful, but I got a good deal on a big roll of scrog net so Im good for now :p.

my plan was the same. i have hemp wick i was going to use then just cut out the strings when done, but if i can lift the whole thing off and leave the plants in place i would much rather have that.

hell yeah Happy Belated man!!!! hope you had a fun birthday!!!

i'm getting a face palm right here...

so whats the most unseen thing in grow pics??? ^^^ painted toenails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

so whats the most unseen thing in grow pics??? ^^^ painted toenails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha
Thats because I wear shoes~!:p
Q; Why don't boxers have sex before a fight?
A; They usually don't like each other that much~!😁

Thats because I wear shoes~!:p
Q; Why don't boxers have sex before a fight?
A; They usually don't like each other that much~!😁

Granny's like,"thats what you took from my photo?!?!?!" hahahahahaha

Steam if you have painted toenails i quit smoking right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah that's what i'm talkin bout right there.... i like that idea!!!!!!!

my plan was the same. i have hemp wick i was going to use then just cut out the strings when done, but if i can lift the whole thing off and leave the plants in place i would much rather have that.

hell yeah Happy Belated man!!!! hope you had a fun birthday!!!

I’m going to have to bite on that one and say since I seem to be the only fem here, that’s a good thing!

Those are freaking beautiful!!!

You don’t have any small buds underneath those??
Thanks!
No, no small bud below. When I table them up anything that does not reach the top is done away with. I add the trellis net above the table when the flowers hit nine inches. That just helps to hold the weight of the flower up.

Thanks!
No, no small bud below. When I table them up anything that does not reach the top is done away with. I add the trellis net above the table when the flowers hit nine inches. That just helps to hold the weight of the flower up.

oh so that's like a double decker screen? one one the bottom of the noodles to shape the canopy and then one on top for just weight support?

thats genius!!!

R.1d113f575bf381025fcb4e9a38f215c4

:ROFLMAO:

oh wow, it was that tall before the top net??? was it miserable to set over it like that? looks like a sticky job!!

how were you able to lean in so far to get the back nice and neat?

i should really change my reaction to mind blown!!!

Thanks!
Ok I gotta work on my clean up tent is full I have good buds on top but under those is smaller larfy stuff that’s above the SCROG but must not be getting enough light to mature?
Do you strip all that at 21 days of flower or something?
ps I have a double net also but should have pinned the corners like you everything is laying over now 🤦🏻‍♂️ Newb
20446608-6496-4788-9286-9F294954CD88.jpegB2258025-0394-4824-9CC3-A5549DB293DE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom