If I could compare it it would be the sound of a deer blowing to create a warning to the others. Why I originally went out there. I believed something was stalking a deer. (Before you get started, I knew it could be a bear or a mountain lion doing the stalking as per Hubby as well!)
When I got behind the house where the sound was coming from, I knew that was not what I was hearing. I have a herd of five does that stay in my yard. Not a deer around this morning. So whatever it was had for sure spooked my deer.
I know the sound of the fox. They also whistle. A woman screaming here is normally the sound of the panther. 🐆
We do have barred owls here and they sound like demented crazy looney laughter.
I may not be in tune with my human neighbor, but I am in tune with the earth and Creators creatures.
I hope to never hear this noise again.
PS.. I don’t recall opening a vote up about if I should listen to the Hubby or not.. just sayin 😂
Sounds like whatever it was, it wasn't up to any good! Scary to think about bears or big cats hanging around there, they are fricken dangerous. Just hope you take care and keep an eye out. Also, if you hear it again, record it with your phone if you can.

Sounds like whatever it was, it wasn't up to any good! Scary to think about bears or big cats hanging around there, they are fricken dangerous. Just hope you take care and keep an eye out. Also, if you hear it again, record it with your phone if you can.
Pssssst, when ya have a light in one hand and a weapon in the other..ya got no hands for the phone! Lol
Ive been listening to all kinds of calls etc today, still have not matched the noise.

Imma not get that wild with it, at this point it’s an unknown. I’ve listened to audio today of everything known to be in our area and have not matched it.

fisher cat? ( lived in the woods my entire life, thats the nastiest noise i've ever heard)

Happy April fools day AND Happy Anniversary to Bud Builders.
1 year ago this day we landed here~!
I want to thank Moe and SweetLeafGrow for all their hard work~!
HELL YEA EVERYONE~!

Imma not get that wild with it, at this point it’s an unknown. I’ve listened to audio today of everything known to be in our area and have not matched it.
honestly I immediately thought of a Yeti. I do honestly believe there are creatures in the deep wilderness never to have been witnessed by mankind yet and recorded. Most of the yeti footage is bogus, but I think some wierd stuff is out there and Im not just talking about moonshining hillbillys lol

Maybe it was a chupacabra.
I have heard people say they are wicked sounding creatures.
I don’t know if they really exist, but since you heard it, we have as much evidence as there was needed to shut down an entire planet for 2 years!

It’s pretty outside and so am I! (Outside)..
Weeding gardens, hearing nothing but the birds singing and 🐝 buzzing.
Sun on my head and wind like a song. It’s a good life.
Catch yiz the eve for a 💨

It’s pretty outside and so am I! (Outside)..
Weeding gardens, hearing nothing but the birds singing and 🐝 buzzing.
Sun on my head and wind like a song. It’s a good life.
Catch yiz the eve for a 💨
It's nice here today too but calling for a big ass snow storm this week 😩

Good day here I'm in the garden down stairs and I'm making moves bayyybeee

Wife had the day off so she is keeping our little guy busy so I'm keeping her fed on lazy biker to keep her happy today and off my ass a bit! It works!

Granny did you look for tracks or signs on trees or bush from movement?
Not hearing leaves may mean there are good tracks out there..
I never underestimate mother nature.

Granny did you look for tracks or signs on trees or bush from movement?
Not hearing leaves may mean there are good tracks out there..
I never underestimate mother nature.
Hey Steam!
Lots of undergrowth, no tracks of any kind. Pretty hard traveling through there. I seriously don’t get it.
Two days and no deer in the yard, and my cats are still acting jumpy as hell. Staying close to the house even.
I sat out here until almost 11 last night, but all was quiet. I seriously hope to never hear that again.
I’m accepting it’s a mystery I may never know the answer to. Sure was unsettling.

Finally got some pictures of big boby blue.he is a feral cat that kicks it on my little farm.always hunting I feed him every day wont let you get near him.he is huge.when the light hits him just right he looks blue.we have another feral cat that will almost let us pet it.it is always spying on us in the yard or hunting. We named it meow. Screenshot_20240401_213611_Message+.jpg20240326_185626.jpg20240326_185721.jpg10158.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom