This one is Strawberry Cough, it's only just starting to build buds too so I think they're gonna be quite large 🤩
I have a friend that’s growing that right now. Yup same way that CreekWalker grew. Average bud was 21-23” tall. Largest was 26” tall.

Mornin Yiz Menz!
Coffee in the SheShed this morning. 41* a little brisk for the front porch. Sun is shining though!
Mornin Granny!
I'll be off in the shed myself here in a minute for a coffee and a joint!

Morning Granny.
Waiting for the storm here...
Looks like rain here on my end with a bit of slush here and there but mostly rain now thankfully. They were calling for almost 3 foot!!

wet here as well... about ten degrees above snow!

Granny, thanks again for your time and help the other night with scrogs. i decided i wasn't going to dive into full scrog because i had fourteen plants and was scared. i did get a net though and plan to use it to keep my branches in order and just a few tucks here and there.

after my kneepads, a couple power tools and a tape measure this is what i came up with...

001.JPG

i flipped to 12/12 today so about a week behind ya!!!!

I get to make my weather call on two locations.
It hasn't started up North yet but they look like they will get the snow we got last week~!
Not sure how I will play hookie 1 day a week when the weather does not cooperate but I have made my intentions clear~!
Looks the whole year is a 2 hour drive so I will work 4 days a week~!
The rest of the crew is staying up North, while I drive 2 hours one way every day.
They have had nothing but bad luck with the hotels[ no hot water this week~!:ROFLMAO:] so I thought I would drive home the fact that I am home by 5 every night.
They are working today and will probably drive home in the shit show tonight.
My partner just looked at me and said " you're not coming in tomorrow, are you?"
giphy.gif

:D

I get to make my weather call on two locations.
It hasn't started up North yet but they look like they will get the snow we got last week~!
Not sure how I will play hookie 1 day a week when the weather does not cooperate but I have made my intentions clear~!
Looks the whole year is a 2 hour drive so I will work 4 days a week~!
The rest of the crew is staying up North, while I drive 2 hours one way every day.
They have had nothing but bad luck with the hotels[ no hot water this week~!:ROFLMAO:] so I thought I would drive home the fact that I am home by 5 every night.
They are working today and will probably drive home in the shit show tonight.
My partner just looked at me and said " you're not coming in tomorrow, are you?"
giphy.gif

:D

giphy.gif

We had our lilacs start to bloom last fall~!
Some plants have started to bud again before the snow last week.
Kind of think the local plants are going to be all screwed up this year?
One blueberry bush looks great though~!
We'll start with bongs of Zamal Dreams~!

Now they're saying a possible 18 inches.
Wtf.
Guess I gotta go get gas and fill my snowblower 😩
They are not always right~! They're as good at scaring people as the Gov't[ who are often wrong also~!] :unsure:
I think we will get maybe 6-12 but you have elevation working against you.
We should not see much today but it will start later today as I understand.

you guys better keep that white shit up there, i don't want it here!!!!

42.4 here now, i'm still smokin!!! haha

i need to dab a little extra, just ordered more heating fuel... gggrrrrrrr!!!!

We'll start with bongs of Zamal Dreams~!
Alright, you damn near broke my arm you twisted it so hard! Guess I'll load up some Interstate Dragon
They are not always right~! They're as good at scaring people as the Gov't[ who are often wrong also~!] :unsure:
I think we will get maybe 6-12 but you have elevation working against you.
We should not see much today but it will start later today as I understand.
Yeah that's what I'm seeing is later tonight, im just sick of it.
2 hours ago it said nothing but rain til Friday, now it says 12-18 🙄
It needs to be over already lol.
I had plants outside by mid May last year, im not thinking thats gonna happen this year lol

I want to swear, buds on fking peach trees...its only AprilView attachment 52801
Agreed, I’m in NYS and our peach tree was definitely starting to bud last week and now we got snow/flooding crazzzyyyy
We’re the apple state and I bet this years crop is f$cked, maple trees where all opening, their leaves will all be burned like last year

Going to make my fourth order soon.
That will make $3600 for the season not including the fuel I started with~!🤬
Yikes!!
I'm only 1700 into heating this year, usually it's more like 2400 but it wasn't very cold so the electric heaters didn't run as much and I didn't even burn a bag of pellets a day.

Back
Top Bottom