Hell yea I got a USB c charge cable right there ready for that bad bish

the only thing it's missing is a hanging hook or something to hang it from.. a wire or something.. i'm always dropping it... side note it hit the concrete like six times now and still works!!! hahaha

$12!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a pack of joints almost costs less than that these days!!!!
I know it sounds counterintuitive but every time I want to smoke a cigar I just light another joint~!
Rough when you used to smoke after the joint but that is what a case of joints is for~!🥴

Price of gas here just got jacked because of all the "expected travelling to see the eclipse"
How TF does that make sense.... damn rapists...
Here they just raised it up here with a carbon tax added on to the other fuel taxes then they tax the total, so they tax the tax added then tax that tax again total it and tax it again, There's a whole slush fund from money not allocated for anything, its not spoken of. I saw an account of like 80,000,000.00 collected from taxing tax that's not ear market for anything. It gets collected then disappears into government coffers.

In this province they also charge a 10 cent deposit on bottles and give you 5 cents when you return it....apparently that's not a tax its a service fee

I know it sounds counterintuitive but every time I want to smoke a cigar I just light another joint~!
Rough when you used to smoke after the joint but that is what a case of joints is for~!🥴
I bet I smoked 3 ounces a week after I quit smoking cigarettes.
It was just joint after joint after joint.
Then I started eating pistachios or sunflower seeds and that helped keep my mind and hands busy until I just gave up and didn't feel the urge anymore.

But hauling around 2 gallon buckets of water/nutes is 50% of my activity for the week! ;)
I get a plenty of activity without hauling water! I use ten to twelve gallon per watering and it still takes me an hour to do it. If I was still hauling it, it would be a half a day proposition.

I bet I smoked 3 ounces a week after I quit smoking cigarettes.
It was just joint after joint after joint.
Then I started eating pistachios or sunflower seeds and that helped keep my mind and hands busy until I just gave up and didn't feel the urge anymore.

same here went up triple fold... i know people that used snacks like that, i never could. i just still smoke a lot of weed!

I use ten to twelve gallon per watering

giphy.gif

Here they just raised it up here with a carbon tax added on to the other fuel taxes then they tax the total, so they tax the tax added then tax that tax again total it and tax it again, There's a whole slush fund from money not allocated for anything, its not spoken of. I saw an account of like 80,000,000.00 collected from taxing tax that's not ear market for anything. It gets collected then disappears into government coffers.
Here they whitewash it all by sending it to the Ukraine!

I go through about 60 gallons in 2 weeks.
I need to hook up my blumats.
I think the weather man said today is Friday my friend~!
So I will get my slacker ass out to the room soon.
Got to soak the carrots and make sure all the pots are at saturation
The sound effect kills me too right then, like he shut him down and sent his operating system back to windows 2000
Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep~!
Big fella has fast hands but I know my feets are faster~!
roadrunner-beep.gif

Back
Top Bottom