Mornin Yiz Menz!
Thanks @Stoneyluv for pointing out that we made it to page 420 last night! Outstanding!!
Heres hoping that we don’t have to go dig @steamroller and @GoodShit97 out this morning!
I know G$ has a phat snowblower so he should be fine~!
I'll make it out no matter what~!
1712240401550.png
The trick is to not let the wrong people know that you can get out~!:D
I might be stranded for days if it doesn't get back to 60 soon~!🥴
It figures after a whimpy winter that it clings on to the last minute.
I remember several major/blizzard snow fall events in April~!
Just need to make it to the sunshine one more time~!

Just wanted to do a smoke report with the smoke buddy. Sorry, it took so long. taxes and other stuff have been keeping me busy. This thing is pretty good if you use it correctly. It looks like a little exhaust for a small engine or something with the ridges. The key is to have a good seal on the front part of it with your lips. I was trying to blow into it with my mouth on it like a bong but the seal wasn't very tight and vapor leaked out the sides. You have to form a good seal with your lips when you exhale and I recommend doing two exhales through the device to clear the lungs and space at the entrance of the smoke-buddy. I used a handheld vaporizer and not smoke so it controlled that pretty well. As long as the device contains its vape and you then blow into this device it will keep the smell down. If you use a pipe or joint it's not going to keep the smell down. I've read it only lasts like 300 uses and then you have to replace it. It should last much longer if you are using a vape.

Attachments

• 2024-03-20 21.19.57.jpg
    2024-03-20 21.19.57.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 2024-03-20 21.19.32.jpg
    2024-03-20 21.19.32.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 2024-03-20 21.19.09.jpg
    2024-03-20 21.19.09.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 2
Just wanted to do a smoke report with the smoke buddy. Sorry, it took so long. taxes and other stuff have been keeping me busy. This thing is pretty good if you use it correctly. It looks like a little exhaust for a small engine or something with the ridges. The key is to have a good seal on the front part of it with your lips. I was trying to blow into it with my mouth on it like a bong but the seal wasn't very tight and vapor leaked out the sides. You have to form a good seal with your lips when you exhale and I recommend doing two exhales through the device to clear the lungs and space at the entrance of the smoke-buddy. I used a handheld vaporizer and not smoke so it controlled that pretty well. As long as the device contains its vape and you then blow into this device it will keep the smell down. If you use a pipe or joint it's not going to keep the smell down. I've read it only lasts like 300 uses and then you have to replace it. It should last much longer if you are using a vape.
Thanks much for the critique! I have always wondered about those things!

I have never heard of that~!
The bed side buddy is a power hitter, I was a little lost till I looked up smoke buddy~!🥴

That was the thing you put water and a joint inside of right? Then if you fell asleep with it it went out?
That was the cover story.
We used to put the joint in it and then squeeze it to shotgun your hits.
As a youth I knew about water in it~! :D

Annnnnnd, we’re back, I’m you’re host, Stone Buzzkill here at radio station WEED - that’s 420 on your radio dial!

We’ll be addressing serious stoner issues like, uh shit, I forgot to make the list.

That is some doggone good sativa that J1! :)

That was the cover story.
We used to put the joint in it and then squeeze it to shotgun your hits.
As a youth I knew about water in it~! :D

funny man, i never knew about the water in them... i always just knew about the squeeze n smoke, i thought that's what they were made for.

i never even knew about the water part till you guys were talking about it!! i haven't used one in a long long time.. still got one stashed away somewhere.

FK sake those are feckin beautiful
I just ordered magnets like the stickers but 3x3.
Should have them next week~!
Turns out Sticker Mule has two locations.
One in Pisa Italy and another 16 miles from me~! :p
Not hard for me to do business with.
I think these little things are cool and would love to see stickers/magnets and or whatever is next in grow room pictures.

I just ordered magnets like the stickers but 3x3.
Should have them next week~!
Turns out Sticker Mule has two locations.
One in Pisa Italy and another 16 miles from me~! :p
Not hard for me to do business with.
I think these little things are cool and would love to see stickers/magnets and or whatever is next in grow room pictures.

ahh magnets!!! ya know man i detail the cop cars for my town... we could slap a few on them!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

dragons flame is having a 4/20 drop and i wanna try something... i know nothing about his stuff so i was hoping you guys could help me pick something to try and get.. this is the list he sent, could you guys help me pick three and i will try to buy one of those three when the sale breaks. i have a feeling i'll need to be quick that day and won't be able to afford all three from him anyway.

The new drops coming 420 are:

Panamoniuem f2 (Panama Red x Bangi haze f9)

Re-release - White Larry Dragon (Sour Grapes white larry OG f8 x Dragons Stash f2)

Mac Dragon x Dalat Vietnamese

Blackberry Moonshine Bx1 x Dalat Vietnamese

Blackberry Moonshine #12 x Dalat Vietnamese

Charlies Moonshine (Charlies Stank ass x Modified Macberry Moonshine)

Haole Moonshine x Cherry Mac Moonshine!

Modified Macberry Moonshine Bx1 Via Cherry Pie

First of all...your gonna love anything you grow from @dragonsflamegenetics. I've only grown one strain from him, Triangle Death Skunk, but it was LEGIT my most flavorful strain I've grown so far.

My picks in order of my desire to grow them :D

Blackberry Moonshine Bx1 x Dalat Vietnamese
Haole Moonshine x Cherry Mac Moonshine
Panamoniuem f2 (Bangi haze F FRICKEN 9 bro? Thats some serious time involved in that there strain)

I got a pack of the Modified Macberry MoonshineBX1 via Cherry Pie to pop~!They are regulars. Many of his choices are regulars.
Are you going to do a regular run?
Out of 9 of his I have only 2 I think are female. The Zamal Dreams and GMO X Orange dreams I got going.
I was planning a regular run for fall figuring it was going to be a full veg/flower run.

Back
Top Bottom