First of all...your gonna love anything you grow from @dragonsflamegenetics. I've only grown one strain from him, Triangle Death Skunk, but it was LEGIT my most flavorful strain I've grown so far.

My picks in order of my desire to grow them :D

Blackberry Moonshine Bx1 x Dalat Vietnamese
Haole Moonshine x Cherry Mac Moonshine
Panamoniuem f2 (Bangi haze F FRICKEN 9 bro? Thats some serious time involved in that there strain)

very cool, thanks so much for your input. when i was reading them for some reason the Haole Moonshine x Cherry Mac Moonshine stuck out to me.

I got a pack of the Modified Macberry MoonshineBX1 via Cherry Pie to pop~!They are regulars. Many of his choices are regulars.
Are you going to do a regular run?
Out of 9 of his I have only 2 I think are female. The Zamal Dreams and GMO X Orange dreams I got going.
I was planning a regular run for fall figuring it was going to be a full veg/flower run.

yeah i'm aware about the regs... i got a bunch i want to try and and i'm gonna have to go back to growing regs again sooner or later. i've been so spoiled with these fems!!!!

also been spoiled on the gp prices for a couple years now too... paying $4-$5 per fem plant is a pretty sweet deal.

if the reg pack is $100/10 and average is 50/50 mf.. then $20 a plant... three times the cost, just can't see it being three times better. just thinking out loud and being honest, not dissing people prices one bit.

From what I have seen you get 2x what ever you order from Jeff.
You order 1 pack you get another with it.
I ordered 2 packs I think originally, and he sent me 7~!
But I agree, you're spoiled from GPS~!:ROFLMAO:

From what I have seen you get 2x what ever you order from Jeff.
You order 1 pack you get another with it.
I ordered 2 packs I think originally, and he sent me 7~!
But I agree, you're spoiled from GPS~!:ROFLMAO:

that's really cool!!!! i won't expect it, but i sure as hell would appreciate that.

that's really cool!!!! i won't expect it, but i sure as hell would appreciate that.
I WON 3 packs from him for winning PotM and he still sent me a freebie!!!
Jeff is 100% solid and he backs all his stuff, he has a really really good reputation on his Discord server.

I posted on there about how i was having issues germinating the Garlic Stash and he offered to replace it but I didn't take the offer cause I got them elsewhere so I couldn't take advantage of him like that.

Just an FYI, anything crossed to the Dragons Stash f2 will be THICK shelled so they may need to be scuffed on sandpaper before popping in water.

I like the looks of the White Larry [grape~!]
I got two packs of Yunan Dragon when I ordered the Zamal Dreams. They say 10-15 weeks being heavy Sativa's which is what I am looking for.
With what I have being regulars and the extended flower time of some I figure I shouldn't try running these through summer but really want to get to them in my next full run.
You should pick what interest you and I can get some more from my pile. I'll never get to them all and you and Bandit both should at least try his genetics once IMO.
I know Bandit talked about a reg run also. I asked him when but did not make the offer to him yet.
Need to keep track of him now he is re doing his room.:sneaky:

Some plants from my POTM win.
20240404_215300.jpg
2 Lemon Jeffery ☝🏻
20240404_215346.jpg
The Maze in the back, and 2 Garlic Stash up front ☝🏻☝🏻
20240404_215423.jpg
Hot Glue ☝🏻
This may get chucked or put outside. She's looking fugly.

Some of these got pretty leggy in the beginning, started them under a different light and had it wayyy to high above them lol.

I WON 3 packs from him for winning PotM and he still sent me a freebie!!!
Jeff is 100% solid and he backs all his stuff, he has a really really good reputation on his Discord server.

I posted on there about how i was having issues germinating the Garlic Stash and he offered to replace it but I didn't take the offer cause I got them elsewhere so I couldn't take advantage of him like that.

Just an FYI, anything crossed to the Dragons Stash f2 will be THICK shelled so they may need to be scuffed on sandpaper before popping in water.

great input man, thanks!! i don't like to do maintenance to seeds, i just want to germinate normal so i might shy from that, not a deal breaker but might shy away from the dragons stash f2

and Jeff's reputation is the ONLY reason i want something from him... it's not like i need seeds of don't already have others. but you guys know me by now, i like to patron places and people i like!

I like the looks of the White Larry [grape~!]
I got two packs of Yunan Dragon when I ordered the Zamal Dreams. They say 10-15 weeks being heavy Sativa's which is what I am looking for.
With what I have being regulars and the extended flower time of some I figure I shouldn't try running these through summer but really want to get to them in my next full run.
You should pick what interest you and I can get some more from my pile. I'll never get to them all and you and Bandit both should at least try his genetics once IMO.
I know Bandit talked about a reg run also. I asked him when but did not make the offer to him yet.
Need to keep track of him now he is re doing his room.:sneaky:

yeah man, thats what i wa kinda looking for.. more on what the codes names are.. i had no idea white larry was grape!

his website has crosses and descriptions and stuff but non of the ones on that list are on the website... i feel like i'm chasing the wrong rabbit here.. where should i buy DFG from? his site?? send him a message? i don't do any social media so if that's the best place i'm out.

Hot Glue ☝🏻
This may get chucked or put outside. She's looking fugly.

Some of these got pretty leggy in the beginning, started them under a different light and had it wayyy to high above them lol.

I always put more time into plants before giving up on them.
My last cherry gar see ya which looked hot was the runt of the whole grow for first 5+ weeks.
Really made me think it was no good~!
great input man, thanks!! i don't like to do maintenance to seeds, i just want to germinate normal so i might shy from that, not a deal breaker but might shy away from the dragons stash f2

and Jeff's reputation is the ONLY reason i want something from him... it's not like i need seeds of don't already have others. but you guys know me by now, i like to patron places and people i like!

yeah man, thats what i wa kinda looking for.. more on what the codes names are.. i had no idea white larry was grape!

his website has crosses and descriptions and stuff but non of the ones on that list are on the website... i feel like i'm chasing the wrong rabbit here.. where should i buy DFG from? his site?? send him a message? i don't do any social media so if that's the best place i'm out.
I am on his email since I ordered. Maybe I signed up on his sales site.
Most of what listed is not on the sales site so I would consider both list.
It says grape in his description you just listed and the email announcement. 🥴
I just read the same 420 drops in my email right now.🥴
Per the email;
In addition, I will be doing some free packs with orders, but more on those details later.
Jeff really is solid.

My last cherry gar see ya which looked hot was the runt of the whole grow for first 5+ weeks.
I want to let it ride for sure but if space becomes an issue she may be the first to hit the road, but I'm gonna wait til the DFG stuff shows sex to determine all that.

where should i buy DFG from? his site?? send him a message? i don't do any social media so if that's the best place i'm out.
You could use his website or email him for a list of stuff he doesn't have on the website 👊🏼

I am on his email since I ordered. Maybe I signed up on his sales site.
Most of what listed is not on the sales site so I would consider both list.
It says grape in his description you just listed and the email announcement. 🥴
I just read the same 420 drops in my email right now.🥴
Per the email;
In addition, I will be doing some free packs with orders, but more on those details later.
Jeff really is solid.

i gotta do my taxes tomorrow... i'm hoping i got some money left over to buy some seeds!!!

You could use his website or email him for a list of stuff he doesn't have on the website 👊🏼

oh so the email list and his website are different?

i just assumed that his email was an announcement and he sold everything through his website. glad i asked, i'll just reply to email to pick what i want!!! i'll email him this weekend i won't even wait for 4/20!!!!

I get to get out in the room tomorrow and hook up the blumats.
I got the carrots soaking yesterday.
I think I am one carrot and ring short this grow if I skip the squat mainliners.
I could not get ring around the one without pulling the staples holding it down so don't mind so much if I stay manual with them.
I'll recount tomorrow. Maff. 🥴
4 of the carrots are new and were not needed before so not plumbed in yet. I think that puts me at 20 carrots.
I can get a single carrot that matches I think at my local supplier. Need the supply plug also which is probably a whole $1.
1712285185247.png
I have like a hundred plus feet of the skinny hose I got there in the beginning that comes from it to the carrot.
Stoney I spaced on that. I got the skinny hose for you if you go this way. These are the plug/valve that goes from main to individual plant.
I think it is 8 mm to 3mm.

He has stuff in his vault that he took off the website or never even listed.
If you email him he might give you that entire list to pick through. Like the Interstate Dragon I just grew, I don't think he ever released that
I am still not sure what all I got from his is~!
Some of the freebies were limited testers I think.

Yeah the Modified Macberry Moonshine bx1 via Cherry Pie and Interstate Dragon were both testers, but the i dont think ID was ever released and idk if it will be? I'll have to ask him about it cause now I'm curious lmao

@CannaGranny does redbeard do any 420 sales that you know of? Money tight but will be better by then. Thanks

He is dropping the mmm via cherry pie on 420 for sale I believe so whoever got those as freebies got lucky looks like a real winner

ahh magnets!!! ya know man i detail the cop cars for my town... we could slap a few on them!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's that little devilish grin shit right there....slap a few on take a few pics gently remove them and any detail they were there... maybe stick one down under the back seat some how some way for keeps lol 😂

@CannaGranny does redbeard do any 420 sales that you know of? Money tight but will be better by then. Thanks

He is dropping the mmm via cherry pie on 420 for sale I believe so whoever got those as freebies got lucky looks like a real winner
She just listed he is having a 30% off sale yesterday I think?
1712288734005.png

I am always around to answer questions!

Couple I saw -

Interstate dragon - wasnt released due to an agreement I made with the guy who gave me the I95 cut. He didnt want it sold, just passed as freebies. So thats why it never went live. VERY beautiful plants, commercial purple kush types.

the email blast that went out for new drops - those arent on the website yet as they arent releasing until 420 -so once they go live pics and descriptions and such will go out.

Every pack purchased comes with a freebie pack as well. 2 packs purchased = 2 freebies, unless I do a sale that does double or triple, and 1 time I did 4x packs but that was a money tight situation and not one I hope to repeat lol.

Haole moonshine x Cherry mac moonshine will be phenomenal modern smoke

some photos from zerosig1nal who was one of my testers :)

IMG_5922.jpgIMG_5929.jpgIMG_5930.jpgIMG_5931.jpgIMG_5932.jpgIMG_5933.jpgIMG_5934.jpgIMG_5935.jpgIMG_5936.jpgIMG_5938.jpgIMG_5939.jpg

I get to get out in the room tomorrow and hook up the blumats.
I got the carrots soaking yesterday.
I think I am one carrot and ring short this grow if I skip the squat mainliners.
I could not get ring around the one without pulling the staples holding it down so don't mind so much if I stay manual with them.
I'll recount tomorrow. Maff. 🥴
4 of the carrots are new and were not needed before so not plumbed in yet. I think that puts me at 20 carrots.
I can get a single carrot that matches I think at my local supplier. Need the supply plug also which is probably a whole $1.
View attachment 53099
I have like a hundred plus feet of the skinny hose I got there in the beginning that comes from it to the carrot.
Stoney I spaced on that. I got the skinny hose for you if you go this way. These are the plug/valve that goes from main to individual plant.
I think it is 8 mm to 3mm.

Bluemat are very good when you got them dialed in. I have a set but haven’t used them
in while. I never tried running nutrients through the drippers. How’s that work if you do? I always just top dressed dry amendments in.

I used Neptune Seed Bank to acquire his gear. SS

Bluemat are very good when you got them dialed in. I have a set but haven’t used them
in while. I never tried running nutrients through the drippers. How’s that work if you do? I always just top dressed dry amendments in.
I have only run Mr. Fulvic and Neptune Sea weed fertilizer through the tubes.
Both are liquid and I just add them to my barrel.
I try to have the blumats keep the plants dryer than normal and I manually feed the plants weekly.

1712315727512.png

Last edited:
I have only run Mr. Fulvic and Neptune Sea weed fertilizer through the tubes.
Both are liquid and I just add them to my barrel.
I try to have the blumats keep the plants dryer than normal and I manually feed the plants weekly.

View attachment 53170
I have been toying with the idea of a run in coco coir and I’d use my blumat system if I did. I’d use liquid ferts but would still be concerned about drippers clogging.

I have been toying with the idea of a run in coco coir and I’d use my blumat system if I did. I’d use liquid ferts but would still be concerned about drippers clogging.
I wonder how the blumats would work in coco.
I mean does the coco ever stay wet enough to shut the carrot off?
I have never run coco..

dragons flame is having a 4/20 drop and i wanna try something... i know nothing about his stuff so i was hoping you guys could help me pick something to try and get.. this is the list he sent, could you guys help me pick three and i will try to buy one of those three when the sale breaks. i have a feeling i'll need to be quick that day and won't be able to afford all three from him anyway.

The new drops coming 420 are:

Panamoniuem f2 (Panama Red x Bangi haze f9)

Re-release - White Larry Dragon (Sour Grapes white larry OG f8 x Dragons Stash f2)

Mac Dragon x Dalat Vietnamese

Blackberry Moonshine Bx1 x Dalat Vietnamese

Blackberry Moonshine #12 x Dalat Vietnamese

Charlies Moonshine (Charlies Stank ass x Modified Macberry Moonshine)

Haole Moonshine x Cherry Mac Moonshine!

Modified Macberry Moonshine Bx1 Via Cherry Pie
Everything including the description moonshine, but not #12 -- save it for some other stoner somewhere. His plants are really quite strong and are good feeders. Good luck

I wonder how the blumats would work in coco.
I mean does the coco ever stay wet enough to shut the carrot off?
I have never run coco..
I have never done coco either. That said when I researched these and bought them they advertised that they work quite well in coco. Probably just got to find that sweet spot as far as maintaining moisture level in coco.

I just set up 15 out the 20 carrots I have.
I use the Blumat small drip rings which can be hard to see the flow with.
So I disconnected all the rings and watched the hoses drip till they stopped with my adjustment.
Need to go get 3-5 more.

Back
Top Bottom