one day in belgium the nurse hands me a plate with two dry pieces of bread a pat of butter and a slice of this nasty spam looking meat. i said ooooh almost meat!!! haha she proceeds to pull back on the plate and says sorry do you want almost meat instead???? i was no no no this is great!!! i didn't even wanna know what they considered almost meat!!!!!

1712367059321.png
Was introduced to these working in max prison.
They called them shebangbangs~!
They were gold there~!
They are great chips .😇
I am a member of the snack food potato chip association~!

Just got back to NY from sunny NC its good to see my dog…the end 😂

Had a wonderful time with my sister and nieces. We ate like kings and queens
Softies
Tile fish
Grouper
Flounder
Red snapper
Black sea bass
Wahoo
Crawfish

Got beach time
Aquarium time
Fishing
Hiking
Hot tub time
Even read a few pages of a book!!

Today we spent 14.5 hrs driving home.🤦🏻‍♂️🫤 if any of y’all live in West Virginia don’t take offense to this but driving through there blows!!

Came home and gave my auto mechanic 3100 form my truck I left there to get fixed and ready for camping season 🤢🤢 gotta pay to play right??

Trying to decide wether I’m gonna do a couple plants outside this year or not, already don’t like what’s going on with the weather here😡

Our weather for outdoor sucks.
Maybe seeds were different or weather was different back in the 80's.
I grew outdoors in a green house 2 years ago.
I would not do it again without a plant I knew would finish or hold up to mold.
DFG for the win~!

insert davito "nope" right there^^^^

giphy.gif

I spent a weekend in county with 2 buddies once that was a trip. The highlight moment was when my buddy Josh was just sitting there and some old middle aged man was laying across like 3 seats so they could actually lay down...fetal position mind you...this sumbitch rips the biggest fart ya ever heard. My buddy Josh got up "what's your problem mfer"...the dude opened his eyes looked left looked right and passed back out 🤣

I didn't work in the max prison I roofed inside the fences.
Too many prisons, a few state crime labs and a few trooper barracks.
Background checked and cleared to this day~!

2 days~!
Both of you HA~!

183 days in a row.
I fight authority authority always wins.
You would not know how on the DL I was before NY went legal after that.
Me and them don't see things the same at all.
I lose.:mad:

y'all gotta keep this on the down low but...

<--- this guy just scored some DFG Haole moonshine x Cherry mac moonshine 🤩

gonna be runnin some shine y'all!!!

There is irony in the name for you.
Fingers crossed you find fire there~!

One of my dogs had Moonshine in her name and another's initials was RUM when I registered them with the AKC~!:D

There is irony in the name for you.
Fingers crossed you find fire there~!

One of my dogs had Moonshine in her name and another's initials was RUM when I registered them with the AKC~!:D

it was just calling to me in a way i can't explain... so much irony it's like it is meant to be.

Jeff is super cool with it, letting me purchase them early so i don't miss out. he even offered me a BB discount. i paid full price though i just appreciated him hooking me up early. plus maybe karma will come through when he is choosing which strain of freebie to send me...

Sheeeeesh! Tryin to buy patio furniture and you guys are talking going to jail and eating chocolate!
I finally got it done and saved some bucks too. Nowwwww, bring on da fattie..IMG_1943.jpeg

I found 2 green crack seeds I must have got as freebies in my collection~!
I now have 6 female grape crescendos that were all freebies from recent Ethos purchases.
They should be an interesting plant.

i wanted to hate is so bad when i first tried it but dammit i loved it... smoked it again a few days later and liked it even more... sun of a....

i'm smokin some kosher kush right now!

Back
Top Bottom