Has a darn nice taste to it, packs a helluva wallop.
I am not sure where they came from but there two clearly factory labeled in freebie pack.
I would not have know to choose them I don't think?
Was excited when I saw them.

@Stoneyluv I tell ya the longer it cures the more wicked it gets! The taste is at times fruity and at other times woody and gassy. I save it for late night when all my work is done, either this or concrete shoes.
What ya think about that Kosher Kush?

Green Crack, also known as "Green Crush" and "Mango Crack," is a potent sativa marijuana strain made by crossing Skunk #1 with an unknown indica. This strain is beloved by many consumers for its energizing effects. But don’t let the name fool you: this is pure cannabis. Few strains compare to Green Crack’s sharp energy and focus as it induces an invigorating mental buzz that keeps you going throughout the day. With a tangy, fruity flavor redolent of mango, Green Crack is a great daytime strain that may help consumers fight fatigue, stress, and depression. Because the name "Green Crack" perpetuates a negative image of cannabis, some people have taken to calling this strain Cush (with a ‘C’) or Green Cush instead.

Somehow, I have a shit load of Sativa's to grow.
They will be my fall grow when the room runs best.
I want to sneak a no veg grow in after what is just going to 12/12 next week is done, this summer before fall.
I got lots of other choices though.:sneaky:

@Stoneyluv I tell ya the longer it cures the more wicked it gets! The taste is at times fruity and at other times woody and gassy. I save it for late night when all my work is done, either this or concrete shoes.
What ya think about that Kosher Kush?

it's mellow to me, relaxing but not narcotic at all. not much body in it. not like the way you describe concrete shoes to be.. but it's nice. my buddy grew it so it's good to smoke something other than my own once in while!

but if i'm being honest i wouldn't grow it myself.

Green Crack, also known as "Green Crush" and "Mango Crack," is a potent sativa marijuana strain made by crossing Skunk #1 with an unknown indica. This strain is beloved by many consumers for its energizing effects. But don’t let the name fool you: this is pure cannabis. Few strains compare to Green Crack’s sharp energy and focus as it induces an invigorating mental buzz that keeps you going throughout the day. With a tangy, fruity flavor redolent of mango, Green Crack is a great daytime strain that may help consumers fight fatigue, stress, and depression. Because the name "Green Crack" perpetuates a negative image of cannabis, some people have taken to calling this strain Cush (with a ‘C’) or Green Cush instead.
This was one of the first strains I grew, everyone loved it! However I can’t smoke this shit before bed, might as well drink coffee, can’t turn the brain off definitely a day time hang time smoke for me!

it's mellow to me, relaxing but not narcotic at all. not much body in it. not like the way you describe concrete shoes to be.. but it's nice. my buddy grew it so it's good to smoke something other than my own once in while!

but if i'm being honest i wouldn't grow it myself.
The Concrete Shoes to me is lights out kind of material. When I’ve had a long day and wanna slow everything down, that’s my go to. I tend to use the Green Crack for long days when I’m just not ready to give in. It energizes me, but does not send my mind into over drive, if that makes sense to you. I might also add that I am growing Redbeards Green Crack, which would be a bit different than you smoked.

Green crack is awesome, the mango flavor to it really does it for me ....top tier smoke for a sativa leaner imo.

@steamroller guy in a FB group I'm in that I bs back and forth with quite a bit has been on and on over the lilac diesel from ethos. He said idk about their whole menu, but this one's a hitter....he is pheno hunting through some right now. You ever ran any of it from ethos?

The Concrete Shoes to me is lights out kind of material. When I’ve had a long day and wanna slow everything down, that’s my go to. I tend to use the Green Crack for long days when I’m just not ready to give in. It energizes me, but does not send my mind into over drive, if that makes sense to you. I might also add that I am growing Redbeards Green Crack, which would be a bit different than you smoked.

yeah i think i would really enjoy the concrete shoes.. just the name alone sends me into orbit!! 🤩

See I can't wait till I have stockpile of both Sativa's and Indica's in their proper forum.
The Yunan Dragon from Jeff should be stellar. The Zamal Dreams is very up lifting.
I know SweetLeaf had his crescendo tested and it was over 30.
At the same time I was also growing Crescendo and was a tough smoke.
Passed to the pros who could barely reply~!😵‍💫 Stoned~!
Green crack is awesome, the mango flavor to it really does it for me ....top tier smoke for a sativa leaner imo.

@steamroller guy in a FB group I'm in that I bs back and forth with quite a bit has been on and on over the lilac diesel from ethos. He said idk about their whole menu, but this one's a hitter....he is pheno hunting through some right now. You ever ran any of it from ethos?
I grew the lilac diesel in the green house.
Moster sized buds if I remember.
DSC_0098.JPGDSC_0156.JPG
I really don't have one bad word for Ethos.
Just bought their latest drop.
Got it today~!

1712374233102.png

yeah i think i would really enjoy the concrete shoes.. just the name alone sends me into orbit!! 🤩
I started growing it as pain meds for the Hubby. My only complaint about it? He snores too damn loud! But, least he isn’t awake and in pain.
I smoke it at night with him..just so I don’t hear him snore! 😂🥹😂

I also found 2 Black Domina seeds that must have been freebies.
Same thing again.🤪
I got a lot of seeds.
I didn't argue back at my wife the other day even if she was clearly out of bounds~!.🤣

Ya wanna work ya azz in the ground smoke some CreekWalker. Yup, 👍 I have 17 projects going at one time cause I wonder off looking for something and then I find something else. Never complete a job, but ya happy about it..🤪

I don't need to grow more but it would be convenient. 😁
So many seeds and only so much room and time.
This is hard work~!😶‍🌫️

Hopefully tomorrow all will be sorted and the blumats will be all set.
Got enough to do the 3 clones going into the tent.
It really isn't hard work.
Hard for me to figure out but not hard work.

Hopefully tomorrow all will be sorted and the blumats will be all set.
Got enough to do the 3 clones going into the tent.
It really isn't hard work.
Hard for me to figure out but not hard work.

how long till you get to 12/12?

I'll go 14/10 tomorrow and switch the clones with old flowering plants in tent.
Next weekend I'll drop to12/12
3 quick 2 hour drops this time.
If I don't snooze this will go off on perfect schedule?

I'll go 14/10 tomorrow and switch the clones with old flowering plants in tent.
Next weekend I'll drop to12/12
3 quick 2 hour drops this time.
If I don't snooze this will go off on perfect schedule?

very cool!!!! i wonder which one of us will see pistils first?? great test imo...

I see pistils on many already~!
I even mentioned it last week, I think.
My plants are loving LST clips, and some will have nice structure with proportioned bud sites.
The LST clips just get me large, mainlined plants sort of .
My mainlines are not clean enough to see but are really close to the others.
I kind of treated them all the same besides the mainlining and 1 that I never topped at all.
I wasn't sure it wasn't an auto for a couple weeks?

Back
Top Bottom