I see pistils on many already~!
I even mentioned it last week, I think.
My plants are loving LST clips, and some will have nice structure with proportioned bud sites.
The LST clips just get me large, mainlined plants sort of .
My mainlines are not clean enough to see but are really close to the others.
I kind of treated them all the same besides the mainlining and 1 that I never topped at all.
I wasn't sure it wasn't an auto for a couple weeks?

man maybe the soft flip is the way to go.. i guess the race is on for cotton tops.. if you get those early too then it might be a convincer for me.

I don't get to adjust my spectrum either if it is really true?
I'll do a vid and pic tomorrow for the room.
I actually know I saw pistils on a couple I am just suspicious of and being vigilant not to let a male or herm sneak through.
I remember being relieved to see girl parts on particular plants.
I just went 16/8 last week sun/mon?

I don't get to adjust my spectrum either if it is really true?
I'll do a vid and pic tomorrow for the room.
I actually know I saw pistils on a couple I am just suspicious of and being vigilant not to let a male or herm sneak through.
I remember being relieved to see girl parts on particular plants.
I just went 16/8 last week sun/mon?

i don't think the spectrum triggers anything.. the plants just do there thing and the appropriate spectrum just compliments them. my plants will grow in all blue, all red, or all white. just not the best is all.

I think tweaking colors can matter.
Blue for roots/ red for leaf growth.
Clearly mixed all the time but in different recipes.

I don't get why cannabis light are no where near where fish lights are?
I am not tech savvy and my fish lights are 5 channels 24/7 customizable.
1712378901323.png1712378937997.png
So easy a caveman could do it? I mean even I get it. 3-4 years now?
And the thing is our lights for plants are 2-10 X more $$$~!

Fire is dying out I'm frying out lol 😂 🫠🥴IMG_20240406_015455195.jpg
Screenshot_20240406-020430~2.png
Big dipper as I take a big ripper 🤭🥴🖕🏻
Ha can't see anything, but you can in my photo album...think I found the threshold on the image compression tech we just got nice 🙂

Last edited:
i don't think the spectrum triggers anything.. the plants just do there thing and the appropriate spectrum just compliments them. my plants will grow in all blue, all red, or all white. just not the best is all.
Try adding more red or add a red fluorescent to your veg room and tell me it makes no difference. You'll see within 1 week the difference spectrum makes. They will stretch out and elongate between nodes fast. I had to stop using them in veg they grew me out of space too fast.

I'm using far reds in flower for 15 min after lights out and that's enough to notice a difference in their growth with elongation and fattening of their leaves. It's supposed to put them to sleep faster so we can extend lights on time for a faster finish. I'm on a 13/11 light cycle 5 weeks into flower hoping to finish @ 9 weeks

Mornin Yiz Menz!
Pretty but cold morning in the Zarks. Got a lot of stuff to do today. I tore the house down yesterday and am putting it back together today. Also a soft opening at the smoke lounge tonight. Should prove interesting.
All day outta town shopping trip tomorrow, getting all of the last minute stuff I need to feed 12-15 ppl for the Eclipse party on Monday.
The range on Tuesday to practice for the match coming up this weekend.
Man! All this fun, is starting to feel like work! Guess I’ll just smoke CreekWalker and keep on trucking!

Mornin Yiz Menz!
Pretty but cold morning in the Zarks. Got a lot of stuff to do today. I tore the house down yesterday and am putting it back together today. Also a soft opening at the smoke lounge tonight. Should prove interesting.
All day outta town shopping trip tomorrow, getting all of the last minute stuff I need to feed 12-15 ppl for the Eclipse party on Monday.
The range on Tuesday to practice for the match coming up this weekend.
Man! All this fun, is starting to feel like work! Guess I’ll just smoke CreekWalker and keep on trucking!
Morning granny!

Was checking out gomendel.com last night apparently he has started his 420 sale. Buy 1 get 1. Buy 2 get 2. Buy 3 get 4. Buy 4 get 6.

His biggest sale if anyone is interested

Morning granny!

Was checking out gomendel.com last night apparently he has started his 420 sale. Buy 1 get 1. Buy 2 get 2. Buy 3 get 4. Buy 4 get 6.

That’s something you don’t see out of him very often! You know he lives in St Lou huh?
He does some interesting stuff and one of the first I have met that geared his projects toward seizure/cancer sufferers.
He is a High Times cannabis cup winner, and had created an auto strain called Durban Slushie that grew (in size) and actually beared (heavy) like a reg.
He’s a crazy fearless skateboarder too. One of the kindest most straightforward young men I have met in a long time.
I’ve grown several of his strains. The Tropic of Censor was an almost psychedelic high.

That’s something you don’t see out of him very often! You know he lives in St Lou huh?
He does some interesting stuff and one of the first I have met that geared his projects toward seizure/cancer sufferers.
He is a High Times cannabis cup winner, and had created an auto strain called Durban Slushie that grew (in size) and actually beared (heavy) like a reg.
He’s a crazy fearless skateboarder too. One of the kindest most straightforward young men I have met in a long time.
I’ve grown several of his strains. The Tropic of Censor was an almost psychedelic high.
I didn't know til you had told me prior but yea been keeping an eye out for a good sale. Maybe I can swing something this time not sure..

Right on with that tropic of censor I was looking at it pretty hard last night as well.

You grown the black strap?

I didn't know til you had told me prior but yea been keeping an eye out for a good sale. Maybe I can swing something this time not sure..

Right on with that tropic of censor I was looking at it pretty hard last night as well.

You grown the black strap?
No, never grew it.
When I taught classes for The Green Clinic out of Kansas City (before she stole all of her investors money and absconded) I always wondered how she could afford a 2000 square foot office in the Kansas City skyline.
Anyways I would recommended him as a safe seed source and he would gift me seeds.
One of the most interesting was a strain called Ghost In The Machine.

Morning granny!

Some super nice looking genetics there~!
Not sure you have played the blame game before?
So close to saying tag you're it~! :p

Ghost In The Machine.
This plant was about three to 3.5 weeks in veg. Heavy heavy Indica. Sun leaves measured on average about 11” wide!
! View attachment 53373
I honestly been building a dummy cart to rife through of ones that interest me and that one was in the cart! May have to stay if I decide to buy the cart.

Right on tho thanks for sharing... beautiful plant ....was you rocking a blurple?

I honestly been building a dummy cart to rife through of ones that interest me and that one was in the cart! May have to stay if I decide to buy the cart.

Right on tho thanks for sharing... beautiful plant ....was you rocking a blurple?
Yup, I tried them out. Guilty as the rest on trying all the latest and greatest. As you can see, they are no longer in use!

Here’s another blurple pic. This is landrace Panama Red, check out the tiny leaves! View attachment 53375
For as much shit as blurple gets your plants look good under them ....my old boss grew with blurple and couldn't manage anything more than whispy fingernail size buds...pretty sure he sucked at growing though...lots of bro science very little real science in his methods 🤷🏻‍♂️

Try adding more red or add a red fluorescent to your veg room and tell me it makes no difference. You'll see within 1 week the difference spectrum makes. They will stretch out and elongate between nodes fast. I had to stop using them in veg they grew me out of space too fast.

I'm using far reds in flower for 15 min after lights out and that's enough to notice a difference in their growth with elongation and fattening of their leaves. It's supposed to put them to sleep faster so we can extend lights on time for a faster finish. I'm on a 13/11 light cycle 5 weeks into flower hoping to finish @ 9 weeks

Oh i'm not saying it doesn't make a difference and there's not a reaction from changing spectrums at all man, i fully agree with that!!
I'm saying that changing the spectrums doesn't cause the plant to move through it's different cycles of life. putting red on a plant doesn't cause it to change to pre flower. the plants life does that. changing the spectrum just compliments the plants life is all. but it was all in context of our convo last night, not just a random tidbit. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

have you really noticed anything different when using the far red?

i bought one of those pucks but it was undersized about 15% for my area so i didn't give it a true fighting chance but i ran it for two consecutive runs and saw absolutely no difference at all and even forgot it was even there last round. i used it just as you describe, for 15 minutes just after sunset. i unplugged it for this round. i have one strain this time that is said to run longer than the average bear but all the rest are expected to run my normal 9-10 weeks, if they seem to take longer this round then maybe i'll revisit the far red.

maybe it's a subtle difference and i was just expecting a game changer.

Oh i'm not saying it doesn't make a difference and there's not a reaction from changing spectrums at all man, i fully agree with that!!
I'm saying that changing the spectrums doesn't cause the plant to move through it's different cycles of life. putting red on a plant doesn't cause it to change to pre flower. the plants life does that. changing the spectrum just compliments the plants life is all. but it was all in context of our convo last night, not just a random tidbit. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

have you really noticed anything different when using the far red?

i bought one of those pucks but it was undersized about 15% for my area so i didn't give it a true fighting chance but i ran it for two consecutive runs and saw absolutely no difference at all and even forgot it was even there last round. i used it just as you describe, for 15 minutes just after sunset. i unplugged it for this round. i have one strain this time that is said to run longer than the average bear but all the rest are expected to run my normal 9-10 weeks, if they seem to take longer this round then maybe i'll revisit the far red.

maybe it's a subtle difference and i was just expecting a game changer.
Yes, this my 3rd time with them and I have noticed a difference with wider fatter leaves and a lot of stretch, At 5 weeks now they're looking good but its hard to tell maturity yet . I can start to see difference's between my plants and for me that's usually @ 6 weeks.

I also started differently this time going lights on 12/12 for a week then 12.5/11.5 another week and now 13/11;

I now have 3 of the pucks 1 for each light and I'm going to buy a new set of Far red lights from Spiderfarmer on what I hope is a 4:20 sale I can use 1 each over 2 lights and the 3 I have over 1, that should give me good coverage.....if nothing else they are pretty when on and I may use in early veg and late flower with lights on. Dr.BB says that's when they are most effective.

Yes, this my 3rd time with them and I have noticed a difference with wider fatter leaves and a lot of stretch, At 5 weeks now they're looking good but its hard to tell maturity yet . I can start to see difference's between my plants and for me that's usually @ 6 weeks.

I also started differently this time going lights on 12/12 for a week then 12.5/11.5 another week and now 13/11;

I now have 3 of the pucks 1 for each light and I'm going to buy a new set of Far red lights from Spiderfarmer on what I hope is a 4:20 sale I can use 1 each over 2 lights and the 3 I have over 1, that should give me good coverage.....if nothing else they are pretty when on and I may use in early veg and late flower with lights on. Dr.BB says that's when they are most effective.

oh wow, now those are serious!!! thanks for posting that man, and your opinion as well!!! i had no idea something like that even existed, i gotta get out more!

the one i tried out is a piss into the wind compared to what you posted...

015.JPG

i kinda felt like how is this little thing even gonna have a chance... so i have never dissed the theory or opinion of them. i just knew i did not use it correctly for size.

plus also in the past year of being here i have not done two things the same in any grows yet!! hahaha i got nothing to compare to or even have a control... freakin outlaws!!!! hehe

thanks again Mr. Carver!! ☮️

For as much shit as blurple gets your plants look good under them ....my old boss grew with blurple and couldn't manage anything more than whispy fingernail size buds...pretty sure he sucked at growing though...lots of bro science very little real science in his methods 🤷🏻‍♂️
They burn out pretty quick.

They burn out pretty quick.
I'm on my 4 th grow with 1...3rd grow with 2 & 2nd grow with 3 and they are all working still. I've suspended 2 of them on thin tin supports or with 1 I drilled through the puck and suspended it with just tie wraps so they dissipate any heat they create......and they a are pretty red color ...win win...lol

I'm on my 4 th grow with 1...3rd grow with 2 & 2nd grow with 3 and they are all working still. I've suspended 2 of them on thin tin supports or with 1 I drilled through the puck and suspended it with just tie wraps so they dissipate any heat they create......and they a are pretty red color ...win win...lol
Are you using them 12/12 or just 15 minutes after lights out. If you get spider farmer deep reds would you stay on that schedule or run them longer.

Back
Top Bottom