If I could photograph my visuals right now this is wild. The eclipse is nearing its peak and shining right through a fricken chem trail causing it to glow radiantly, transparent but glowing none the less. Sick and sickening

Dammit, my landlord just dropped off a letter stating she will be raising the lot rent to $300 a month effective June 1st.
I was happy with rent being 280, but 300 is just ridiculous.
The other 2 trailer parks around me are 300 a month too. But they have paved driveways with garbage, water, septic, and snow removal included.
Here it's not paved, we rarely get pot holes filled, no snow removal, it's 60 bucks a month for garbage.
Guess its gonna be time to move in the spring of '25.
I know it's only 20 bucks and I should be happy that's all it is but nothing has gone up not even property tax or school tax so no reason my rent needs to go up other than they need more money since they sold their oil business..

Last edited:
I got 1 residence blocking my view of all the shenanigans going on today in my small little spot. Flood community so lots of shabby properties that have been neglected or abandoned. Today apparently these Hoosiers are trying to pull an old vacant house over with a tractor. Looks like a Farmall M? But yea total Hoosiers, also my cousins 🤦🏻‍♂️😜😂

Just got back from visiting a few friends in Madison and Athens. Went to a few blues shows and got to play the acoustic that one of the groups was sponsoring.

Love the idea of using aged deadwood for acoustic guitars although the local wood is not my preference for acoustic guitars they still played well and had a pretty good tone.

One of my friends introduced me to this fruity pink drink you drink out of a martini glass. Looked similar to a Cosmopolitan but it wasn't. She served it to me with green sugar around the rim of the glass. Can't remember much of what happened after the 6th or 7th drink.....

Brought some of the current harvest with me and they seemed to like it.

Too many parties in not enough days is what has my wagon draggin. Gonna have to rest up and go at it again!
The Eclipse was fantastic! Being in the path of totality had its good points. The traffic here was gridlocked for over 200 miles. An hour and a half trip from here to Springfield took some friends of ours 4.5 hours to get home. Took me 1.5 mins lol.
Heres hoping all is good for my menz friendz!

Too many parties in not enough days is what has my wagon draggin. Gonna have to rest up and go at it again!
The Eclipse was fantastic! Being in the path of totality had its good points. The traffic here was gridlocked for over 200 miles. An hour and a half trip from here to Springfield took some friends of ours 4.5 hours to get home. Took me 1.5 mins lol.
Heres hoping all is good for my menz friendz!
Way to party like a rockstar Grannie and shaking it all out there. Charles Barcklay was pretty funny about the whole thing on his TV show. Now is this a natural prelude to 420....

The traffic here was gridlocked for over 200 miles. An hour and a half trip from here to Springfield took some friends of ours 4.5 hours to get home.
I remember saying there was no way they could clog up my road but they did~!
A 2 hour drive home took 5 hours. Got home at 8:30pm...:cautious:
The eclipse was cool and even the street lights turned on from the brief darkness, but the ride after killed it for us.
Hotel rooms that were/are normally $68 were $900+~!
So glad it is over~! Never so happy to have "just" a 2 hour drive~!

Dang this Corner is shhhhh!
Sorry guys I have just been busy. Opening the lounge, planning and hosting an eclipse party, prepping stuff for an upcoming class, getting things together for budbuilders 420 event, cleaning house, and cleaning flower beds out.
They say no rest for the wicked, I must be one baddddd Mamma Jamma!
Anywayzzz good morning Yiz Menz!

Sorry guys I have just been busy. Opening the lounge, planning and hosting an eclipse party, prepping stuff for an upcoming class, getting things together for budbuilders 420 event, cleaning house, and cleaning flower beds out.
Good morning CG! Everybody is busy with Spring activities! lol. I've been neglecting responsibilities and going fishing lately, its a really great way to procrastinate lol. Do you do any fishing over there in the Ozarks? Gotta be some hella nice spots to fish!
fishing_2024.png

Mornin CG!
Been wet and nasty here all week, supposed to rain til Monday, then start up again Wednesday and go through Saturday again next week 🙃

Good morning CG! Everybody is busy with Spring activities! lol. I've been neglecting responsibilities and going fishing lately, its a really great way to procrastinate lol. Do you do any fishing over there in the Ozarks? Gotta be some hella nice spots to fish!
View attachment 54142
I'd love to be out trout fishing right now!! You can't even get to the creeks, that same creek here would be half way up the bushes behind you.

View attachment 54142
You been fly fishing long?

I'd love to be out trout fishing right now!! You can't even get to the creeks, that same creek here would be half way up the bushes behind you.
Sup! Yeah the water level is pretty good right now, was high a while back but its primo conditions out here in the Shenendoah Valley. Do you fly fish?

View attachment 54142
Yes Sir, I go fishing. It’s crappie time here right now. Fish are bedding and biting like crazy!

Mornin CG!
Been wet and nasty here all week, supposed to rain til Monday, then start up again Wednesday and go through Saturday again next week 🙃
It has rained here ever since the evening of the eclipse. Was supposed to rain today too, but when I got up the sun was shining! Yay!
Goooood morning GS!

Back
Top Bottom