I had Tuesday/Wednesday pass days for 12 years.
Mondays really used to be Friday. Thursday was really Monday.
If nothing else, I am flexible now.
Casual entertainment. 😁
Casual entertain is Mark Knofler Dire Straits line. I fish you guys, cat,smallmouth, largemouth,Little Red River, rainbows or brown. I've fly fished use a spin cast now mostly, 20 lb. test here on the coastal bend catching Reds, Sea trout, flounder, Black drum or Sheepshead. Whew I am tired, puff puff pass!

Casual entertain is Mark Knofler Dire Straits line. I fish you guys, cat,smallmouth, largemouth,Little Red River, rainbows or brown. I've fly fished use a spin cast now mostly, 20 lb. test here on the coastal bend catching Reds, Sea trout, flounder, Black drum or Sheepshead. Whew I am tired, puff puff pass!
I fish down Isle #2, it comes in a can, flaked or solid. No scaling or buying hooks. It comes in a few different flavors, Salmon, Mackerel, Sardine, Tuna.....clean up is a snap and very little chance of falling out of a boat while shopping .

Those sheepheads teeth make me laugh!IMG_1960.jpeg

We call this lazy lady, Cousin Strawberry. She hangs out at the pool, all is cool…just DO NOT talk to her..she will attack! View attachment 54221View attachment 54222

DSC_0193.JPGDSC_0204.JPG
I can't help but laugh when I see a squirrel laying around.
They are such active pest it is un expected to see them just lounging, but I guess they deserve it as much as any?
This was from 2022. We seemed to have a weird shortage of squirrels last year. Not sure if it is something that happens on certain years or not.
Hope they come back I enjoyed their company.
DSC_0198.JPG
Almost got this one to eat right from my hand. Took a couple months to get this close. I used the Hanzel and Gretel technique minus the oven~!

I used to work for the Dept. of Natural Resources in SC, back during a past lifetime. My vehicle had a very similar emblem to the ones the game wardens had on their vehicles. I had nothing to do with enforcing fish and game rules and regulations, though.

I was working on a project to get a river into the state scenic rivers program, so I had to visit all the access points along a 70 mile stretch of river. I also boated and kayaked the whole length, and everything had the DNR emblem on them.

Sometimes people would grab their fishing gear and jump in the river and cross to the other side when they saw me pull up. Another time I pulled up in the kayak to a boat ramp where my vehicle was parked and the people fishing started yammering idiotic good-day-officer-sure-is-a-nice-day-today-(OMG, don't ask me for my fishing license)-mighty-fine-weather-yessir type things. In that case, two guys picked up my boat and carried it to my vehicle and put it on the rooftop carrier for me, yammering the bullshit all the while.

I did tell them I wasn't law enforcement, but I guess they didn't hear me when I whispered it under my breath.

View attachment 54241View attachment 54242
I can't help but laugh when I see a squirrel laying around.
They are such active pest it is un expected to see them just lounging, but I guess they deserve it as much as any?
This was from 2022. We seemed to have a weird shortage of squirrels last year. Not sure if it is something that happens on certain years or not.
Hope they come back I enjoyed their company.
View attachment 54243
Almost got this one to eat right from my hand. Took a couple months to get this close. I used the Hanzel and Gretel technique minus the oven~!
The old farmer down the road I hang out with told me the squirrels used to emigrate north to south years ago when we had more trees. I thought he was bull shiting me had to look it up. He wasn't joking. Some groups were thought to have over 400 million strong in them. They would swim the Mississippi River and Ohio like nothing.

Well apparently the weather didn't want me to do this today.
Nothing but sleet, snow, rain, and hurricane force winds today, but I gotter done! View attachment 54356View attachment 54357
I was gonna bust your balls if you didn't get it done~!;)
Now what I am going to do on a Saturday night?
Looks good man~!
I hate doing rails especially on stairs.
Way go getting it done.
Weather really did blow today to boot.👊

I was gonna bust your balls if you didn't get it done~!;)
Now what I am going to do on a Saturday night?
Looks good man~!
I hate doing rails especially on stairs.
Way go getting it done.
Weather really did blow today to boot.👊
That railing drops 12 inches over a 24 inche span 😳
But fk it, I did the best I could with the weather.
The railing for the stairs was the last thing I did, and I was froze. My fingers didn't wanna work, my feet were soaked, I was dripping wet, so I said fk it and sent it the way it sat. Ended up having to cut every baluster on the stairs because of it, but it looks pretty good for being built by a woodchuck 🤣

Mornin Yiz Menz!
It’s a gorgeous day in the Zarks!
A glass of iced tea, south porch, my new papasan chair, a clean smelling breeze, a nice joint rolled up and sunshine! All the things I love!
Life is good good in the woods hood!

All this nice weather ain't had much time to check in and say what's up mothasuckas

So ...what's up mothasuckas 😜
So hot here you can hear a fat lady sweat on a porch 2 klicks away. Smile anyway water throwing season -- anything and everybody gets doused with water -- and tons of drinking. Saw Ferrari last night, really into the way they portrayed the driving. Michael Mann (Miami Vice) is a gifted director -- Driver seemed Italian enough. Wife on vacation and dragged herself to the pool. 'These' are the Good 'Ol Daze.

Trim jail this morning, my hands ache! I need to adopt someone to do my dry trim for me.
Alls good though, three aromas to enjoy this morning.
Super blue dream, smells like blue dream, only bluer!
Crystal berry
And Sativa bag seed!

I’m psyched! Looking forward to cracking the jars each time and smelling them ferment!

Back
Top Bottom