Morning all.

We actually have partial sun today with the promise of full sun tomorrow. 😳 Unfortunately rain again after but it is spring.

At least I know the roof doesn’t leak. 🤣

Hope everyone has been doing well. I’ll try to pop by journals as I get time. Its our spring cleaning time and yard work needs doing too. Got to keep the boss happy.

Last night was the first warm breeze that I have felt at night since last fall. The whippoorwills were singing their lil butts off too!
I just sat in the peace quiet and dark til late last night. Enjoyed every second of it.

Trim jail this morning, my hands ache! I need to adopt someone to do my dry trim for me.
Alls good though, three aromas to enjoy this morning.
Super blue dream, smells like blue dream, only bluer!
Crystal berry
And Sativa bag seed!

I’m psyched! Looking forward to cracking the jars each time and smelling them ferment!
So, the results:
Three plants started in mid november and suffered through a rough December. Jan, Feb and march were a bit more forgiving.

Crystal Berry: approx. 1 1/2 oz. Smells like cat piss/burning rubber of the highest degree, but I’m not sure why. Also very stony indica, so I guess the cat piss is good!

Super Blue Dream: 4 to 6 oz, probably closer to 6 than 4, but I’m just eyeballing. It fills a 1/2 gal and 1 qt jar to about 3/4 full. Smells sweet and berry like to me, but my daughter still smells wet grass (she’s got the more sensitive nose).

Bagseed Sativa: about 3 to 4 oz. Good slightly chemical smell Mixed with a bit of citrus.

The long wait begins.

Sooo, I finally bit the bullet and went through my seed stash to chose @stonemason ’s seeds. It’s harrowing and I had to smoke a big one! Trying to decide is the beast!
With that said, Stoney is getting some banging Dragons Flame Genetics! Garlic Stash 13! A cross between Garlic Breath 13 and Dragons Stash F2Red along with a snazzy DFG sticker. 🙂
@stonemason please DM me your addy. I’m thinking you or someone already has, but I cannot find it!IMG_1966.jpeg

Just a little rant on dehus and hueys.

Why must every maker of said products build them in such a way cleaning is a problem and nearly impossible? Just overall there is always some shit design going on with them that makes cleaning them 100% impossible ..there's always some spot that's unreachable. Why? Why? Why?

Do they want people getting sick I guess that's gotta be it....otherwise it's just dumber than shit.

@Moe.Red how easy is that one you built to clean? Looks next level when it comes to the cleaning from what I remember.....pretty square and easy.

Levoit Huey, good but shithole to clean
Vellgoo dehu, so so dehu so so cleaning could be better
Midea dehu - good dehu but absolute nightmare to clean the bucket so many pockets and channels of nothing maybe just designed that way to strengthen the plastic idk...don't care in my mind it's junk design.

Why must every maker of said products build them in such a way cleaning is a problem and nearly impossible? Just overall there is always some shit design going on with them that makes cleaning them 100% impossible ..there's always some spot that's unreachable. Why? Why? Why?

Do they want people getting sick I guess that's gotta be it....otherwise it's just dumber than shit.

@Moe.Red how easy is that one you built to clean? Looks next level when it comes to the cleaning from what I remember.....pretty square and easy.

Midea dehu - good dehu but absolute nightmare to clean the bucket so many pockets and channels of nothing maybe just designed that way to strengthen the plastic idk...don't care in my mind it's junk design.
Easy peasy.

I'll print you the parts if you want to make one. Just need a little aquarium and an ultrasonic fogger, then a float valve if you want it to be maint free. But you could even do it simpler and use a bucket if you want.

You got to clean them?

You got to clean them?

R.c21884e76e9bbc2be10f0b1f7e4cfe96

I have 3 of these, top load and easy to clean, no settings on it, I use a timer 15 on 10 off and it keeps me between 55-60% ....I can get my hand in and wipe them down with a bit of vinegar. The filter comes out and is easily cleaned and so is the base. $ about $50 Cdn Amzone
1713221259625.png

I have 3 of these, top load and easy to clean, no settings on it, I use a timer 15 on 10 off and it keeps me between 55-60% ....I can get my hand in and wipe them down with a bit of vinegar. The filter comes out and is easily cleaned and so is the base. $ about $50 Cdn Amzone
View attachment 54569
That tube inside the tank is exactly where mine has issue...there is a piece in there that disperses the vapor...basically just a flat disc on a couple legs that force the vapor around it...can't get down in there in the very crack around the legs of that stand if that makes sense...I just pour vinegar down through it as I clean and hope it kills the little corner of pink mold that forever stays in there...

I'm gonna have to get with ya @Moe.Red and whip one up sometime in the future fasho. That one you got is too slick

That tube inside the tank is exactly where mine has issue...there is a piece in there that disperses the vapor...basically just a flat disc on a couple legs that force the vapor around it...can't get down in there in the very crack around the legs of that stand if that makes sense...I just pour vinegar down through it as I clean and hope it kills the little corner of pink mold that forever stays in there...

I'm gonna have to get with ya @Moe.Red and whip one up sometime in the future fasho. That one you got is too slick
I use a shop towel and a screwdriver soaked in vinegar to push through that vent. The blue shop towels are stronger than paper towel and doesn't tear up as easily, I can push it through to the bottom and haul it out. I must have 10 -12 old humidifiers that all suck because they can't be cleaned so I went with zero ppm RO water but it got expensive making trips to get it. After I bought 1 of these and saw how easily it cleans I bought 2 more and I just use my well water.

I use a shop towel and a screwdriver soaked in vinegar to push through that vent. The blue shop towels are stronger than paper towel and doesn't tear up as easily, I can push it through to the bottom and haul it out. I must have 10 -12 old humidifiers that all suck because they can't be cleaned so I went with zero ppm RO water but it got expensive making trips to get it. After I bought 1 of these and saw how easily it cleans I bought 2 more and I just use my well water.
Yea I do use distilled but it sometimes has a lil extra in it...I think the light in the tent may encourage bacterial growth as well...but I mean it doesn't need cleaned badly when I do it....I just do it for peace of mind. I would much rather just add a little peroxide to the water but I haven't really tested that...I'm afraid it could stress the plants probably an irrational fear but still a fear

Yea I do use distilled but it sometimes has a lil extra in it...I think the light in the tent may encourage bacterial growth as well...but I mean it doesn't need cleaned badly when I do it....I just do it for peace of mind. I would much rather just add a little peroxide to the water but I haven't really tested that...I'm afraid it could stress the plants probably an irrational fear but still a fear
Psst...don't tell Acquaman, he's agin using --unless dying your hair.

I add 5ml peroxide/ gallon to my feed to help combat algae growth in my reservoir.

Reactions: MDK
Cool idea. Another I saw let’s you add or remove light bar sections. Lights sure have come a long way.
That cheapo I got I had moe look at was pretty neat, the bars were attached with allen head screws that could loosen and you could angle the bars where you wanted them. The light kinda sucked but some of the stuff about it was cool

That cheapo I got I had moe look at was pretty neat, the bars were attached with allen head screws that could loosen and you could angle the bars where you wanted them. The light kinda sucked but some of the stuff about it was cool
I’ve seen that in a lot of things. Cars, firearms, computers, motorcycles, some great ideas cheaply or poorly executed.

Almost forgot. Son ordered this a couple days ago. Told me yesterday. Seems the boys and he saw it on the forum a while back. It went on sale so he ordered one.

IMG_8018.jpeg

I hope it’s as good as you say…and easy to clean. Lol

Guess we’ll find out in a few days.

People are shit everywhere

An older couple that attended our wedding, the wife had just passed and so my wife hears today from the husband who came in to get a haircut that his daughter who was supposed to get half the estate stole everything. 700k. Said she got the death certificate and claimed all the stuff and had a house bought in like 2 days. Went right from funeral to get death certificate and start the robbery.

Jesus

Well me and the wife went and saw the boss on Monday night at the MVP arena in Albany.
It was amazing, I’ve followed him most my life but never got an opportunity to see him. She bought the tickets in 2022 for the original show in March of 2023, that show was canceled due to him having the flu and rescheduled for September of 2023, then that show was canceled as he took the rest of the year off for health concerns. I wanted to get our money back but my wife talked me into waiting it out and I can’t thank her enough for that. We grew up listening to him (I was born in 85), have enjoyed the many directions his career has taken and have loved the story telling of his lyrics.

Now into a completely different direction…….y’all I installed a tushy (Bidet) and can I just tell you I love this thing, no I’m not a spokesperson just letting my group of people know, while the concept seemed weird 😂😂 the only way you’ll feel cleaner is by showering

Back
Top Bottom