Ya feel any of that shaking this morning @steamroller ?
I was in the grow room which has 6 inch concrete floors and 2 inches of foam insulation on floor walls and ceiling so no I did not.
But My wife who was in the house said it sounded like the washing machine was off balance, but she couldn't figure it out till she heard the news.
I get shaking here regularly although not from quakes. You can feel the plows go by for sure.
I'll bet @Stoneyluv felt it.

I think the blu mat carrots at my supply store were cheaper than online~!😁
$5 each.

Ya feel any of that shaking this morning @steamroller ?
Didn't feel it in Albany, but my mother called me to check in and said her entire house rattled. When I was in elementary school the school used to shake daily like an earthquake but that was just cause the school was in front of the stone quarry and they'd blast constantly. It was so cool as a kid lol

So Im on a mission and it’s about to drive me round the bend! I’m replacing all of my outdoor furniture. I’m limited to places I can buy in my area. My choices are Menards (about 25-33% higher in cost) Lowe’s ( crappy stuff at higher cost, plus they piss me off cause they have niconoids in all of their plants, an insecticide that kills the bees) that leaves Home Depot. Today is a Black Friday sale. I open the patio furniture tab and it offers 240k choices. No stress there right? One day to save a bundle and only quarter of a million choices!
Replacing furniture on the lower south porch 7.5’x35’, two upper decks, one a 7.5’x35’, one a 25’x30’deck and the pool deck. Lawd help me! I’m about ready to throw up my hands and tell everyone to just bring a lawn chair when you visit!
This is like being in a round room looking for an exit in the corner!
I need weed!

So Im on a mission and it’s about to drive me round the bend! I’m replacing all of my outdoor furniture. I’m limited to places I can buy in my area. My choices are Menards (about 25-33% higher in cost) Lowe’s ( crappy stuff at higher cost, plus they piss me off cause they have niconoids in all of their plants, an insecticide that kills the bees) that leaves Home Depot. Today is a Black Friday sale. I open the patio furniture tab and it offers 240k choices. No stress there right? One day to save a bundle and only quarter of a million choices!
Replacing furniture on the lower south porch 7.5’x35’, two upper decks, one a 7.5’x35’, one a 25’x30’deck and the pool deck. Lawd help me! I’m about ready to throw up my hands and tell everyone to just bring a lawn chair when you visit!
This is like being in a round room looking for an exit in the corner!
I need weed!
Best of luck to you for sure.

Furniture shopping of any kind is an absolute nightmare imo .
I only went to 1 store when I bought my couch and just paid whatever it came up at, cause I didn't wanna have this issue lol 😅
I don't do well in a stressful situations or when large amount of money are being spent.
I like the idea of BYOC, that's how I do it, I have a 6 piece outdoor table. It's the table, 4 chairs, and an umbrella, it's all I need for my family and any company brings a chair or if they forget I have 5 or 6 lawn chairs too.

I don't like lowes or home depot but that's all we got so I dont have a choice, and Tractor Supply is outrageously expensive too.

who needs jersey anyway!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

yeah we felt that quake for sure!!! around 10:20 felt like it lasted a long time but it was really about ten to fifteen seconds of vibration... Steamrollers wife's description was a good one...kinda like the washing machine was off axis. i never felt that before... i was like WTF?!?!?!?!

i was out in the garage inside a car with the vacuum cleaner running and i still felt it... all the metal art and signs were shaking and tinging against the wall making noise!! never have felt one before there was still no mistake in what it was.. i came in the house and checked on everybody and they were like was that an earthquake??? i said yeah i'm pretty sure it was. we'll find out on the news i guess...

nothing exciting ever happens in my tiny little town, my phone has been blowing up all day!!! :ROFLMAO:

Can you imagine the hysteria if this were to have happened during the eclipse~!:oops:
People are already trying to tie them together.:eek:

it would be worse than Y2K!!!!!!! people invent all kinds of theories when they don't know what they're talking about!!! with social media it's even worse because now there instantly a band wagon of idiots instead of just one!! hahaha

snooping through the discount easter candy and found these...

001.JPG

i thought of Granny right away with her hot white coco and i'm a sucker for anything dark chocolate so i bought em.... glad i did because wow are they good!!!!!

You ever have the coffee bean ones? Man, they are so good!

no man, didn't even know they had them... honestly its the first time i've had m&ms in years... the dark chocolate peanut ones were my favorite but my local store stopped selling them for some reason so i just stopped eating them.

the last time i had them was when we were at a concert at hershey and i went into the chocolate store before the show and bought some there.

i'm more into salty than sweet...

My Ethos Cherry duet arrived today.
I have a very wide selection of seeds for next run.
Really want to go Bandit and do no veg for the summer run.
That would mean not starting anything till the room is almost/nearly done.
Going to 14 hours tomorrow and taking the two in flower out of tent and putting the clones in the tent at 18/6.

no man, didn't even know they had them... honestly its the first time i've had m&ms in years... the dark chocolate peanut ones were my favorite but my local store stopped selling them for some reason so i just stopped eating them.

the last time i had them was when we were at a concert at hershey and i went into the chocolate store before the show and bought some there.

i'm more into salty than sweet...
I'm a big sweets guy, but sweet and salty is my shit.
You through some raisins, m&ms, and chocolate chips in some salty ass trail mix and I'm happy as hell lol

You through some raisins, m&ms, and chocolate chips in some salty ass trail mix and I'm happy as hell lol

that sounds good actually... still need my chips though.. i get all my veggies from there.. potatoes, vegetable oil, salt.. good stuff!!!!!

I don't think I could do the unfrosted~!

When younger I crashed my motorcycle and was in the hospital.
After a day or two when they finally decide to feed me the nurse asked if I had any dietary requirements or restrictions.
I looked at her and said extra salt and sugar or I won't eat it~!
She laughed and I told her I was not kidding~!
Fortunately I left AMA the next day fractured pelvis and alll~!

I don't think I could do the unfrosted~!

When younger I crashed my motorcycle and was in the hospital.
After a day or two when they finally decide to feed me the nurse asked if I had any dietary requirements or restrictions.
I looked at her and said extra salt and sugar or I won't eat it~!
She laughed and I told her I was not kidding~!
Fortunately I left AMA the next day fractured pelvis and alll~!
Hospital food is so bad to begin with so yeah, definitely needs extra salt and sugar.
I never understand how they expect sick people to eat that garbage! They're sick or just in pain, no one wants regurgitated bland dog food lol.

12 years working locked units I can tell you institutional state food is no better.🫢
You should see what dieticians can come up with.:oops:
Grapefruit juice with spaghetti lunch. I shit you not~!

Back
Top Bottom