My husband just prays I don’t sell his for what he told me he paid for them! 😂🤣🥹😂
And so is the way of so many hobbies~!
Thank God I traded fish I raised to the fish store when I was in my reef tank phase.
I used to come home with salt water fish that cost $200- $300~!
She would look at me and say you paid $300 for that fish and I would say no I traded 300 swordtails ~!

They predicted 50-60MPH wind gust here.
There are trees down along my whole ride to work.
I have never seen such widespread random damage like this year.

They predicted 50-60MPH wind gust here.
There are trees down along my whole ride to work.
I have never seen such widespread random damage like this year.

yeah it sounds like my porch is gonna blow off!!! better got take down the flags...

i was just saying two days ago how there weren't many branches in the yard to clean up this spring... yeah right mother nature says watch this dude!!

I like this weather app when I am home and want to see what is anywhere in the world.
I like being able to see real precip and radar or actual wind speed and gust.

We have all of your northern winds meeting strong wind currents from down south, just right over our heads. A clash of spring pushing out the cold air and the cold air fighting back. I watch this fight every year. The south will ultimately win this battle. Eventually.

I like this weather app when I am home and want to see what is anywhere in the world.
I like being able to see real precip and radar or actual wind speed and gust.

that's really cool man!!!! i'm just to the left of the NY dot... near allentown. says 24mph, i'm feeling all of that!!! i'm still in my hugh hefner suit, that wind blew right up my skirt!!!! hahahaha

that's really cool man!!!! i'm just to the left of the NY dot... near allentown. says 24mph, i'm feeling all of that!!! i'm still in my hugh hefner suit, that wind blew right up my skirt!!!! hahahaha
No wonder ya noticed the painted toenails! 😂 (looks nice with a skirt?)

So I dont keep up with the news very well at all.

But what in the actual fuck was that ship captain doing down there in Baltimore..... You can't tell me that dumb fk didn't see that bridge from miles away.......
Quit doing drugs and sleeping on the job!!!

Edit: ok says ship lost power.
I didn't really read into it, just saw the headline and immediately thought that someone just ran the ship into the bridge lol. We do live in a fkd up place 🤷🏻

Last edited:
wet here as well... about ten degrees above snow!

Granny, thanks again for your time and help the other night with scrogs. i decided i wasn't going to dive into full scrog because i had fourteen plants and was scared. i did get a net though and plan to use it to keep my branches in order and just a few tucks here and there.

after my kneepads, a couple power tools and a tape measure this is what i came up with...

View attachment 52796

i flipped to 12/12 today so about a week behind ya!!!!
Might have intended not to scrog but that is what that will eventually turn in to. Might as well plan that and manage it accordingly. Just my opinion.

So I dont keep up with the news very well at all.

But what in the actual fuck was that ship captain doing down there in Baltimore..... You can't tell me that dumb fk didn't see that bridge from miles away.......
Quit doing drugs and sleeping on the job!!!

Edit: ok says ship lost power.
I didn't really read into it, just saw the headline and immediately thought that someone just ran the ship into the bridge lol. We do live in a fkd up place 🤷🏻
And while you were sleeping….
IMG_1934.png

yay i got power and internet back!!!!!

my big woodpecker tree came down... there was a family of three pileated woodpeckers having at that thing for years now!!! just missed my driveway too!!!! that green thing under it is my smashed cedar tree... that sucks.

006.JPG007.JPG

this one fell too.... kinda cool, broke off in the middle and stayed balanced up there!!!!

010.JPG012.JPG

but the luv shack is safe and sound!!!!!!! party on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A group is celebrating and having drinks at a bar.
Every time they order drinks and the waitress bring them to them they cheer 3 days~!
This goes on for some time and finally the waitress has to know.
She says " what are you all celebrating and shouting 3 days about?"
The one man says "you see this puzzle here?"
The waitress looks a little surprised at a child's 15-piece puzzle and says "yes I see."
The whole table erupts 3 days~!
The man says " we did this puzzle in 3 days~!"
The waitress says "you think that is good?"
The man looks at her and says " the box says 3-8 years, we did it in 3 days ~!"
:p

yay i got power and internet back!!!!!

my big woodpecker tree came down... there was a family of three pileated woodpeckers having at that thing for years now!!! just missed my driveway too!!!! that green thing under it is my smashed cedar tree... that sucks.

View attachment 52850View attachment 52851

this one fell too.... kinda cool, broke off in the middle and stayed balanced up there!!!!

View attachment 52852View attachment 52853

but the luv shack is safe and sound!!!!!!! party on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Widow maker there.
Watch your ass around that thing till it drops.
Very dangerous and unpredictable.

A group is celebrating and having drinks at a bar.
Every time they order drinks and the waitress bring them to them they cheer 3 days~!
This goes on for some time and finally the waitress has to know.
She says " what are you all celebrating and shouting 3 days about?"
The one man says "you see this puzzle here?"
The waitress looks a little surprised at a child's 15-piece puzzle and says "yes I see."
The whole table erupts 3 days~!
The man says " we did this puzzle in 3 days~!"
The waitress says "you think that is good?"
The man looks at her and says " the box says 3-8 years, we did it in 3 days ~!"
:p

Widow maker there.
Watch your ass around that thing till it drops.
Very dangerous and unpredictable.

sure is man, we're getting more winds tonight i hope it falls. my neighbors are out of town so nobody should be using the road at all.

Granny i just realized this is page 420!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Looks like you got more than I.
We are sitting around 2-3 inches now but it is coming down good still~!

Back
Top Bottom