So my FIL gives me these papers, he rides a one wheel gets them from the site he shops on all the time.

With every order you get jumbo jets and landing gear😂 (papers and filters)
The filters even say "float on : )"
The inside of the papers says "do it yourself paper airplane kit" lmao
20240326_112451.jpg
20240326_112807.jpg

Last edited:
I'm working on making one myself but these free apps suck! Gonna break down and pay the 10 bucks for the app @CurlyFries is using.
If you want, I can record a vid of how to use it for you. It does take holding your mouth just right. I learned last night, with her helping me it took about an hour to start getting good useable images out.

Once you are on a roll tho, it does get addicting.

She had to upgrade to the $30/mo version because of all the activity - reached our quota. I think it comes with 3 hours of AI crunching time for $10. For one person, probably enough.

If you want, I can record a vid of how to use it for you. It does take holding your mouth just right. I learned last night, with her helping me it took about an hour to start getting good useable images out.

Once you are on a roll tho, it does get addicting.

She had to upgrade to the $30/mo version because of all the activity - reached our quota. I think it comes with 3 hours of AI crunching time for $10. For one person, probably enough.
I've actually got it figured out for the most part surprisingly lol 😅
It's just the free ones make you watch all kinds of ads to do anything and you get like 3 images a day lol. So I gotta talk to my wife about getting the one you guys are using. She enjoys the stuff to so she'll use it as well.

6 fingers~!
:willy:

:rofl:

I am still sadly leery of this artificial Intelligence.
It matches the wits of many people today. Not hard to fool a fool.
Imagine all the starving artist you guys are putting out of work.
:rolleyes:

6 fingers~!
:willy:

:rofl:

I am still sadly leery of this artificial Intelligence.
It matches the wits of many people today. Not hard to fool a fool.
Imagine all the starving artist you guys are putting out of work.
:rolleyes:
I remember getting 4 fingers for 60 bucks, but it was really lousy, seedy lumbo; but we all caught a little buzz!

Mornin Yiz Menz!
@MDK puleeeeeze no nakie Nancy Pelosi! 🤦‍♀️
Fer Gawds sakes no Maxine pics! That would send me round the bend!
@steamroller on the 🥯 you just need a sharper knife! 🔪
Dropping the table on my ladies heads this day. Gonna get my scrog on!

East side rat

East St louis' finest for sure 🤮
Right up there with Cori Bush huh?
Cori used to be a facebook friend when she still had me fooled. When I believed her goal was to restore a war torn Ferguson.
She came here and being the humanitarian that I am (at times) she was invited to supper. I actually liked her, and thennnnn came the G Floyd thing and all of a sudden the real Cori came out. She’s a racist! I was so pissed. A master manipulator.
She and I had a very public falling out and I blocked her.
Look at what she is today!

Right up there with Cori Bush huh?
Cori used to be a facebook friend when she still had me fooled. When I believed her goal was to restore a war torn Ferguson.
She came here and being the humanitarian that I am (at times) she was invited to supper. I actually liked her, and thennnnn came the G Floyd thing and all of a sudden the real Cori came out. She’s a racist! I was so pissed. A master manipulator.
She and I had a very public falling out and I blocked her.
Look at what she is today!
Damn that's wild...Ferguson is still kind of torn up...not that it wasnt prior to all the issues. I'm packing at all times in that area think I've stopped into one hardware store since...briefly

Yea the worst get the nod around here for some reason 😔

Damn that's wild...Ferguson is still kind of torn up...not that it wasnt prior to all the issues. I'm packing at all times in that area think I've stopped into one hardware store since...briefly

Yea the worst get the nod around here for some reason 😔
Cause the city has been targeted. Tear it down, “build back better.“ Slated as a “smart” city.
Well executed plan, well played, big brother manipulation being played out in real time. Watch. Big cities all over America.

Yup, not smart enough for me. Very disappointing when asking it to do a red tabby cat smoking a j sitting in Grannies lap, fizzled it out..
Yea it got 2 days and about 25 mins of my time...I much prefer Photoshop.

Running and old pirated version of it tho...the new version of that is all subscription based...nah

Back
Top Bottom