I max at $400 + when running heat or AC.
Used to it from when I ran 80+ fish tanks.
Shocked to see a bill near $200 when I stopped doing the fish.
I don't let my wife see the bills.
^^ That's a lie~!^^
She just hands them to me un opened and walks away~! SMH...:rolleyes:

You guys are a "trip", I remember Shakey's Pizza parlor, enjoyed the bands there as we pee wee baseball teams ate 3 lg. pizza's and coke! Burn one for St. Paddy!
Shakeys had possibly the worst pizza in the world, but wherever the team went....Skakeys, Pagan Pink Ripple wine and Swisher Sweets

^^ That's a lie~!^^

I peaked at $565 last Summer. Now you know why everything I use and how I use it got a self induced audit and things had to change.
We don't get paper bills and everything is online now. Wife can look but doesn't. She knows the sticker shock will be depressing.
This year after my audit I told her we're gonna have to stop using the clothes dryer in the Summer and opt for an old school clothes line. I'll build where and how she wants it but it has to be done and sorry I'm making more work for her.
I'm also tempted to put a killawatt meter on her work from home office and see if I can get reimbursed on that. Shit's just at a critical tipping point and changes must be made

I'm also tempted to put a killawatt meter on her work from home office and see if I can get reimbursed on that. Shit's just at a critical tipping point and changes must be made

I got 10-99 for fish so I would right off the % of space, electricity, water and equipment on taxes.
Not sure if still possible to do that since I am on break from fishy shit~!

Wow! I guess I live in a strangely abbynormal place. 3000 square foot home, grow lights, outdoor lights, security lights, pool in the summer, average bill is 260.00 a month. During the winter 195.00-210.00. Highest we have ever had was 320.00 during a very hot period of summer with heat averages very above normal.
You guys bills blow my mind!

Wow! I guess I live in a strangely abbynormal place. 3000 square foot home, grow lights, outdoor lights, security lights, pool in the summer, average bill is 260.00 a month. During the winter 195.00-210.00. Highest we have ever had was 320.00 during a very hot period of summer with heat averages very above normal.
You guys bills blow my mind!
Yeah it's nuts for sure.

For summer it is 3 8k btu ACs, 1 10k btu AC, 2 dehus, plus grow equipment.

Winter is 2 1500 watt radiant oil heaters, a pellet stove that runs almost 24/7 and grow equipment.

It's all pricey plus I have an electric dryer that needs to run 3x to dry clothes! Damn thing needs ti be replaced this year for sure

R.3b1c6664825498df9efb2a2a9ab25596

OGC.7a2301c12836094e9f97994444b8d700

R.34338ca1cb9494635f67bc39eb51ddc3

giphy.gif

^^ That's a lie~!^^
Lol I am NOT use to this lol mine are always 200-230 so shock

Just imagine if you ran all autos at 20 on 4 off!!
Those 8 extra hours all through flower really add up! Trust me I know lol.
This increases yeilds though right? I spend about $70 a month here in cali to grow a 2x2 with heater. Expensive but still cheaper than buying.

This increases yeilds though right? I spend about $70 a month here in cali to grow a 2x2 with heater. Expensive but still cheaper than buying.
Imo no.
I yield more off less photo plants with a 2 week extra veg time, and save money during flower too.
I think @Bandit420 is on to something with no veg.

So, I have to ask, how does that smoke buddy work?

I peaked at $565 last Summer. Now you know why everything I use and how I use it got a self induced audit and things had to change.
We don't get paper bills and everything is online now. Wife can look but doesn't. She knows the sticker shock will be depressing.
This year after my audit I told her we're gonna have to stop using the clothes dryer in the Summer and opt for an old school clothes line. I'll build where and how she wants it but it has to be done and sorry I'm making more work for her.
I had decent electric bill before Reliant took over, then it almost tripled, I had to "Join" a 2 yr. plan to "Lock-In" killowatt $. I now pay $260 a month, but every month. Shut down my grow for the Hot summer, hell no! Not if I get a Flat rate electric bill, huh? SS

I haven't used it yet but I will take it to my parents on Thursday and try it before bed. My father's 2nd fight with cancer.
I am saving material for an RSO run as my cancer has returned after 16 great years. I smoke 6-7 doobies a day, glad to have help from all the community, I am very grateful. SS

I am saving material for an RSO run as my cancer has returned after 16 great years. I smoke 6-7 doobies a day, glad to have help from all the community, I am very grateful. SS
Fight that fight! Wish you the best if you need material I can try any mail some, it ain’t great but made decent RSO

I haven't used it yet but I will take it to my parents on Thursday and try it before bed. My father's 2nd fight with cancer.
I’m so sorry to hear this. Keep a positive attitude and love the heck out of him. Seems that’s a scrounge that has affected most every family. If there is anything any of us can do for you, don’t hesitate. Prayers up for all of you.

What all do you need to make this run? If any of us can help, just ask! This C word is a bitch. A rotten ass bitch.
Sending ya a big ole Granny hug, and adding you in prayer. Hang in there Buddy, you kicked its tail once before, you can do it again!

Back
Top Bottom