It's hotter in Saratoga than Albany again today~!
It just doesn't make sense to me, but it doesn't have to either I guess.
Says we are at 93 here now only to get warmer until 4-5 or whenever it rains if it rains.
Only shade here I had to make~!
Sun from sunup till sundown.
Hope this doesn't bother the plants I brought outside yesterday for their first time~!

Good news is the Cannatrol says 68f inside my shop which has to be all of 85-90 now.:D

Says we are at 93 here now only to get warmer until 4-5 or whenever it rains if it rains.
Hope this doesn't bother the plants I brought outside yesterday for their first time~!
That sucks. Feel your pain. (Your in the pool aren’t ya?)

Good news is the Cannatrol says 68f inside my shop which has to be all of 85-90 now.:D
Excellent. I was afraid it couldn’t handle it.

Have you got it loaded up or is it sitting empty. I have mine in the basement around 70 degrees in summer and 65-68 in winter. Have to remember its a sealed unit i would not open door for any length of time.

That sucks. Feel your pain. (Your in the pool aren’t ya?)
I visited the pool but central AC is more enjoyable today.
Have you got it loaded up or is it sitting empty. I have mine in the basement around 70 degrees in summer and 65-68 in winter. Have to remember its a sealed unit i would not open door for any length of time.
It is loaded up with 3 plants. I am surprised it is as cool as it is after reading the directions.
No water in it till day 2.
I have no reason to open it until I need to add the water.
Pretty sure I will have more plants ready in 4 days so I will use it to dry only right now.
I may end up with it in my basement just need to find a place for it.
My shop can get very warm in the summer and cold in the winter, so it is not the ideal location really.
I am watching @Stoneyluv and his build.
I have a large refrigerator about to completely fail and it would unbelievable if it could be converted.
I might be the only person with a side by side cannatrol if I could build it~!:ROFLMAO:

"
Here are the brands mentioned in the article:

• Stiiizy: Found with high levels of pesticides.
  • West Coast Cure: Vapes tested with numerous pesticides.
  • Flavorade
  • Phat Panda
  • Phire
  • Dime
  • Grizzly Peak Farms: Involved in pesticide recall.
  • Cru Mai Tai: Vapes found with chlorfenapyr.
  • Fog City Farms: Pre-rolls with excessive pesticides.
  • Backpack Boyz: Vapes with numerous pesticide contaminants.
These brands were identified as having products with significant pesticide contamination issues"

""A good example of potential contaminant or exposure in Vegas weed is in vapes via Cannabis Oil filters. The weed could test clean but the filters could have Al based like Bentonite Kaolinite or other metal/asbestos based material that could leech into the final product even though it looks “lighter”. They should be tested after the fact as well and weed should be tested before irradiated.""

105° where I'm at currently........

I see you all are still dealing with the heat. It finally heated up here today. Great day for pool time! Basically still decent humidity here though. That’s what makes the difference. Seventy can be miserable if the humidity is high enough. I don’t suspect the humidity will hold here much longer as the southern coast is dealing with some major storms which always seem to push up this way.
I’m in the veg stage and my humidity at this point is holding a steady 50.
Oh well, a fan, iced tea and shade on the porch, a good place to be!

I see you all are still dealing with the heat. It finally heated up here today. Great day for pool time! Basically still decent humidity here though. That’s what makes the difference. Seventy can be miserable if the humidity is high enough. I don’t suspect the humidity will hold here much longer as the southern coast is dealing with some major storms which always seem to push up this way.
I’m in the veg stage and my humidity at this point is holding a steady 50.
Oh well, a fan, iced tea and shade on the porch, a good place to be!
We had 4 hours hard rain from 2-6am. Then again just around 7pm off/on up to now. Still hear thunder.

Temperature hit 30.5 in the shade that I saw around 1:30.

Cucumbers are loving it. Tomatoes are okay with it but peppers look droopy. The Thai pepper is the worst so far.

We had 4 hours hard rain from 2-6am. Then again just around 7pm off/on up to now. Still hear thunder.

Temperature hit 30.5 in the shade that I saw around 1:30.

Cucumbers are loving it. Tomatoes are okay with it but peppers look droopy. The Thai pepper is the worst so far.
I’d take the rain!

It was pretty hot today but humidity was at 27%! Where you really start to feel it is when it gets to around 112°. That's when you feel the radiant heat actually hitting the back of your neck but even then it's so dry you don't really sweat much. You just feel like your standing near a blowtorch.

@CannaGranny hey pal how's that bubba Fett turning out? I still got some from the cookies dispo. Definitely the best of the two I got. Get a Deathstar taste on the backend but I suppose I could call it Stardawg...never had true Stardawg tho so I'm guessing it's the deathstar in that which I am familiar with

Cheers 🍻
Mornin Bubs!
Im enjoying the hell outta of it. About twice as strong as anything I have ever bought from the dispo. I can’t wait for it to get a good cure on it. My theory is, if the crap from the dispensary has a good buzz, go ahead and grow it yourself. It will be fire!

Everyday is Friday when you retire, except holidays when everything is closed...it Sucks heading out to the store and see them all closed then realize.......fk its a holiday.....inconvenient or what?.....fking holidays used to be enjoyable...a day off...not now......they are just days with no services...lol

Back
Top Bottom