Afternoon yall morning was busy for me trying to find some cheap quart or two size pots to move some plants to out of solo cups. Got em outside so I just wanted something to give me a couple more weeks. Fingers crossed I'm going to attempt to move them inside and avoid a huge disaster by bring some freeloaders in with them. So far they look clean but that's just with the naked eye.

I plan to try something I've never done before, I'm going to try and soak the pots with a water/peroxide mix to hope and clear the soil out from any critters before they come in. Maybe some sort of sulfur for the above ground plant parts, also considered neem dipping them entirely in like a bucket or something (a friend that works at a grow facility suggested this)...anyone got some thoughts on this? Maybe a recommendation on how strong to mix peroxide, sulfer or neem with water?
Skeeter bits work on most root pests… not all but dam near and its harmless to plants and animals

Yeah, there is a limit to how effective that will be.

There are a number of methods to get higher potency, but they all involve a tool. Press, alcohol, kief screen, something.

I imagine you are going for the lowest tech what you have around the house option? Do you have any other extraction gear available to you?

Using that system you cannot exceed 1% THC by weight unless you run many passes of buds thru the oil. Its a volume thing.

Using a different method like alcohol you can make it whatever you want it to be. 20%+ THC by weight if you want.
okay I'll need a run through with alcohol, I see flames and fire dept in my future... I've a pint of vodka and can get more but how do I get the 2 to meet without flames?

okay I'll need a run through with alcohol, I see flames and fire dept in my future... I've a pint of vodka and can get more but how do I get the 2 to meet without flames?
I have a gas stove so I had to MacGyver it when I made rso... used an electric griddle... now I have an actual electric burner... they're like 20 bucks. Probably could use a crocknpot too maybe? Depends how hot it gets I guess, or it will just take a long time to evaporate the alcohol... needs to barely simmer to reduce tincture to rso.

I have a gas stove so I had to MacGyver it when I made rso... used an electric griddle... now I have an actual electric burner... they're like 20 bucks. Probably could use a crocknpot too maybe? Depends how hot it gets I guess, or it will just take a long time to evaporate the alcohol... needs to barely simmer to reduce tincture to rso.
I was led to believe or my grey matter says 40% alcohol isn't a high enough percentage to extract the thc from the fiber properly...iknow knot I can barely rem,ember yesterday so there's that too.

I wonder when @smoke logs on if he will like this post? Or will everything be 🍿 now?

This

I wonder when @smoke logs on if he will like this post? Or will everything be 🍿 now?

This is what everything means currently for your reaction score:

View attachment 6136

We can change those.
Tbh, to be honest lol its a emojis thing always thought they were dumb, still do, but i did like steams fist bump.

im a man i can change if i have too.

Back
Top Bottom