Mornin all of ya! Beautiful morning in the Ozarks this morn. Sixty eight and partly sunny. For sure an xlent day to clean porches.
Had storms all the way around us last night no great amount of rain here, but it seems to have laid down the smoke a bit. The air quality has been complete crap for the past five or so days.
So, what’s on your agenda’s?

Mornin all of ya! Beautiful morning in the Ozarks this morn. Sixty eight and partly sunny. For sure an xlent day to clean porches.
Had storms all the way around us last night no great amount of rain here, but it seems to have laid down the smoke a bit. The air quality has been complete crap for the past five or so days.
Gmorning, clear now with a chance of rain in aft. 12c now a high of 14c = 54 - 56f. Not too bad...blackflies are voracious without some wind.

I need a lawn tractor, my mower deck went and I need something now, looking around new $4,000 taxes in for middle of the road equipment I can't afford the top of the line and bottom end breaksdown too easy so......Used there's not many around and they're being sold off for a reason. $4,000 is more than I want to pay to mow my grass. I might see about a service

Last week alone in the billings area we received 60% of our total annual rainfall

Last edited:

Morning CG. I am taking the day off work today to relax. I have some house cleaning to get done today and some garage cleaning as well. The plants that I have cut and hanging to dry are getting very close to trim time. I plucked one of the more dry-small buds this morning that I am going to give a little test grind & smoke.

Morning CG. I am taking the day off work today to relax. I have some house cleaning to get done today and some garage cleaning as well. The plants that I have cut and hanging to dry are getting very close to trim time. I plucked one of the more dry-small buds this morning that I am going to give a little test grind & smoke.
Let me know what ya think! I always have to do a test run!
Hopefully I will get that big girl on scrog today. The lazy Susan came yesterday and I started brewing a tea up for her. She needs it, Im about to get in trouble with her for holding her over so long.
I hope you enjoy your day off! Just make it a point to enjoy every minute of it 🙂. I always said a bad day in trim jail, beats a good day at work!

Let me know what ya think! I always have to do a test run!
Hopefully I will get that big girl on scrog today. The lazy Susan came yesterday and I started brewing a tea up for her. She needs it, Im about to get in trouble with her for holding her over so long.
I hope you enjoy your day off! Just make it a point to enjoy every minute of it 🙂. I always said a bad day in trim jail, beats a good day at work!

I shall let you know in a few minutes...the bud I took was still a little too wet, but it should be dry enough to vape. And you are exactly right! I don't look at trim jail as work, it's just a necessary step in the "avoid-the-dispensary" directive :)

image_67237121.JPG

This was one of the Desert Eagle buds.

Well granny,

After work today I become a real soil grower! Moving my seedlings from solo cups to 5 gallon air pots tonight! I have no idea what I am doing, but the seedlings don't seem to know that and are doing great.

This is all my learning grow with soil, the hydro / soil side by side is still in the works for when I harvest my current grow. Taking longer than I thought, it has GMO in it so long flower.

@Anthem275 sent me Watermelon Gelato clones that will be used for the side by side, they are supposed to arrive today. @Moshmen says this stuff is fire, so using that for the taste test for you and the other judges. Should be a great test.

So here's to soil. Hope it produces the stickiest stinkyest weed I have ever grown.

Gmorning, clear now with a chance of rain in aft. 12c now a high of 14c = 54 - 56f. Not too bad...blackflies are voracious without some wind.

I need a lawn tractor, my mower deck went and I need something now, looking around new $4,000 taxes in for middle of the road equipment I can't afford the top of the line and bottom end breaksdown too easy so......Used there's not many around and they're being sold off for a reason. $4,000 is more than I want to pay to mow my grass. I might see about a service
I can appreciate every word you said. We went through lawn mowers when we bought this place like paper towels. Rough terrain, rocky outcrops. Finally we gave up and bought a Gravely commercial zero turn radius (imma not tell ya what we paid for it, cuz it’s a sin!) but, ten years later other than blade and a couple of tire changes she’s mowing happily along.
There is no service here for my area, unless you want to pay 250.00 plus per mowing. I don’t. I’m super lucky to have a trash service out here and it comes once a month. I freeze all of my food scraps, the ones I can’t compost, to make sure the bear have no interest in my trash cans. I put it all in the trash the morning of pick up. Old saying, fed bear is a dead bear and I don’t want that.

Well granny,

After work today I become a real soil grower! Moving my seedlings from solo cups to 5 gallon air pots tonight! I have no idea what I am doing, but the seedlings don't seem to know that and are doing great.

This is all my learning grow with soil, the hydro / soil side by side is still in the works for when I harvest my current grow. Taking longer than I thought, it has GMO in it so long flower.

@Anthem275 sent me Watermelon Gelato clones that will be used for the side by side, they are supposed to arrive today. @Moshmen says this stuff is fire, so using that for the taste test for you and the other judges. Should be a great test.

So here's to soil. Hope it produces the stickiest stinkyest weed I have ever grown.
Moe, when you finish the hydro grow can you measure the water displacement by the roots. I was surprised with what i got that im not believing it

Well granny,

I’m looking forward to watching your process. We all have our ways of growing and we are all comfortable with some and others not so much. I have tried so much through the years that I finally had to ask myself one day what it was I really wanted from all of this. My answer was simple, peace.
A method that requires the least hands on, is forgiving and open to change without a disastrous effect. At that point I already grew more than I could consume. I have broke a lab tested state record on THC content, Old biker friends smoke half and put it out, so no doubt it’s quality. What more could I want from this plant?
Soil was my answer. Low stress, same outcome, versatile, easily corrected. More physical work, less freaking out over ppm.
Having found peace with a process is a kind utopia 🥰

NY state is paying our local native tribe, the St. Regis Mohawk tribe, (Nation of Awkwesasne) aka "the rez" to the locals... 15 million dollars, plus 2 million yearly for who knows how long, because of land the state bought illegally at some point in the 1800s... these towns are in my county. The tribe filed a lawsuit in the 80s and it just now got settled. I agree with that since they kinda swindled the tribe out of the a good chunk of land from the already small portion they were... let's say "relegated to." It's all bullshit. This country was built on the backs of native Americans and then slaves, and then the poor whites... to pretend otherwise is dumb. We've always been a country that thrives on oppression and that will likely never change... without full scale revolution that is... but we're all complacent at this point, happy to bitch about it online and live our materialistic little lives absorbed in our phones... it feels too far gone now.
I have trouble keeping up with the posts on here so my bad for the late reply!

Fully agree! This country, as well as most countries it seems, is built on the backs of the masses while a select few control the systems that people could use to get out of poverty.
We will never be able to right the wrongs of the past with money.
Over regulation is just a guise for nickel and diming everyone to death.
Our leaders cheat and steal and expect us to not cheat or steal.
Politicians are just blank billboards asking for someone to pay them to sell their product or ideology.
Modern society is SO technologically smart...yet we have only mapped 10% of the oceans, have the lowest birth rate in history and we are about to nuke ourselves. Maybe all this uncontrolled growth wasn't such a good idea lol.
I think society needs to stop and smell the buds.

Well now...if that wasn't some of the most surprisingly delicious weed that I've tasted. And hasn't even had a chance to cure yet. Has that old school Green Crack taste.

I take back everything I said yesterday about my harvest.

I have trouble keeping up with the posts on here so my bad for the late reply!

Fully agree! This country, as well as most countries it seems, is built on the backs of the masses while a select few control the systems that people could use to get out of poverty.
We will never be able to right the wrongs of the past with money.
Over regulation is just a guise for nickel and diming everyone to death.
Our leaders cheat and steal and expect us to not cheat or steal.
Politicians are just blank billboards asking for someone to pay them to sell their product or ideology.
Modern society is SO technologically smart...yet we have only mapped 10% of the oceans, have the lowest birth rate in history and we are about to nuke ourselves. Maybe all this uncontrolled growth wasn't such a good idea lol.
I think society needs to stop and smell the buds.
Shadey one is sniffing buds this morning! I’m smokin buds this morning 🥰 We be working on it!

Well now...if that wasn't some of the most surprisingly delicious weed that I've tasted. And hasn't even had a chance to cure yet. Has that old school Green Crack taste.

I take back everything I said yesterday about my harvest.
I heart the green crack for sure! I may just pop a couple of those seeds too. This coming round will be a mixed bag. I’m popping some dragonsflame genetics mixed with some of my fav stand by fem seeds, as I know it will take a bit to search the fems out.

Shadey one is sniffing buds this morning! I’m smokin buds this morning 🥰 We be working on it!

I'm high as the 🌕 right now yeeeesh

I heart the green crack for sure! I may just pop a couple of those seeds too. This coming round will be a mixed bag. I’m popping some dragonsflame genetics mixed with some of my fav stand by fem seeds, as I know it will take a bit to search the fems out.

I got my Critical Magic from Next Gen seeds coming up next, and then @dragonsflamegenetics has a tester pack of seeds on the way to my hands so I can give them a run after the CM. Dragonsflame it up with me!

I'm high as the 🌕 right now yeeeesh

I got my Critical Magic from Next Gen seeds coming up next, and then @dragonsflamegenetics has a tester pack of seeds on the way to my hands so I can give them a run after the CM. Dragonsflame it up with me!
IMG_0968.jpeg
Shadey‘s new home address! 😂

I’m looking forward to watching your process. We all have our ways of growing and we are all comfortable with some and others not so much. I have tried so much through the years that I finally had to ask myself one day what it was I really wanted from all of this. My answer was simple, peace.
A method that requires the least hands on, is forgiving and open to change without a disastrous effect. At that point I already grew more than I could consume. I have broke a lab tested state record on THC content, Old biker friends smoke half and put it out, so no doubt it’s quality. What more could I want from this plant?
Soil was my answer. Low stress, same outcome, versatile, easily corrected. More physical work, less freaking out over ppm.
Having found peace with a process is a kind utopia 🥰
I haven't started in soil yet because I've kind of been obsessed with learning the NPK stuff and all the other goodness with the sciency-synthetic grow method lol.
This next run though I think is the right time to try soil out. Maybe I'll do a side by side, one double fish breath clone in soil, one in salt. Also have some Triangle Death Skunk seeds coming from @dragonsflamegenetics so gonna rock those one in soil one in salt as well. Yolo lol.

Sounds like a busy day! This just kicks off my summer med making. Next will be the mint harvest and the echinacea. (Aka pale purple coneflower). The coneflowers are pure and natural antibiotics. Dig the roots up, wash and sun dry and then pound the roots to dust. Then on to golden seal (another natural antibiotic) and the ginseng season. A plethora of free and natural meds 🥰
IIRC you can use the roots and other parts of my Oregon Grape like that.

So many things the past owner had planted. Even Golden Rod. Wasted on us but I wonder what she did with them all?

Bear meat, politics, parasites, and a general kindness of the human race all being discussed on da corner.
Man! I love you guys! No disappointment here.
Now, let’s spark one up and tell me how ya really feel! 🥰
Think we need shrooms and a campfire first, with a safety screen, because...you know...shrooms. 🤷😝

Solved the worlds problems once or twice this way as a kid. But forget how by morning. 😔

Afternoon Shadey!
Once you get over the shock of the truth, take your life back. Too live in a state of fear or depression is a goal of the enemy. Most would have you to believe there is no good left. As you said above there is. I see it everyday because I allow myself to see it. We are the sole drivers of our own matrix Mobil’s.
The control and break down of family values started in the 1970’s, when due to the economy for the first time Mothers left the family home. It took two even back then to make a living.
I was lucky enuff to have my wife a stay at home mom - and no disrespect to anyone but I believe it made a difference in my children’s success .

Back
Top Bottom