Mom used to stay home, manage the kids the dogs the cleaning and cooking. She fixed skint knees and bruised hearts. Our children missed out on a lot when this changed. It was a job in itself, and I believe it’s still needed today.
I don’t want to hear no feminist BS about it either. You want to be a part of that world, well by all means do so..I would have burned the business suit, and spent the time rocking babies given that choice.
Turns out that larger than life way of life, the big homes and fancy cars, had a cost far beyond money.
Wise beyond your years granny

I stayed home too, until this year actually, longer than I planned, but our unexpected circumstances sort of demanded it. I watched a couple kids from the time he was about 6 months till around 4 for some under the table cash, and took care of my broken hubby, he's doing much better now. I agree it makes a difference, they need mama as much as possible when small, unfortunately for many, as much as possible is cut way down by the need to work to survive. I'm thankful I had the opportunity to do so, even though really I was still working and being sahm is like 57 jobs in one lol... the extra kids helped with socialization too... he's pretty smart for a 7 year old, his vocabulary surprises me sometimes, but we've kind of always talked to him like a full human and we both have a decent vocabulary, so that helps. He also has a great sense of humor cause his dad and are are both ridiculous pretty much all the time... I know they say young kids don't get sarcasm, but he definitely does and uses it to burn us on a regular basis... not sure if that's good or bad. 🤣
I worked 50,60, sometimes 70 hours a week to make it happen and we went without some things but the best choice I evever made and even with all those hours I’m sure my wife put in more! Lol not kidding

This last crop bagged and cooking material
img_5354-jpg.6381
Them there 1/4 lb bags ? And why the boveda bags ? Isn’t that the purpose of the bags ? And last how do you like them ? Finished product when ya smoke it participle

I worked 50,60, sometimes 70 hours a week to make it happen and we went without some things but the best choice I evever made and even with all those hours I’m sure my wife put in more! Lol not kidding
My husband did doubles and such as well till he got hurt, then we spent about 6 years being poor as fuck, struggling to keep what we had, but me going back to work on the books would have actually hurt us, we needed the poor folk insurance and help with fuel or we'd be screwed. Luckily he had the foresight to take as much of his retirement as possible before they terminated him (for not healing enough to return to duty.) We hustled and made it and now it's coming to an end... finally. His shit is all but settled, I have 2 jobs to pick from at my leisure, the stress is coming to an end very soon. Life is good again.

Yeah, good steps in the right direction, but you're under the assumption that all these people are law abiding citizens and that loopholes don't exist lol.
I see these as the root of a lot of the problems we are currently having.

Allowing billion dollar companies to spend money on politics unfettered is a recipe for disaster. Allowing legislation to be crafted behind closed doors with lobbyists is also just asking for more corruption.

I see these as the root of a lot of the problems we are currently having.

Allowing billion dollar companies to spend money on politics unfettered is a recipe for disaster. Allowing legislation to be crafted behind closed doors with lobbyists is also just asking for more corruption.
I skimmed the first one lol... I thought it was trying to put caps on what can be spent and such... but yeah... I feel like NONE of that should happen. They literally pay for the guy to win so they can basically write the laws or put in the loopholes that let them exploit the planet/avoid taxes/get what they want in whatever form. That isn't democracy.

I skimmed the first one lol... I thought it was trying to put caps on what can be spent and such... but yeah... I feel like NONE of that should happen. They literally pay for the guy to win so they can basically write the laws or put in the loopholes that let them exploit the planet/avoid taxes/get what they want in whatever form. That isn't democracy.
When you allow moneyed entities to control the narrative there is no democracy only graft and corruption.

One of the things I ask my friends when we get into these discussions is "Why would someone spend millions of dollars to get a job that pays $174,000 a year?" Grift much? "Why would someone spend millions of dollars to get someone elected yet claim that they get no benefit out of it?" Influence much?

We need a team of good guys that literally just disappear these people...you kill the planet you disappear, you starve people you disappear. Make ghosts of these assholes.
it's amazing the evil that is really truly out there walking and talking amongst us all. some are very good at disguising it.

We need some lighter banter for a Friday night, I'm up past 9 and just made a margarita, hubs is packing a cone for us... what's everyone up to? Sleeping cause we're all shot from the week probably. 😅20230609_221836.jpg

We need some lighter banter for a Friday night, I'm up past 9 and just made a margarita, hubs is packing a cone for us... what's everyone up to? Sleeping cause we're all shot from the week probably. 😅

Looks tasty. Waiting for my son to go to bed so I can play with some long exposure and light painting photography on my outdoor girls.

Looks tasty. Waiting for my son to go to bed so I can play with some long exposure and light painting photography on my outdoor girls.
Nice, I've seen that before, it comes out super cool. Here's a couple random night shots I took last year, stoned during a full moon lol... "pine trees and weed trees" It fit the ominous Halloween season vibe lol. 20221009_212937.jpg20221009_213011.jpg

I
and eating some rocky road ice cream
Finished a pint of Ben and Jerry's half baked to my face last night... that's the problem with pints, there's a point of no return where it's not worth saving and you just smash the whole thing... which is usually too much but I push through anyway like a glutton. 🤣

Here is my long exposure 10:30PM and no added light. I didn't like the light painting and was getting lit up by the skeeters. Will trt again some other time. I can't wait for the girls to be budding and get some moonlight shots. You did a great job with them.

Twilight3.jpg

Here's one where you can actually see the buds, which is what we're here for right? Night pics are great. I think the big bud on the left was amnesia lemon and everything to the right is super silver haze... they were scrog buddies lol. I have an actual camera but don't currently have a pc that functions... so I just use my phone... I'll get it up and running again eventually... 20221009_212729.jpg

We need some lighter banter for a Friday night, I'm up past 9 and just made a margarita, hubs is packing a cone for us... what's everyone up to? Sleeping cause we're all shot from the week probably. 😅View attachment 6536
Aaaand in a PINT glass!!!😄

I just made some green sauce for tomorrows chicken enchilada feast. Thank you for reminding me to get some lemons and limes for the maggies!!!😁

We need some lighter banter for a Friday night, I'm up past 9 and just made a margarita, hubs is packing a cone for us... what's everyone up to? Sleeping cause we're all shot from the week probably. 😅View attachment 6536
Had one last night as well. Same mix but we got the frozen concentrate this time, on sale. Like the lime juice, not to tart or sweet. 👍

Morning all, nice cool start so far.

Morning CG, hope all is well on the porch today.

Just waiting for wifey to return with the groceries so I can unload and put away. (I get Willow watch rather than go shopping if sons at work.)

Slow start but warming up. Joints popping, sore muscles stretching, now it’s time for coffee. Took care of Willow first at 6am.

☕

Them there 1/4 lb bags ? And why the boveda bags ? Isn’t that the purpose of the bags ? And last how do you like them ? Finished product when ya smoke it participle
I picked up the bags because I open and close the Grove bags to smoke out of and I lose the humidity, drying out my weed. So I thought I'd give the boveda bags a try. They're 1/4 lb bags and over full, should be half as much in there but eh I smoke the stuff pretty quick so they won't be full long.

Back
Top Bottom